Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married (42204 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by cybriz82(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
No wonder her family say u are too small..
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Burgerlomo: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Forbidden fruit

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by seyz91(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Best Advice!
Zonefree:
Guard your pocket diligently. Beware of these daughters of Eve.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Cut the fooool off.
PERIOD!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by darediamond(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
dawnomike:
My brother in the Lord... Please flee!!!
If she is already like this 2 months into her marriage, imagine her after 2 yrs.
Thank your stars you did not end up with her

Op this is all you need if you are really WISE!!!!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Goldie16:

Sotey the jist reach her sex life. He entertained it.
Of course.. U can't jump in water and still complain ur wet na.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by above2811(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is it your marriage?quote author=dhameelare post=110283997]You're married at the age of 23 [/quote]
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by above2811(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is it your marriage?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by opius: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
You're not a man
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by SaturnNick(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?

Abeg stop wasting our time and do the needful
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Okpanachi1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op. How will you feel and what will you do if you find out your wife is discussing that with her ex and also asking her ex for money? Exactly the way the man and your wife will feel. Just avoid her as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Dcdigitals: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?

Don't Do it!
Don't Do it!!
Don't Do it!!!

Do you want to see everything going well in your life go down the drain? Do you want a peaceful life and marriage turn to a nightmare before ur very eye? Do you want to see negative drama in your life? Do you want to regret your entire life?

You can't be young and stupid at the same time. God has blessed you at a young age and you want to trade that at the gate of destruction?

Don't do it!!!

Block! Flee!! Flee!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by cliqtips: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?

Let's say na your own wife wan do this to another man.

Who would you feel ?
And what would be your advise to the man ?

We dey wait your response...
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by emmaattack: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Run.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Pharaohny: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

This is most stupid piece of shit I have read today
Abeg do that thing wey dey your mind you hear ,
Very soon your eye clear ,
Abi you want me to tell you

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Pharaohny: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Naturalobserver:
Oga u know what to do
Na who go encourage u to simp and sleep with somebody wife u dey find

Werey want make we give am the go ahead
Many children just full this forum
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by YellowMayor(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

If you value your life and don't want to die young, do not date a married woman. No matter how cheap or easy it seems. I repeat, NEVER!!!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Darevofpeace(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do I do?, you asked?

And I ask ' how do you feel about this whole thing?

Do you like it?

Are you interested?

If no, tell her in strong terms that you have moved on, so you both should face your family and partners.

But if yes, go ahead listening, analysing, sympathising and rendering the needed assistance in cash and even in kind.

YOU CAN ASSIST AN EX. Yes !

I always say, the only danger in sleeping with a married person is being caught by an angry husband, boyfriend or wife.

Nothing more.

It's all in your hands now !

You deserves a diplomatic official position
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by YellowMayor(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022

Moreover, this your story self no add up. Try again next time bro.

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Chibyko(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Block her everywhere... No use your hand scatter your family
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Lioness101(f): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Block her period
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Pharaohny: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
cybriz82:
No wonder her family say u are too small..

Shaiiii you're a bad guy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

He's too small indeed naija parents will push many people to their early Graves imagine person wey never ripe for marriage .
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by samuelevans(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
The advice i can give you is, you're not well matured, i beliv both of you has been chatting for sometimes now, you both talk about your past, you told her about your wife, and trying to know if she loves her husband than you, in other to make her regret not marrying you. but because she knows your level of maturity, she lied to you. now you believe her and was thinking she loves you than her husband, you already discuss this with your friends before bringing it here on #Land, or do u think we're fools? so for years of separation, she just chat you up with her first message saying she doesn't like her husband ?? i guess she still needs your money sef
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Stop advertising your sexcapes on this forum, cassanovaa.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by otokx(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
So such kind of men still exist in nairaland? Oya give her the money she asked for na.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by countryman13: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Mhistasaints post=110279500]Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

What do I do?[/quo
U better dont smell what u wont eat! it's like U dont cherish ur union(marriage) any more. Let her go n stay in d brothel waiting for customers if she does not like bn intimate wt him again so dt she can enjoy varieties. Nonsense
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by seuncyrus(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
HenryDion:
At 23 years you're already married in this age? It's well

LMAO grin. That's all I can see in the post. And Judging by this post, He's still too young
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Pjoe238: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Flee away if you want to live long and survive heart attack. Supposed she convinced you to sleep with her and another man sleeps with your wife. What will you do when you find out that another man is sleeping with your wife. If you won't feel pain when another man sleep with your wife then go ahead and Bleep her.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by galantjoe(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
RUN!!!

Begging money from someone she called a kid is most absurd and spiteful she can do.

Most ladies are confused when it comes to marriage. That is why one could see a lot of insults meted to men who did public proposals to the girlfriends.

Dear op run faster than your shadow

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Guard your pocket diligently. Beware of these daughters of Eve.
If na pocket e for better, Ogbeni block the adultery spirit knocking at your door.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by VicM6: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
idiot fellow, what re u still keeping her num for...oh, i guess so that u guys can flow again along the path bah....if na ur wife do this tin naw u go run come here like hungry lion come dey lament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.