Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? (29894 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by bnovative(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
If your adopted son becomes a governor and your biological son becomes a thief, which would you find fulfilment in?
The answer will show how selfish and wicked you are.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by saphiere(f): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son?
To hell with sons
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Righthussle: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
F
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by perdollar(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
My adopted son wl always remain the first
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by wabjay(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

The adopted will be made to know he is not my biological son, and I will definitely take care of him as mine but definitely not as my first child and I pray I trained him well not to feel jealous because any atom of jealousy will mean I'm sending him away far away

You’ve gat no point, why adopt a child and treat him like second citizen.

4 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by asainco(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
When you adopt a child, you're to love + accept him/her as your own child. They become YOUR child. If you later bear a biological child, your adopted child remains your first child, while your biological child will be your second.
LOL, forget e dey easy to talk for mouth Sha... Ur wife never put pressure for ur head.

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by SocialJustice: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son?
The adopted child, this is not a question that should be asked.

3 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Karleb(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
According to genealogy, the adopted son.

If you never had your biological son, the adopted son will be your first and only son. Shey you get?

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by samwheel(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omo, na anyone wey no go give me problem b my first son o
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by bonadripper: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nigerians are hypocrites

Like 100000% hypocrites

Bunch of losers and liars

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by san316(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thank God I can't face this dilemma. Already have a son so no adoption. Not going to stress my head with a problem God has not faced me with.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Innobee99(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
When you adopt a child, you're to love + accept him/her as your own child. They become YOUR child. If you later bear a biological child, your adopted child remains your first child, while your biological child will be your second.
Not biologically speaking I guess?

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiWailer: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Adopted.

Has equal rights.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by suffering: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
OP needs a job. I have a slot for a third gateman. Post your CV.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

The adopted will be made to know he is not my biological son, and I will definitely take care of him as mine but definitely not as my first child and I pray I trained him well not to feel jealous because any atom of jealousy will mean I'm sending him away far away

You not yet matured to adopt.

5 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
You dey mind am undecided
Hatesin:

"Easily said than done"

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by sylve11: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dawn91:
Mr man go and find something doing .

Stop sitting joblessely creating stupid topics undecided

Imagine the rubbish topic

Very rubbish thread.
embarassed angry cool

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by LINTUNE(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
To hell with sons
you got me banned eh...lemme not say what's on my mind angry undecided
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hatesin:

"Easily said than done"

It takes high maturity to adopt in the first place. What that chap said is right!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
bnovative:
If your adopted son becomes a governor and your biological son becomes a thief, which would you find fulfilment in?
The answer will show how selfish and wicked you are.

God bless you!

Having that segregation in mind alone is a devils seed.

Why go for adoption when you can easily get a house maid

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Danny50: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sentimental human shouldn't go for adoption.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by eddynaira125: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
My biological son

Simple
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by nickyj19: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
my baby girl undecided
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

I don't see this coming from a matured adult.

6 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Enemyofpeace: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
My biology child will always be my biology child. Blood is thicker than water, your own is your own. If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
the previous first son remains sacrosanct.
my biological son won't even know that the adopted is adopted because it'll remain a buried secret

3 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by nickyj19: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
suffering:
OP needs a job. I have a slot for a third gateman. Post your CV.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by CaptainStephen(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
The one I adopted
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by famousroland(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
A boy is my first son lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... / Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.