Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! (56252 Views)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by sheanzy(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2022
ccollins:
j are insulting this guy because of his assumed educational level. Are you aware that a secondary school Wassce equivalent holder in America is doing well and far better than many graduates in Nigeria
really please tell me more
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Obasempiree(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

That was how one of my friend's wife wanted me to sleep with her, though she never for once opened up , but through her body language I can tell that was what she wanted.

I remember the day I tempted her to come to my house, which she landed without delay, something leads to something and we landed in the bed room.

I undressed her, she spread her legs for me, as I wanted to pull off my boxer, I just told her, get up and go.

If that woman sees a way she can eliminate me finally..the hate she has for me is very strong. Because of her, I am on the run till date.
grin grin grin grin i cant help but laugh at this very funny grin grin
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Burgerlomo: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Dalil8:
The only issue i get here na those sissy men wey go stop dey hangout with friends bcuz of wetin their wife tell them.

As a man, u no suppose let any woman come between u and ur guys. Bitches go come and go but ur real jiggaz go remain

Don't blame them please, they are just a SIMPle men. grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by greypencils: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Dalil8:
The only issue i get here na those sissy men wey go stop dey hangout with friends bcuz of wetin their wife tell them.

As a man, u no suppose let any woman come between u and ur guys, no matter what. Bitches go come and go but ur real jiggaz go remain
Na those real jiggaz go still go your back go Bleep your bitch. Best shit in life is to stay emotionally detached from anybody both the bitches and the fuckin jiggaz.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Dalil8: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2022
greypencils:
Na those real jiggaz go still go your back go Bleep your bitch. Best shit in life is to stay emotionally detached from anybody both the bitches and the fuckin jiggaz.

If ur so called wife/gf gree open leg for them, then no be ur wife/gf she be, na street property.
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by franchasng: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Is her husband feeding you,move on with your life
Who knows cheesy
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by correctyourself(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2022
It's because some of you who would not give the married friend time to be close to his family. always visiting in the name of friends, these days their are phone which you can call to say hello to your friend, but some of you would not do that you would rather go to their house uninvited, you make your friend not paying much attention to his family, some time you see like four guys goes to a married friend's house and you begin to wonder if their landlord has chased them out of their house. At some point such guys make the wife look as if she is made to cook for her husband friend, what do you expect?

7 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by countryman13: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.
I hope u dont present yourself as someone dt can easily b twisted in d first place because ds woman in question must have done some research on ur personality n feel dt u re good to go. u also need to b careful wt d level of interaction wt d female foes not just d married ones. She just outsmart u. pele

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by 9jasmart(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Beta to lose the friendship than to lose your dignity. Just a matter of time the husband will know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by franchasng: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
The war between Nigerian guys and Nigerian ladies seems to be more tensed than Russian invasion of Ukraine and yet CNN, BBC, EuroNews, Aljazeera, Sky News, CNBC and co aren't reporting this decade long war, I am shocked shocked grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by winner37(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
My brother,not only you that is going through this stupid stuff, mine started from the church .
she went and told my junior brother why i don't talk to people and that is always my life style especially i don't know you.
she is pretending to be too careing about me.
i do ask myself why some married women are like this

5 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Decency2020(f): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2022
We have heard you but we need to hear her version of the matter
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Jackipapa: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Nah Buhari I blame!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Munzy14(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

That was how one of my friend's wife wanted me to sleep with her, though she never for once opened up , but through her body language I can tell that was what she wanted.

I remember the day I tempted her to come to my house, which she landed without delay, something leads to something and we landed in the bed room.

I undressed her, she spread her legs for me, as I wanted to pull off my boxer, I just told her, get up and go.

If that woman sees a way she can eliminate me finally..the hate she has for me is very strong. Because of her, I am on the run till date.
What even made you to even have the morale to even take her to bedroom undecided And undressed her sef...You already bleeped without doing the do na
..mstchwwww..

If you want make your life the stew, Avoid women, most especially avoid married women with all your life.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by flokii: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2022
A guy can have years of peace with his family and tight friends until he gets married.. just like Adam had a good relationship with his maker till the woman Eve came and was used by the serpent to bring Adam down.

The moment a woman sees that she can't manipulate you as a man, she'll hate and despise you. The best is not to give such a woman face.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Milly44(f): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This is to the single guys out there who like wooing married women. Avoid Nigerian Married women with your life!

How can a married woman be forcing me to rapour with her because I'm her husband's friend. Which kind stupid nonsense be that!? And because I don't rapour with her she now badmouth me with her husband till I'm no longer friends with him.

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! They will mess your life up with nonsense drama.

Don’t generalize it. Just a normal experience you had with one person. But if na me I for rapour clean mouth
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Munzy14(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Your story no too add up...In all you do in life becareful around women.

