Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married (42241 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
otie02:
Guy you are the best adviser i have seen on this platform

Thanks dearie. I'm a female though grin
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
dhoncesar:

Nice response

Thanks cheesy
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Men are too cheap, small attention from her you don dey fold you better not let her disturb your running life
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Darevofpeace:

You deserves a diplomatic official posio

I'm blushing. Thanks, dearie !
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by toujurs: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shitty story

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Aaau: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Really

Block that whoreeee and save yourself from stress and headache
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by princewarri1985: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?
Why are you asking us what should you do when you already know what to do?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Mom007(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Do yourself a favor and block that woman's line off your call list. It will not end well.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by olisaEze(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?

Fry the fish and leave us out of it! grin
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by fof1: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

Are You looking for Troubles...? What is ur Business with her again, Pls? Avoid her Completely or get Messed up with ur Infant Family. She will Surely Disgrace You in d End if U Continue with Ur Foolish Interactions, Pls. So RUN FOR UR LIFE. Her Request is Truly a Bait to entrap You

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by ACE1010: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Are you asking us??
You know what to do to save your head and marriage from imminent danger bro

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by fof1: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do I do?, you asked?

And I ask ' how do you feel about this whole thing?
Do you like it?
Are you interested?
If no, tell her in strong terms that you have moved on, so you both should face your family and partners.
But if yes, go ahead listening, analysing, sympathising and rendering the needed assistance in cash and even in kind.
YOU CAN ASSIST AN EX. Yes !
I always say, the only danger in sleeping with a married person is being caught by an angry husband, boyfriend or wife.

Nothing more.
No spiritual, traditional or whatever implications.

It's all in your hands now !

There are Obvious Implications, Pls. U are ignorant of the Dire Consequences and U have never been Caught In ur Own Situations. BEWARE, God is Watching All of Us involved in Extramarital Escapades...
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Thryphosa(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

For those asking if I got married at 23years, Yes. I graduated at 21years. And God so kind I got a job immediately in an oil company.

Tobi is that you?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by smaze01: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Prettychild(f): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?
What should you do? Cut all ties with her, in fact block her on all social media account and even her phone number because that’s how it starts. From gisting to ‘I don’t know how it happened’. Flee from her and focus on your marriage

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Geobillionz: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please no listing to that first comments sleeping with an married woman or man is a big curse and the person most surely face it in time to come.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
fof1:

There are Obvious Implications, Pls. U are ignorant of the Dire Consequences and U have never been Caught In ur Own Situations. BEWARE, God is Watching All of Us involved in Extramarital Escapades...

Take the God shit out of my mention.

Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by TheiaTalks: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

Why are you giving her a listening ear in the first place? undecided

Besides, I thought exes were to remain in the past and not become your latest gist partner? undecided undecided

She's asking you for money and instead of you to put your slippers under your armpit and run, ya still sensing something fishy? undecided undecided undecided

Shaking.My.Head.! angry

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by shineeye1: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?

No confused man can ever confuse me o. When her call come in, dem gum your ears to listen to her confused voice? dem force your hand to answer am? Both you and her no know una sef! Shioooo
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Obiorahpcfg: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
U be mumu oh!
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nehyooh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do I do?, you asked?

And I ask ' how do you feel about this whole thing?

Do you like it?

Are you interested?

If no, tell her in strong terms that you have moved on, so you both should face your family and partners.

But if yes, go ahead listening, analysing, sympathising and rendering the needed assistance in cash and even in kind.

YOU CAN ASSIST AN EX. Yes !

[s]I always say, the only danger in sleeping with a married person is being caught by an angry husband, boyfriend or wife.

Nothing more.

No spiritual, traditional or whatever implications.

[/s]

It's all in your hands now !
I don't concur to this, the implication in it is the repercussion. Whoever involved in such act should expect someone else to share his/her partner when he/she get married too. No matter what you sow, that's what you'll real.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nehyooh:
I don't concur to this, the implication in it is the repercussion. Whoever involved in such act should expect someone else to share his/her partner when he/she get married too. No matter what you sow, that's what you'll real.

It's all superstitious hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Qatar2022: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?
Put yourself in your wife shoe, if you got her chatting with hwr ex this way how will you feel?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nehyooh(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's all superstitious hogwash.
I believed you wouldn't pray or wish that someone else should share your husband with you ?
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nehyooh:
I believed you wouldn't pray or wish that someone else should share your husband with you ?

It's not about my wish or prayer.

Nobody can stop anyone who wishes to do so from doing so. No matter how hard we try.
So if my partner decides to do so. It's not the end of the world.

It's up to me to decide to ignore or take a walk.

No one owns anyone.

We decide not to cheat out of respect or other personal reasons not because it's sacrilegious.

Humans are not monogamous in nature both make and female.

I am sorry, dearie. If this is too long.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nehyooh(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's not about my wish or prayer.

Nobody can stop anyone who wishes to do so from doing so. No matter how hard we try.
So if my partner decides to do so. It's not the end of the world.

It's up to me to decide to ignore or take a walk.

No one owns anyone.

We decide not to cheat out of respect or other personal reasons not because it's sacrilegious.

Humans are not monogamous in nature both make and female.

I am sorry, dearie. If this is too long.

It's okay, you've some points.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nehyooh:
It's okay, you've some points.

Thanks for this civil conversation.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
donbachi:
Bro,ex na ex...block her.because e no dey hard e hard.

Hmm
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
HenryDion:
At 23 years you're already married in this age? It's well

Na wetin me dey reason ooo..
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Blackdisciple(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no.....

Hahahahahaha that's what is killing them girls

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Gubioma: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

What do I do?
Dan Borneo....
My advice to u bro,just run for life and focus ur new bride.Say noooo to sex,Say noooo to married woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.