Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! (56250 Views)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by We4all: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

I think you should be more concerned about getting entangled with women that are bad. There are no bad Nigerian women but bad women. And if you keep attracting such women, then the problem might be from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Psoul(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

Just go back to her, use a secret recording device.
Come to her as if you regret not doing what she requested.
Ask why are you doing this to me just because I did not accept you proposals.
ask her, If I accept to be doing it with you, will you stop bad mouthing me to ur husband.
Make sure u get enough evidence against her.
Take it to the husband. Tell him that this is why your wife has bn saying bad things about me to you.
Leave them and don't be friend wt any of them.
1:1
Take the recording to her
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by We4all: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Gianslayer:
So married women self, I have one like that , whenever her husband travel na so she go dey enter my flat dey follow me watch movie romance scene until one day her husband catch her say she dey comot from my flat.... To be continued.

My concern is, why were you watching movies during work hours? Even online freelancers don’t idle away by watching movies for long hours.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by iswallker(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

That was how one of my friend's wife wanted me to sleep with her, though she never for once opened up , but through her body language I can tell that was what she wanted.

I remember the day I tempted her to come to my house, which she landed without delay, something leads to something and we landed in the bed room.

I undressed her, she spread her legs for me, as I wanted to pull off my boxer, I just told her, get up and go.

If that woman sees a way she can eliminate me finally..the hate she has for me is very strong. Because of her, I am on the run till date.

merely seeing your moniker - i knew you must be a fugitive imposter that is perpetually on the run undecided

submit yourself to the nearest GO in your area so that they can do prayers and appeasement for your soul cool

a word is enough smiley
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Realmi: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Kenneth10110:

first class degree in lying... grin
u gerrit

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Yemi4luv: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Na u even get time for the mumu friend. That's why I don't flow with guys that cherish women a lot bcs they can betray or leak secret that is not suppose to be leaked.
I am happy bcs of the kind of person I am, women hardly hv their way around me. Even my place of work, no woman born of a woman dare throw rubbish at me. Most times they feel that I am HOMO (Lolssss) all bcs I don't even see them at all at all.
I don't know why we hv so many stupid men in boys skin this day, is either fathers did not give them proper training or they lost d training.

Me and you are in the same shoe, I don't mingle with women and I don't like sleeping with married women I dislike it I have a lot of married women in my area that want to sleep with me but i don't look at their face at all I just like the way God create me i don't like playing with ladies too much becus I hate see finish
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Realmi: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Binhamid:

Please you need to change your dealer, the current brand of Igbo you are smoking currently is not good for your mental health.
I think say na only me notice oooo

This guy is high on expired drugs aswear
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rubish!

I can't even befriend anyone that take the words of women serious, they are not different from women themselves. How can you distance yourself from your friend cause of a woman, don't you know that supporting women is like taking a dead corpse coffin to the hospital for treatment, not only will the doctor think of you as mad, you will also be wasting your time.

I have a neighbour who's wife doesn't hide how much she likes me, she even publicly display her like for me during a house party with her husband present, the man just laugh it off and instead of acting like a woman, he draw me closer instead. That is a real man, while I know others that are keeping malice with me just because they suspect their wife is eyeing me, those are foolish women in men cloke, they are those which women take for a ride cause they can be easily swayed.

The truth is that I can't dishonor other men, especially ones I know by sleeping with their wife, I respect the relationship I had with reasonable people, even though I don't care for any relationship with an unreasonable being.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Gianslayer: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Continuation....
Na so I hear from my window Alice wetin you dey do for Uncle David house , I jump comot for chair wet I dey sit come dey watch drama from window .
If you see how she just dey look the husband even me self wan run through kitchen ceiling comot for back yard run cos the husband na opc member , before I go reason wetin I go tell the man in case he call me outside na so slap crashed fo Alice face, the funny thing bi say I still dey negotiate with Satan for my mind welda I go obey heim command to knack Alice before all the kasala burst .
If you see as my face dey red with pack for my spirit , say make I run through ceiling or make I just be a man by coming outside cos the man don dey call other opc boy for area....
To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by emmanuelbrown26: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Me and you are in the same shoe, I don't mingle with women and I don't like sleeping with married women I dislike it I have a lot of married women in my area that want to sleep with me but i don't look at their face at all I just like the way God create me i don't like playing with ladies too much becus I hate see finish
If only my type dey for this country, women for dun dey commit suicide.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by michael18(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kindly join this link
https:///+VjYSdLKaPHZlM2M0
for your Hope psbank Termial
Very affordable
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by justkebir(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/71952698192494811/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.

Answer questions and earn....use the above link
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Bouncing2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na ya friend's wife laa,, y u nor rapour well wit her.

Except say ya mind de carry u go bad thingz side easily
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Remman(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

you did the right thing... You just chose long life. She was pushing you to early grave?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by sylve11: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
freddie009:

Is a normal trait with women, if they don't like you they will make sure no one else does.

If they like you and you don't give them attention, they will hate you and make others hate you. cool

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by nkemchineke: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mercy Aigbe people.
AlphaMale666:

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Kwinesther: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Everyday with different relationship/family palaver on Nairaland, they are new every morning grin
O ti sun wa ooo and 97% of them are from your gender that can't simply handle situations in their homes and relationships, Maka why? Abeg if nairaland no come exist nko? O ma wa ga bayi ooo...
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by gosmoney(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

what is d lesson to lean where nw
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Kwinesther: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Everyday with different relationship/family palaver on Nairaland, they are new every morning grin

Gbenu soun jare angry
Ara won ni eyi...
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ComeToJesus: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
......all these made-up stories...

What the heck is rapour?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by greypencils: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dalil8:

If ur so called wife/gf gree open leg for them, then no be ur wife/gf she be, na street property.
If those nigga fit Bleep your bitch, ditch them. Them fit poison you.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by iamyemiakins(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kwinesther:
Ara won ni eyi...
You go too like òfófó as I dey see you undecided
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Kwinesther: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
iamyemiakins:

You go too like òfófó as i dey see you undecided
Where you see me? Afoju sha...
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by freddie009(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
sylve11:

If they like you and you don't give them attention, they will hate you and make others hate you. cool

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by YellowMayor(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Another fake story sad
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by merits(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Is her husband feeding you,move on with your life
Correct!!!! I love this.

No time to tolerate nonsense.

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Aaau: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Really
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by SmartMen: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

It is called "Rapport"... NOT RAPOUR always google before typing some words that you can't spell well.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by AvalonSpace(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na for una wey get friends..
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by kingPhidel(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin ogbeni you well?
bewla:
Set panel to find her

Mr we want hear no be joke o
the guy gave his own side and you believe him. What if na lie hin give grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.