Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? (29155 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by murmee: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Daniel058:
If you are to call your adopted son your First son, who will you tell him that's his mother? smiley
The wife of course. What a stupid question!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Ayemileto(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
adopted son will be the 1st child, biological son will fully understand....all chldren will be loved equally (whether male female biological or otherwise), and receive equal share in my will.

only foolish people die without a will,

So, have you written your will now shocked
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by TheGift: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son?

Abraham had an “illegitimate” son-child , Ishmael, with his Wife’s maid, then He has a Son with His legitimate Wife, Isaac. Who is Abraham’s first Son?

I think if you adopted the first boy to have and to hold as a child from your loins, He remains the first Son.

You need to be able to help them understand the situation as the grow older. He is being the first , means that He has responsibility to lead and take care of the others. Deal with all of them fairly.( E.g Senior doesn’t get more of material things just because He is senior. ). And you will be fine.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by asainco(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Put pressure on your head? Na same excuse una dey use allow una wife's maltreat other people children wey dey live with una as househelps. Una no dey tire of this kain foolishness abi? undecided
It's true, you are right.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Teerach: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
And the Op asking this question is supposed to be a religious or spiritual person o?
Abeg wetin them dey teach for that una religious center sef? Cos somethings aren't to be up for discussion.
Abi nor b God adopt you too? He kick you away ne?
Wahala for we wey nor dey go church but get human empathy o. Walahi.
With questions and answers like this, you can tell the mind of an average black man. That's why you read in the news how they are brutal towards their helps. Even help dey like adopted pikin. The only difference is no paper work and therefore no will. They don't have good plans for anyone not sharing the same blood with them. Terrible people everywhere.
I've had cousins stayed with us that people didn't know my mom didn't birth until their marriage.
Life nor hard o.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
TroubleMaker47:

By your explanation, God was wrong when he told Abraham to send Haggai and Ishmael away
What has title of "first son" to do with the Abraham story you reference? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Collyno82:
The question should be which one is the first fruit?
Rubbish! The one you adopted no be fruit? undecided
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Great0ne1: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son?
My first adopted son. If I ever adopt a child, he/she is 100% my child and gets all the benefits
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I believe this would be you destroying your own family yourself. The child that came later naturally wouldn't have any problem accepting his position as the second child. Why create an unnecessary mess then? If you don't believe your adopted child is fully your child, why adopt? You think there's anything you can do for that guy for him not to feel terrible? By sending him away, you're literally telling him he doesn't belong. If he's not your first child, whose child is he? You're not only planning to kill him with depression, you're also starting an endless war in your family.

My opinion.
It happens almost every single time. undecided
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by remzytimer: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

The adopted will be made to know he is not my biological son, and I will definitely take care of him as mine but definitely not as my first child and I pray I trained him well not to feel jealous because any atom of jealousy will mean I'm sending him away far away

This is why God may never give some people a child, why adopt him in the first place when you know, you will not make him your child....your child is your child whether adopted or birth.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by mozona(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
The older son
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Shikena(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's why adoptive parents are made to go through extensive period of preparation and counseling. Adoption is not for everybody. Understand who you are especially your shortcomings, what you stand for, your values and your insecurities, don't adopt for selfish reason. Children are not properties, they are not investments, they are not retirement plans, they are human beings with their own lives to live.

This thread question addresses the very essence of adoption. When you adopt a child, you are inherently assuring the society that the adopted child is unconditionally yours. You are now the father/mother with no strings attached.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Teerach: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Adoption isn't for the faint hearted o. You can't adopt a child and attach condition to it o.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by deebrain(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
The adopted son.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by DMCY: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:

The only reply I can come up with is why would you differentiate between them? Do you not know the moment you adopted the child you gave him all the responsibilities that comes with the first son?

If the wife is cool and not start treating the adopted child as nobody then I believe the biological son doesn’t need to know

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by PoliteActivist: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
TenQ:

Adoption is a legal process where you legally take over the parenthood of the child. In fact, if the biological father comes along, he doesn't have any right over the child until the child becomes an ADULT!

