Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? (47619 Views)

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Splitmind:

Let me tell you many people in that America are praying hard every day to get Nigerian passports.

To get Nigerian passport you say? Who always lies to you guys? Have you ever been out of this shores before?

Honestly, I am beginning to think that some people are being paid to act stupidly

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Newboss(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Davidoff2000:

They don't live there, ogbeni. They vacation there. Simple. Believe Ote's Ig life at your own peril

Oga, they LIVE there. They do business here. It's not actually hard to figure out. Nigeria does not have what it takes to support their lifestyle.

It's not worth it. Where will you drive your Rolls Royce and Lamborghini? In those gutters in Lagos? Oh, then they kidnap you.

Baba, it's very simple. They DO NOT live in Nigeria. They only do business here, or visit friends and family. They are always in a hurry to hop on their jets once they're done.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Bignuell(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Help2020:

The richest Nigerians are living in Nigeria. Nan hustlers they stay abroad. God bless your hustle
The richest Nigerians are living in Nigeria because somehow they contribute to the economy of the country. A man's heart is where is treasure lies and as for me, my treasure lies in france grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by adamsmith914: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2022
franchasng:
My brother na flight ticket hold me here oh cos I got a Bangladesh visa last year and it expired angry

My plans was to move from Bangladesh to any other nice country and then to US, but considering the cost of flight since covid-19, any help will be appreciated plz, ejoor cry
Well keep hustling, it is never too late, sooner than later the door will carve in.

Try Yankee embassy straight, they may say no a few times, after a while they will give you, they need labor now most after covid 19 has shown them pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Bignuell(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2022
MrMcJay:

The richest Nigerians are here in Nigeria. The secret is that at an time, they have a valid visa that allows them to get out of Nigeria within 3 hours if they can buy a ticket at the airport or book a jet.
Dual citizenship shit grin
Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Newboss(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
No billionaire in Nigeria from Tinubu, Otedola, Shubomi Balogun, Ibrus to Dangote lives abroad.

How much did they pay in taxes in Oyibo man’s land? Only the poor like you will want to live abroad.

Even me wey no get money, dey go, dey come, not to talk of billionaires that money ain’t a thing?

They all have permanent residency abroad, not just residence. If you have residency abroad, you're AUTOMATICALLY on those countries' tax book. So they don't care about taxes. They have lawyers that handle their taxes.

Bro, there is no real difference between the rich and the poor. They're just normal people like you and me. Multiply your lifestyle by thousands, and you'll come close to the lifestyle of the super rich.

You're only going and coming because you can't afford the expenses involved in living there continuously and because you have businesses to attend to here. These guys have set up money making machines. They're literally as free as the air, financially.

They don't live here. They only work here. The only thing that brings them here is their business, family and friends.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Davidoff2000: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Newboss:

Oga, they LIVE there. They do business here. It's not actually hard to figure out. Nigeria does not have what it takes to support their lifestyle.

It's not worth it. Where will you drive your Rolls Royce and Lamborghini? In those gutters in Lagos? Oh, then they kidnap you.

Baba, it's very simple. They DO NOT live in Nigeria. They only do business here, or visit friends and family. They are always in a hurry to hop on their jets once they're done.

Where are you writing this jargon from? which part of Nigeria? because obviously, you don't live in any of the big cities where we are neighbors to these people and see them everyday- on their way to work, when they come back, in the club or at seminars they attend. What do you know about the Ote's and dangote's you mention here? and say they live abroad? Dangote has repeatedly even said he does not have any house abroad, you are here typing drivel just to feed into your narrative of you wanting to go and live abroad. Who is stopping you?

Just Shut it abeg and believe whatever you wish to believe.Simplicita.

All these impressionable children

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by SIRTee15: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2022
mediainc:

So many came back to start business, not everyone have enough brains or will to become an entrepreneur, some are meant to.be workers till they die...most prefer going to America for trips and business, not everyone like being a bloody immigrant or second class citizen grin

On a serious note, we need more Nigerians to travel out, and send back foreign payments, so Nigeria traveling out is a good thing, since our population is huge.

In case you don't know. U not a first class citizen in Nigeria. No dey deceive yourself.
It's the lawlessness and man know man connection that gives a resemblance of privilege in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by franchasng: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Well keep hustling, it is never too late, sooner than later the door will carve in.