A man destined for greatness must becareful around women...If you like any, walk up to her and tell her..If she does reciprocate, that is fine....

Stay off married women for your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Southernigbo: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
VEXT:
Women and sex
u mean men and sex or women and money ko
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Kenneth10110(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

first class degree in lying... grin
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by bibianna(f): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2022
But we still have responsible married women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Proverbs 6:26 For a prostitute will bring you to poverty,
    but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by TPound(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

I just wanna ask...
Are you pained because she bad mouthed you or pained because you're no longer friends with her husband?
To me, in as much as you didn't curtail the advances right from the start, you have a bit of a fault there...
If you tell the husband immediately the advances started, will she kill you?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Nairaland men complain too much. How can you claim to be more rational and logical gender but you are always whining like crybabies.
Everyday, all day.
As in so irritating. I usually thought women are the ones who do this but these guys are just worse.
Every single day, a guy is here on Nairaland wailing and complaining about a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by woleabayo(f): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2022
its well
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ManirBK: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Gianslayer:
So married women self, I have one like that , whenever her husband travel na so she go dey enter my flat dey follow me watch movie romance scene until one day her husband catch her say she dey comot from my flat.... To be continued.
pls continue.,
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by bigcee(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
In not less than 150 words, kindly EXPANCIATE what you mean by "rapour" grin

T O DARLING
Lol grin. Nairaland for you grin
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by ProElite: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

What part of the story are you hiding.......The story not making sense........Something is missing.
What is the real story?
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by JaskanFactor: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
is it married women you want to avoid, or is it the toxic modern day culture you want to avoid.
Cause in more sensible times, the only time you see your friend wife is when she comes into the room to serve refreshment.

People are only as moral as meat, there is no use pretending this fact , unless you want trouble.
That is why people need fancy clothes to cover up their raw meat, so that we can start pretending to be what we are not getting into trouble all the way.

There is a lot of pain for one whose life adopts modern day Cult of culture, the national culture is a cult, with unspoken rules and regulations.
If you dont plan to abide by the rules of this cult , try to work from home, and keep a lot of your contact to text messages, and if possible move to sleepy small town or village.

You know is nearly the end, when the new trend is pregnant women showing off their sexual appeal in clothes that emphasise the pregnancy

just because you grew up inside modern day culture does not mean its not crazy.

And believe it or not, a lot of madness thats been normalised in society is cause people dont get enough sleep. Both the academic and adult work life are designed to ensure sleep deprivation, and sleep deprivation leads to madness over time.

The more you hang around people who do school and hold down busy job, the more you will see madness.

By the time you promise to be awake between 9 to 5pm for the rest of your adult life, the course to mental instability is already set.

And if you hang around people who have made this commitment, you will see all sorts of abnormal behaviour.

To put it more correctly, society has been put into a trance using stress and sleep deprivation, 9 to 5 job, where you wake before 9am and sleep much after 5pm everyday, is sleep deprivation, over time you will be in a trance without knowing it.

So that now, its almost impossible to interact with people regularly without it leading to trouble, an this is enlarge due to people not allowed to get enough sleep. The economy and price of bread and rent is set just right so that people will need to work more and sleep less.

Otherwise people who get enough sleep will think too clearly to be easily ruled by those who plan to destroy them.

The art of war, quiet weapons for silent wars, you already a victim, but you too busy to realise it. And there is no escape unless you flee the expensive city, so that your mind can be human again.

Else you're really surrounded by entranced crazy people, largely due to sleep deprivation over years and decades.

If you dont regularly sleep till all the sleep is gone when you wake up, you are falling into a trance.
Its not macho to wake up everyday still drowsy and needing sleep, over time you will no longer have the mind of a human being.

You sell-out your sleep, you sell-out your soul and mind.

And modern day Cult of cult-ure dictates that in order to get all the material possessions required for status , you need to adopt a lifestyle of sleep deprivation.

But the sleep is calling you, you need to improve the sleep till the dreams are telling you about your life and future , other wise you not getting enough sleep. You are missing out on essential data. Leading to madness of material aspirations, when you are really an inter dimensional electric creature that exist in both the waking and sleeping world.

Revise your culture for it is a cult.

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Crucialgem(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Just like someone said, exactly my fear of wooing any married woman even if she is eye catching. The law of karma exist if you woo somebody wife dont forget you will get married one day and a guy will be just around the corner to go for your wife no matter how faithful or religious she is. First no they pain na second dey pain���

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

That stupid gender eh, I don't know why God created this wahala in the first place, that's how Jacob battle with vagina People because of lack of attention,

1 Like

Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Kajaard: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

This never happened. Bloody liar cheesy
Re: Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Dalil8:

As a man, u no suppose let any woman come between u and ur guys, no matter what. Bitches go come and go but ur real jiggaz go remain
Lol So simp men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.