Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! (56225 Views)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by temielects(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Some women are nacists
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by moneyissweet(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin

PussyOdour:
shocked

That was how one of my friend's wife wanted me to sleep with her, though she never for once opened up , but through her body language I can tell that was what she wanted.

I remember the day I tempted her to come to my house, which she landed without delay, something leads to something and we landed in the bed room.

I undressed her, she spread her legs for me, as I wanted to pull off my boxer, I just told her, get up and go.

If that woman sees a way she can eliminate me finally..the hate she has for me is very strong. Because of her, I am on the run till date.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Fecodear(f): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
kiss
Passionate888:

This is true but your story no happen
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by azammi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Continue continue
Gianslayer:
Continuation....
Na so I hear from my window Alice wetin you dey do for Uncle David house , I jump comot for chair wet I dey sit come dey watch drama from window .
If you see how she just dey look the husband even me self wan run through kitchen ceiling comot for back yard run cos the husband na opc member , before I go reason wetin I go tell the man in case he call me outside na so slap crashed fo Alice face, the funny thing bi say I still dey negotiate with Satan for my mind welda I go obey heim command to knack Alice before all the kasala burst .
If you see as my face dey red with pack for my spirit , say make I run through ceiling or make I just be a man by coming outside cos the man don dey call other opc boy for area....
To be continued.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Nicenixon: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na the husband I blame o, my wife can't influence how I think about a person or my actions toward a person.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by bewla(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingPhidel:
grin ogbeni you well? the guy gave his own side and you believe him. What if na lie hin give grin
I be man ,man no they lie

Bros code
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by JaskanFactor: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Binhamid:

Please you need to change your dealer, the current brand of Igbo you are smoking currently is not good for your mental health.

If we lived in a world that only has ground and no sky, and i try to describe sky to you, i will get the same comment you just made, what have i been smoking.

Yet the sky is there to prove wrong all those who say there is no wonder, and further the sky is prove that he wonder does not come on special days , but everyday, every moment of the day that the sky is above your head the wonder is with you, a wonder you cannot see if you sold away your sleep.

Cause if you have never been flat on your back looking up at the sky till it scares you a bit, you have never seen the sky enough to get its message.

The ground is the day, the sky is the dream and both are real.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Czarina21(f): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Na u even get time for the mumu friend. That's why I don't flow with guys that cherish women a lot bcs they can betray or leak secret that is not suppose to be leaked.
I am happy bcs of the kind of person I am, women hardly hv their way around me. Even my place of work, no woman born of a woman dare throw rubbish at me. Most times they feel that I am HOMO (Lolssss) all bcs I don't even see them at all at all.
I don't know why we hv so many stupid men in boys skin this day, is either fathers did not give them proper training or they lost d training.

There's always that woman for every man. It's the natural way of things. You can't form tough guy for too long. Time will tell, though.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by kingPhidel(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ah gerrit grin
bewla:
I be man ,man no they lie

Bros code

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by jimcaddy(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Naija married women that are the toast to so many married and single Naija men? I've come to the realisation that in Nigeria, we only marry because our parents and the society says that we should. Then after marriage, you and your wife start playing "away matches".. Nigerians seem to love it. It's so thrilling to be dunking a married woman, knowing fully well that she is married. And she too loves it. Everyone just messing everyone up psychologically. Yet we want our kids not to grow up and be like us abi.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Tejuri(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dalil8:
The only issue i get here na those sissy men wey go stop dey hangout with friends bcuz of wetin their wife tell them.

As a man, u no suppose let any woman come between u and ur guys, no matter what. Bitches go come and go but ur real jiggaz go remain

Story. A loyal person is a loyal person regardless of gender. Some of your male friends, yeah the same ones you refer to as “real jiggaz” are fair weather friends and can’t be counted on. The “bitches” might be the one still there when no one else is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.