Try Yankee embassy straight, they may say no a few times, after a while they will give you, they need labor now most after covid 19 has shown them pepper.
Na flight ticket be my major issue, wished Nairalanders can start a fundraising campaign for me cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by blackbriar: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2022
franchasng:
My brother na flight ticket hold me here oh cos I got a Bangladesh visa last year and it expired angry

My plans was to move from Bangladesh to any other nice country and then to US, but considering the cost of flight since covid-19, any help will be appreciated plz, ejoor cry

So what would you do to raise money in bangladesh so that you can move to a new country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by franchasng: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2022
blackbriar:

So what would you do to raise money in bangladesh so that you can move to a new country?
Hustle na sad
Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by pussymonger1: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2022
DON'T COME TO NIGERIA OOOO . MY ONE AND HALF CENTS
mamagee3:
Nigerians who left America and moved back to Nigeria, why did you return and do you regret it?

Let's discuss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Newboss(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Davidoff2000:

Where are you writing this jargon from? which part of Nigeria? because obviously, you don't live in any of the big cities where we are neighbors to these people and see them everyday- on their way to work, when they come back, in the club or at seminars they attend. What do you know about the Ote's and dangote's you mention here? and say they live abroad? Dangote has repeatedly even said he does not have any house abroad, you are here typing drivel just to feed into your narrative of you wanting to go and live abroad. Who is stopping you?

Just Shut it abeg and believe whatever you wish to believe.Simplicita

Well, good luck believing whatever you choose to believe.

If water is wet and someone comes to tell me otherwise, I know he's ignorant. Some things are actually very easy to figure out.

With deductive reasoning, you will be right 99% of the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by LaJoe2: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
they are asking those that returned not you thats dreaming to japa for your opinion. We know given Canoe � and Gala you will not waste time to Japa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by antibullshit: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
paulolee:
I never ment reach dt level...leave dis suffer n come back again to do wat??
my friend ovie dt left for common Luxembourg since 2009 av sworn never to return to naija, he is doing well n do send moni to his famz here n even making plans to move all of them abroad n I pray mk e includ me join d plans .
he is always busy n just last week e asked for a v.c bcox its bin long e had seen wat d environment looks like..
he called dt evening n first thing he asked was "GUY NO TELL ME SAY AFTER ALL THIS YEARS WEY I LEAVE NAIJA, UNA STILL DEY SUFFER WIT LIGHT"...I just weak
Did you just call Luxembourg common? Obviously you don't know that there are countries with better living standards than the USA. Luxembourg is one of them as they have a per capita of $117,000 while the USA has $63,000. Nigeria's own is $5000

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Rebuke: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Help2020:

The richest Nigerians are living in Nigeria. Nan hustlers they stay abroad. God bless your hustle

Bros, it's either yhu are not ready to say the truth or yhu are just displaying pure ignorance.

Tell me one very rich man yhu know in Nigeria that spends more time here in Nigeria than abroad? From yhur ex governors to ex presidents, ministers and yhur law makers...all of those ones that have stolen our money, how many times do yhu see them around?

What yhu don't know is that, most of them have properties overseas and practically stay abroad they only come here only to catch cruise or probably to steal money grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do yhur research very well and yhu will be shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Newboss:

Well, good luck believing whatever you choose to believe.

If water is wet and someone comes to tell me otherwise, I know he's ignorant. Some things are actually very easy to figure out.

With deductive reasoning, you will be right 99% of the time.
Don't mind that ignoramus, he wishes they live in nigeria like he does.. that is how rich thieves like nigerian politicians wants ignorant nigerians to think.. "don't worry we live here in Nigeria with you" vote for us!

I read one time on here that one nigerian governor was governing his people from his house in America. grin and pretending to be living in nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by GboyegaD(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes many do

Naija is tough and no food for uninventive man for Lagos. You either shape up or ship out.

Nigeria needs creativity now and not some kind of employee situation.

No lamentation would change that.

If you interested in crypto learning check out m y c r y p t o n g on telegram

No vex, it's crypto the creativity you are portraying?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
VIKTO83:
I've been reading comments here and it proves how badly Nigeria had been hit.
I'm a typical example. Studied in UK, voluntarily came home to practice and have been grateful that I'm a patriotic Nigerian.
It's not just about money, but about patriotism.
Unfortunately d society hasn't been rewarding enough.

