Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! (56257 Views)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Imagine the kind of piece of SHIT that hits frontpage

Nairaland has lost its glory

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by BigAPP(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
undecided
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Is her husband feeding you,move on with your life
I didn't know you have sense like this.. Good one cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2022
U be better comrade as u no gree rapour with her
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Hotzone(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Oga, ur story gather wholes
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Gianslayer: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2022
So married women self, I have one like that , whenever her husband travel na so she go dey enter my flat dey follow me watch movie romance scene until one day her husband catch her say she dey comot from my flat.... To be continued.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by system21: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.
Some Nigeria men are not worthy to be called men. Op you are one of them

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by McOluOmo: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.
what if you shag her and ghost her?..... Just asking for a friend
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ensamy(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Never have anything to do with any married woman whose husband knows you, it's a high way to destruction.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by sixtus239: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Bro, I believe ur word. Don't mind those fellas above me they don't know how married women can be deceitful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Bad mouth u that u did what?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by CHoccolaTE: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2022
Nairaland men complain too much. How can you claim to be more rational and logical gender but you are always whining like crybabies.
Everyday, all day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Lamasta(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Life must go on bro cool
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2022
In not less than 150 words, kindly EXPANCIATE what you mean by "rapour" grin

T O DARLING

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by sheanzy(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

school dropout

It's 'I'm her friend's husband' not 'I'm her husband's' friend.

Illiterate waec certificate holder
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ccollins(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

That was how one of my friend's wife wanted me to sleep with her, though she never for once opened up , but through her body language I can tell that was what she wanted.

I remember the day I tempted her to come to my house, which she landed without delay, something leads to something and we landed in the bed room.

I undressed her, she spread her legs for me, as I wanted to pull off my boxer, I just told her, get up and go.

If that woman sees a way she can eliminate me finally..the hate she has for me is very strong. Because of her, I am on the run till date.
is this scripted or it happened for real; why are you on the run tho? Is she a soldier wife
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by PASSWORD09: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2022
RAPPORT not RAPOUR
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by bigdammyj: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by CHoccolaTE: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Imagine the kind of piece of SHIT that hits frontpage

Nairaland has lost its glory

This site just posts threads that draw traffic to Frontpage. Mods don't care about the quality of frontpage threads. Coupled with the fact that 80% of nairaland members are jobless, wretched small boys so your guess is as good as mine what topics will make front page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by PASSWORD09: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They
will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

RAPPORT not RAPOUR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Streamz: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Dalil8:
The only issue i get here na those sissy men wey go stop dey hangout with friends bcuz of wetin their wife tell them.

Aswear.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by maticar: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Another alpha mail with mark of the beast 666
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ccollins(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
sheanzy:
school dropout

It's 'I'm her friend's husband' not 'I'm her husband's' friend.

Illiterate waec certificate holder
j are insulting this guy because of his assumed educational level. Are you aware that a secondary school Wassce equivalent holder in America is doing well and far better than many graduates in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ensamy(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Some men need to buy intimacy gadgets for Thier wives whenever they will not be in town.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by bhouze(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Deffjam:
Who lose this one again now??

grin cheesy This guy get bad mouth gan...
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by wamide042(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Iro po jare !!!!!! It didn’t happen and it will never happen….
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by shadrach77: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Well the husband wasn't your friend in the first instance. Your true friend will know you way better than his wife than to believe her. It was a catche 22 situation which you could never win cause hanging out with the lady would have still led you into problem so it's best both of them are out of your life. Sooner or later your friend will discover the truth. Whether he comes back looking for you is another thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Skillsnigeria: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Nigeria women grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Elsueno: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2022
grin

LMAO! AlphaMale666 : U for smash now.

On a serious note, some of u are the cause of this nonsense, U see ehn, I only gist with a Friends wife if he is present...If I go to his house and he ain't around, I would not even enter the sitting room, I WILL JUST GREET THE WIFE AT THE DOOR & TURN BACK....I repeat NEVER BE CHUMMY with a Friends wife if he ain't there, Learn TO RESPECT THAT BOUNDARY and somethings would NEVER EVEN COME UP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by emmykk(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Maybe you stalk your friend or visit their home often to eat or do other things that demand her patience yet you are cold.

She have to do what she did to get you off his husband.

She is no asking for sex from you,she did not send you.
Once a man is married and you are single there is a limit you can be Getty to him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.