My point is, being a first son does not accord the son any special LEGAL rights
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Chai, Ogun people don’t suffer grin

You mean "Ogun people don suffer"
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by optimismlaz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=CHIMAOBICCU post=110305057]You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son? The adopted son is your first son
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by PoliteActivist: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

I don't know what you meant oo, but if it's the idea of irresponsible parenting, her parents (biological) were not irresponsible.
They were well to do according to their village standard, and her dad gives adequate care to all his children within his limited capacity.
I learnt my wife was his favorite child (the reason unknown to any of the children or mum), so probably release her when he knew he was passing away soon( lots of siblings after her, so not the youngest).
Anyway, I appreciate both parents for training her to be the woman she is today.

Responsible or irresponsible has nothing to do with it. If you are the most responsible person but your biological child is raised by someone else, whoever raised them is their true parent
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's the Adopted.
Don't do black market adoption, it would cause chaos between them after your demise
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Femi316: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re you truly jobless
CHIMAOBICCU:
I guess you have known me for a while to assume am, jobless
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by ModestGal(f): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

The adopted will be made to know he is not my biological son, and I will definitely take care of him as mine but definitely not as my first child and I pray I trained him well not to feel jealous because any atom of jealousy will mean I'm sending him away far away
Idiot, don't adopt
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by ModestGal(f): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheGift:

Abraham had an “illegitimate” son-child , Ishmael, with his Wife’s maid, then He has a Son with His legitimate Wife, Isaac. Who is Abraham’s first Son?

I think if you adopted the first boy to have and to hold as a child from your loins, He remains the first Son.

You need to be able to help them understand the situation as the grow older. He is being the first , means that He has responsibility to lead and take care of the others. Deal with all of them fairly.( E.g Senior doesn’t get more of material things just because He is senior. ). And you will be fine.
Imagine you are the illegitimate child, and because you are illegitimate, you have to assume second son even though you are older. Your illegitimacy is determined by two irresponsible useless parents having sex without protection or withdrawal method, to bring you to this world to tell you, you are illegitimate and treat you unfair. Does it make sense to you? Africans need to grow I swear, you all are so dumb
You mentioned assuming leadership position, Buhari that is your president, has it been able to lead well? You talk so illiterate as if leadership can be assigned by naming someone as first.
Anyway, the op question can only be asked in a country of 70% poor people, with no legal qualification for adoption.
Adoption is not easy at all in real countries,and takes lots of money and legal processes. Government won't just hand over a baby to a useless person,who still believes that there's something called "first son",or being a first son has any useful meaning. They won't give out a child to you,to destroy. In fact,they will do background checks, criminal checks, monthly income and takes months to years before you could get a child,male or female. Also, no difference between male/female children, first/last Borns. Such topics only arise in a useless African country like Nigeria with 90% educated illiterates

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by SilvanusII(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

You do not deserve children. Whether adopted or biological
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Advancedman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

You simply don't understand adoption perhaps you are mistaking it as substitute for not being able to reproduce.
Adoption is deeper than that and surrogacy even the child that comes from your loins must come to the age of adoption.
You can disown your son but not your adopted child.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheGift:
1. Abraham had an “illegitimate” son-child , Ishmael, with his Wife’s maid, then He has a Son with His legitimate Wife, Isaac. Who is Abraham’s first Son? .
1. Nowhere in scripture where you told that Abraham's first son was Isaac. Ishmael was Abraham's legitimate first son and was given inheritance as such too. undecided

Also, Hagar was not an illegitimate wife as she was given and bedded as wife of Abraham's. undecided
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by wenogodie2: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
The adopted will only remain first if he behaves and excels exceptionally.

If he by any means derails, he will loose that status.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Naughtysex: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

Adoption is not for everybody
If you don't have the heart to adopt, please don't go near the place
how can you adopt a child then you ended up making him a second class in a home where he suppose to be living like a prince

The child who come first is the first child, adopted or not
Anything else is the beginning of foolishness
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Greenerie(f): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
They are not wise.It's the adopted children that usually opens the womb.Children bring forth children.The adopted child opened the way spiritually for others to come in.

For a sane, mature and kindhearted person, that's the way it is. If you don't agree or can't do that, then stay away from adoption.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Hyperdulia: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Don't let the gods to be angry with you. Take the adopted Son as the first.

He opened the womb for the 2nd. Be warned ooih
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Kobicove(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

What?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Does An Average Introduction Cost? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.