Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,195 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (295081 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
More pictures of external piping later today.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Jussi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
Good job, great thread, keep it up bro.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
Thank you Jussi, remain blessed.

I will be updating the the link at the bottom of my threads. The link that reads, enuguhotproperties@.com.

More land pictures and prices for our brethren who wants to buy safe and peaceful lands/houses.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
TBrownAuto:

Woa have been using my phone for month now back to system its great typing on keybaord now I will be able to load some pics
about my project the work is going just fine site open today work in progress all material needed at site only i exhaust the money for labour
there the problem lies, lol wetin I go do enough champ and whisky with better bush meat.

so every one in the house that has read my post about my project you will see my pics soonest this time no story

welcome back! i even asked of you today in "Am-Alone's thread". patiently waiting.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
more external piping pictures

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2012
New lands for sale now updated on my blog, see the link an the foot of this post.
enuguhotproperties..com
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2012
The work done in this site yesterday was to fit in all the conduit pipes for the electrical wiring of the down floor. I am trying to keep the plastering works going on under the deck in progress, but for the rest of my boys, we shall move in fully into the ''large duplex'' thread. Foundation excavations starts today.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
Keep it up and God bless . . . Learning continues
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jerryben12: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
Great job Spyder! Happy New Year!!

Please how are you estimating the labor cost for your plastering? What is considered daily job for plastering?

Thank you sir.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^ Great question and will be back to read the response
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
jerryben12:

Great job Spyder! Happy New Year!!

Please how are you estimating the labor cost for your plastering? What is considered daily job for plastering?

Thank you sir.
I was confused with that daily plastering job thing when I wanted to plaster mine. Finally and since am not sure how they/to calculate or decide a day's worth of plastering, I ended up negotiating with them as in overall cost of plastering inside/outside (just the down two flats). I paid N250,000 for the whole house (in/out) but the rooms floor were charged differently (N45,000), closet/wardrope and kitchen cabinet N20,000 so call it N315k without livingrooms/dinning which I used tiles for.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
prince_onx:

I was confused with that daily plastering job thing when I wanted to plaster mine. Finally and since am not sure how they/to calculate or decide a day's worth of plastering, I ended up negotiating with them as in overall cost of plastering inside/outside (just the down two flats). I paid N250,000 for the whole house (in/out) but the rooms floor were charged differently (N45,000), closet/wardrope and kitchen cabinet N20,000 so call it N315k without livingrooms/dinning which I used tiles for.

I guess that is not bad . . . . but depending on how many bedrooms too
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I guess that is not bad . . . . but depending on how many bedrooms too
I guess its not and its 3bedrooms (2 flats). since na u be class captain when can I email u pic to post for me?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
prince_onx:

I guess its not and its 3bedrooms (2 flats). since na u be class captain when can I email u pic to post for me?

I never knew i was made the class captain oh . . . Lol
But you could send me the pix anytime and i will upload for you . , just lemme know in what order to post them
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I never knew i was made the class captain oh . . . Lol
But you could send me the pix anytime and i will upload for you . , just lemme know in what order to post them

You no know before? na you oga mi! doesn't matter what order you post them. sending it now! thanks.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
prince_onx:

You no know before? na you oga mi! doesn't matter what order you post them. sending it now! thanks.

Here are the pix

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeee

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
More from Prince

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
More story about plastering this night. Costs, methods and strategies for squezing out the best from you workers in plastering and other finishing works.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
spyder880:

More story about plastering this night. Costs, methods and strategies for squezing out the best from you workers in plastering and other finishing works.

Will surely be in class tonight . . . .
In the meantime, more pix from Prince

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
More on behalf of prince

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
The Deck for Prince's house

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Moreeeeeeeeeee
Thanks a lot femmmy!
I was very mad when I say this protectors (post #1680) cause what they showed me before I gave the guy the job was way better and different from this. All the rows on it has only one or two bar/pipes crossing it. And the next picture (post #1681) was suppose to be an amended version (yet to be painted) which i still don't like at all. The best excuse they can come up with is "Bros na so we dey do am or na commercial/rental property unless you wan spend thousands on protectors"
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kez007: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Spyder880, Nice work so far, you've come a long way, I sent you an email earlier,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2012
prince_onx:

My kitchen, toilet/bathroom and balcony are also floor tiles.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
kez007:

@Spyder880, Nice work so far, you've come a long way, I sent you an email earlier,

Got it, replied sir.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
Oga its late, close eye small.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2012
blink182:

Oga its late, close eye small.

You wan make I blink grin grin grin

I wan get rich, or die trying na, at least my children will be proud of their workaholic daddy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ, you don't have to tell me because I also operate ☺ƞ that moto. God will bless our hustle and as my papa no leave empire for me I get do for my children.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2012
@Prince . . anything for you Boss.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

@Prince . . anything for you Boss.
Oga mi nothing for now oh! my brother should be sending me more pictures after the POP guy finishes his work. The welder is holding him back from doing the POP by the Arch! they might break/spoil his work trying to fix the protector after the POP work. Am still not sure if i want to even re-do the main entrance protectors or simply mend this one they did already but all the same the welder will be back in town this weekend.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Favourme2: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2012
Hi Guys,
Hope you guys had fun during xmas and new yr celebration. May God's blessings continue to be for you all in this new year and beyond.

One more question about my building plan. I have been told by my representative that he has found a builder and that the builder has done work for him. I intend to use the builder. My rep advised me to pay each worker based on the number of blocks he laid and that the builder will be paid daily. Please note my rep will be on ground to make sure the builder is there and supervising (and that the builder can be paid additional worker rate if he decides to work and lay blocks).

I am seriously considering this proposal. But I have read from this blog that its better to draw up a contract and have the builder signed. Please, what is the implication of not having a contract as the builder is known and he won't be paid on contract anyway?

Again, if a building is done and maybe (God forbid) collapses in the future because of poor work, will I be held liable? Or will it be the builder? Does signing contract ensures the builder is liable?

Please guys, help throw more light in this area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.