Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married (42239 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?
Married man and ex issues?

Bro you have no business with an ex...I don't keep their contacts, but I did for the last one...It was somehow becoming something else, I talked sense into me...And deleted everything..All channels she can reach me on SM.

Ex is a negative energy you must let go, for you to enjoy positives things ahead..

What you need is satisfying your wife and making more money make life the stew for una... cheesy leave ex matters, they come back to destroy your new found joy.

Ladies will always allow family pressure them and make them deviate from destiny only to regret later... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by heniford2: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?
first never assist any female Ex the always come back for more and usually have the mindset your still into them,
Second if you don't have plans to have sex with her or any one night stand with her quietly block her off.
Third pay her back with guilt tracy how always remind her of how she turned you down and humiliated you then it will chase her away or make her become emotional you can use the two as an advantage either to have sex or distance her..

Be smart!!!Ex is Ex nothing more undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Opeyemi1001: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Run for that person…can’t you block ��
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by watersideboys: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
advanceDNA:
Block her everywhere. Voice call, what’s app, etc. if she uses another line, block it too..,

This type of advice, if na you , you go do am? grin
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by innobarca(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
When you are married and still communicate with ex girlfriend or boyfriend,and talk about sex....... I will say that you are not married yet.

Yes,You are not married yet.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by raphy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
To touch ya preeq one more time de hungry her and she want to bill.u this time after knowing u are well loaded.
No let her scam u with sweet talk na so them do Samson o.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by advanceDNA: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
watersideboys:

This type of advice, if na you , you go do am? grin

E hard to block person when want to dey bleed your pocket....?

If you see my block list you go laugh...

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Chidywhite: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ops, you are like �

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Trustedpronet: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
The girl just remembered how you used her and she learnt how well you are doing right now and wanted share of the cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doverulez(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
RUN OH!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by calcal: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
nero2face:
Ask her to get her husband's approval b4 u send her any money, let her call so u talk with husband and ask if he's comfortable with her ex sending her money... And thank me later

the above is the most senseless advice ever.

at your age stay away from her.

build your financial empire, at 50 she will still appear by then you can do the fukcing again.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Realdeals(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Block her, not all relationship are meant to be kept.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Kingray10: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

For those asking if I got married at 23years, Yes. I graduated at 21years. And God so kind I got a job immediately in an oil company.
Guy GOD, favour you ooo.
U supposed be they do Thanksgiving every month but, you no know.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
NohurryInLife:

E surprise you ahbi??
grin

E shock me. 27 year old me cry
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by marsup: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
You are enjoying the thrill and attention, if not... You know what to do.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Be wise.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Goldie16(f): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
She's really a useless woman. You dodged a bullet by not marrying her. God was watching over you and that's why she rejected your proposal.
I really feel sorry for her husband.
1. It's the highest disrespect for a woman to discuss her husband's sex with another person
2. The second highest disrespect is for a woman to ask her husband's 'rival' for money.
That man has entered one chance. Some women can disgrace sha

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Elxandre(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
What I see here is a guy who married very early and is now bored and is starting to itch to explore.

I don't see why a 23 year old Nigerian young man should be married if not for "the opportunity to have sex anyhow".
Anyway, the reason she's telling you all these is because she wants to have sex with you again.

Beware sha before your wife pour you chemical.

We no dey advise for here. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Goldie16(f): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
killmods:
Rubbish.. wetin una gist reach intimacy side If u weren't encouraging and entertaining her nonsense she wouldn't have continued with it in ur gist. Continue decieving urself. Someone else will give us wife the same attention ur giving that ur ex. No worry.
Sotey the jist reach her sex life. He entertained it.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?
If you know the word "FOCUS" pls make use of it.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Flame77: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
longetivity:
Werey op is looking for someone that will advise him to start knacking his married ex

Don't mind him joor. He wants to eat his cake and have it. He's accusing his ex of making advances but he's the one urging her on oh. We know how it goes.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Decency2020(f): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Story
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by SILVERLINES: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?
go an hang urself

Stupid kids running to nairaland for advice on a mere watery cases
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by davessales039(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
OP, stay away. Infact, RUN o.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Karleb(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
NohurryInLife:

E surprise you ahbi??
grin

The guy na man. grin

In fact, the guy na mens.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
You're not a good person. Since you knew that she is married why not restrict all forms of communication with her. Tell her to stop or you report her to her husband. Or you still go after another man's wife (your former girlfriend). Be careful!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by godliman: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

You go like violence...

he said he’s married at 23...can’t somebody be married at 23 again??
A weak ooo
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Bimpe29: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
That's really how adultery start, beware and be careful.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by kuntash: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

Assuming this story is true , at 25 , it means you are really quite young to face some marriage blows ...

Now , ask yourself what you wouid loose if you cut her off ? From your explanation , I think it's Nothing ..

Now also consider if you sense your wife was the person in this situation ... Or if she had told you this ..

I suggest you cut her off completely and focus on your marriage ... If you wife trust you enough , discuss it with her and if she is the understanding type , she would help you grow in confidence on how to forget such ladies ..... No matter the emotion your ex is trying to create .... It would die off ...

Marriage involves serious commitment to one another, play your part diligently and pay your wife does same , focus on her and her alone , take off those things that cannot add value to your marriage .. and see how your enjoy the happiness in it ..

Wishing you all the best!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Stanfeelings: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
IF SHE CALLS U AGAIN, GIVE YOUR WIFE PHONE TO ANSWER...BUT B4 THEN.=...TELL HER SHE KNOW BOTH OF U ARE MARRIED AND SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER'S SPACE.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by treatise: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

You are the one giving her attentions .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.