Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married (42240 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by sheDD(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Married @23 as a man
Oga Goan sit-down

U DNT need to make pple feel below even with ur concorted story.....

Registered yesterday and always littering her with lying storyline

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Coolgent(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?

Run for your life before set you up!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by otie02: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Thanks dearie. I'm a female though grin
are you kidding me shocked
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
otie02:
are you kidding me shocked

No jokes grin

But this kind of statements leaves me wondering why?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Speaklove: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do I do?, you asked?

And I ask ' how do you feel about this whole thing?

Do you like it?

Are you interested?

If no, tell her in strong terms that you have moved on, so you both should face your family and partners.

But if yes, go ahead listening, analysing, sympathising and rendering the needed assistance in cash and even in kind.

YOU CAN ASSIST AN EX. Yes !

I always say, the only danger in sleeping with a married person is being caught by an angry husband, boyfriend or wife.

Nothing more.

No spiritual, traditional or whatever implications.

It's all in your hands now !

Terrible lie !
I cast it down .
There are dangers and terrible implications if one one should have sexual intercourse with a married person .
This is because there is a covenant in marriage which bequeaths the body of the man to the woman and the woman's to the man .
If this covenant should then be broken through extramarital affairs the perpetrator would face spiritual consequences that might not be manifested immediately or in an expected time .

Reuben was cursed because he slept with his fathers concubine ,David was afflicted because he had intercourse with another man's wife .

So if you should speak in this wise I winder what you might do behind your spouse (I'm not trying to be judgemental)
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Speaklove:

Terrible lie !
I cast it down .
There are dangers and terrible implications if one one should have sexual intercourse with a married person .
This is because there is a covenant in marriage which bequeaths the body of the man to the woman and the woman's to the man .
If this covenant should then be broken through extramarital affairs the perpetrator would face spiritual consequences that might not be manifested immediately or in an expected time .

Reuben was cursed because he slept with his fathers concubine ,David was afflicted because he had intercourse with another man's wife .

So if you should speak in this wise I winder what you might do behind your spouse (I'm not trying to be judgemental)

Religion is messing with your head and as such it's almost impossible having a logical and objective conversation with your like.

Being judgemental emotional and unreasonable are the trademarks of people like you who only use stories from storybook and use only fictious names to butress their points.

Don't quote me again.

We don't share same views on issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Speaklove:

Terrible lie !
I cast it down .

Religion is messing with your head and as such it's almost impossible having a logical and objective conversation with your like.

Being judgemental ,emotional and unreasonable are the trademarks of people like you who only use stories from storybook and use only fictious names to butress their points.

Don't quote me again.

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Speaklove: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Being judgemental ,emotional and unreasonable are the trademarks of people like you who only use stories from storybook and use only fictious names to butress their points.

Don't quote me again.

Well ,you have your say .
But this is a forum and a open space bigger enough for everyone to express themselves in accordance with the instituted guidelines enacted by the regulators of the community-therefore I have the right to quote you and to either agree it disagree with you.

Having said that .
It is important for you to know that whatever you say on this forum either directed to your self or communicate to a targeted people as far as it is an open statement it would have an implications on the lives of whoever sees it wether it was consciously or unconsciously determined to be so ,therefore creating the need for a contribution from the uninvited
But affected.

We might not share the same view as you've said .
But we share the same platform and the same right .

You will surely be quoted again if need be according to the guidelines of this forum

Thank you for your insult .
Hope to see you doing well on the otherside of the realm .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by ORACULUM(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2022
I like you .Straight up
Are you married?
doggedfighter:
What do I do?, you asked?

And I ask ' how do you feel about this whole thing?

Do you like it?

Are you interested?

If no, tell her in strong terms that you have moved on, so you both should face your family and partners.

But if yes, go ahead listening, analysing, sympathising and rendering the needed assistance in cash and even in kind.

YOU CAN ASSIST AN EX. Yes !

I always say, the only danger in sleeping with a married person is being caught by an angry husband, boyfriend or wife.

Nothing more.

No spiritual, traditional or whatever implications.

It's all in your hands now !
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by asiga(m): 2:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Okafor's rule is real ooh

Run
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by ddeola: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2022
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by otie02: 3:31am On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

No jokes grin

But this kind of statements leaves me wondering why?
A lady doesn't have this kind of bad mouth grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by kingsceemark(m): 4:54am On Feb 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

You go like violence...

he said he’s married at 23...can’t somebody be married at 23 again??

Yes, he's free to marry at age of 23, but he should start behaving like a matured man, not like a 13 year old boy, can you imagine a married man asking this type of stupid questions.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2022
ORACULUM:
I like you .Straight up
Are you married?

Awwwwn, let's get married right away, dearie grin

Good morning !

Have a most fruitful and beautiful day ! grin
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by TheWolfen(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Machinegun91:
You are a low thinking man, you are clearly seeing a dragon trying to drag you to hell and you are here seeking for help from senior dragons on Nairaland.

God punish that evil woman

Lol op is so naive cheesy
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by ORACULUM(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have arranged the priest already .
Shall we .
doggedfighter:

Awwwwn, let's get married right away, dearie grin

Good morning !

Have a most fruitful and beautiful day ! grin
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
ORACULUM:
I have arranged the priest already .
Shall we .

Yes we shall.

Right away.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Starz825(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
calcal:

the above is the most senseless advice ever.

at your age stay away from her.

build your financial empire, at 50 she will still appear by then you can do the fukcing again.
Your last sentence is the most senseless of all time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.