Patriotism ? Is that the legacy you intend to leave for your children and grand children. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Rebuke: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Davidoff2000:

Just Shut it abeg and believe whatever you wish to believe.Simplicita.

All these impressionable children

What?! Bros, please just shut this crap yhu are typing here.

How many rich Nigerians do yhu even know and where do yhu live that yhu are running yhur mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
franchasng:

whaaaat?! From Bangladesh to America? undecided how possible is that? you are better off going to South Africa.. Nigeria is way! better than Bangladesh.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rebuke:

How many rich Nigerians do yhu even know and where do yhu live that yhu are running yhur mouth?

Don't mind the ignoramus, he can keep consoling himself with the mindset that rich nigerians lives next to him in nigeria. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by carzeem1: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
franchasng:

I usually don't comment on threads but Bro, you wanna move to blagladesh?? Common mehn, don't be deceive, most citizens there will kill to be in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Most of them come back and start using their American connect to cash out on gullible Nigerians

Funny thing I noticed about this American and Canadian returnees is that the moment they get Permernent Residency they come back home straight and start their usual business

Rappers
Musicians
Comedians
Actors
Car dealership
Farming
Travel Agents
And most especially Yahoo Yahoo money laundering and pickers

The Nigerians that have not travelled out to hustle before and always complaining about Nigeria I just look at them and smile, some of them may never understand the emotional torture of a migrant without necessary documents to get proper job, competing with wicked Asians and Mexicans for horrible job

True that but they don't live permanently in nigeria grin

Welll... get the nercerssary documentations and you wouldn't suffer.. simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by temmylorlah(f): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
EvilNeedle:
I know a few that did so. Thet are normally from wealthy homes with old money.

As for me, why will I return to Nigeria when I nor mad. cool
When they are not doing me from Owo ��

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
oldtruth:

To get Nigerian passport you say? Who always lies to you guys? Have you ever been out of this shores before?

Honestly, I am beginning to think that some people are being paid to act stupidly
That guy is either deluded or just sheer ignorant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
carzeem1:

I usually don't comment on threads but Bro, you wanna move to blagladesh?? Common mehn, don't be deceive, most citizens there will kill to be in Nigeria.
grin grin that is what desparation, ignorance and misinformations can cause... he even claim he will go to America from Bangladesh. I don't know where he go this wrong information from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by Davidoff2000: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rebuke:

You are foolish-abroad has 205 destinations as countries. spending 3weeks abroad doesn't mean living in one penthouse on porchester terrace. it could mean business trips to 4 or 5 different cities over a 21 day period. Is that living abroad?
dangote lives in Parkview, Ikoyi
Otedola lives in B/Island
Adenuga lives in B/Island- this one doesn't even travel anywhere
Mai deribe lives in Maiduguri
Foloronsho Alkija, Ikoyi (the husband every evening is in Ikoyi Club, where he is now banned)
Abdulsamad Rabiu- Maitama/Ikoyi
etc etc.
Davido is presently in France. A fool like you will say he lives in France. He has a house in Atlanta, but he is hardly ever there? Wiz kid has a house in LA, he is always in Ghana. Burna nko? PSquare, with a condo in Buckhead, Atlanta, and doesn't even go there? except on tour

What do you know? People that can leave Nigeria, spend three weeks abroad, hopping from city to city, then return, this foolish guy living in isele Ukwu or Boki saying they live abroad. Is abroad a single place or comi=bination or more than 205 countries?

Dumb. Die in your ignorance

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by SIRTee15: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
No billionaire in Nigeria from Tinubu, Otedola, Shubomi Balogun, Ibrus to Dangote lives abroad.

How much did they pay in taxes in Oyibo man’s land? Only the poor like you will want to live abroad.

Even me wey no get money, dey go, dey come, not to talk of billionaires that money ain’t a thing?

Where's aisha buhari living? An honest answer settles the dispute.
I know for sure that otedola spends a lot of time in london.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by UnbiasedOne: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Splitmind:

Let me tell you many people in that America are praying hard every day to get Nigerian passports.

A lie before Jesu himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by dianchi(f): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
mamagee3:
Nigerians who left America and moved back to Nigeria, why did you return and do you regret it?

Let's discuss.

Sure I do regret it although I achieved a lot also obtained a masters degree from Boston it’s not too late for me to go back that one is for sure …peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) / Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.