Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? (29172 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iamlakexide:
The adopted. Stamped and sealed.
really
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by maticar: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

The adopted will be made to know he is not my biological son, and I will definitely take care of him as mine but definitely not as my first child and I pray I trained him well not to feel jealous because any atom of jealousy will mean I'm sending him away far away
You are in order

This is what Abraham did, even though the other was from his maid
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Jeboy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
This post just shows how much so many of us are unexposed to the way people see life globally. Do yourself good to travel across continents, mix up with folks better than you.

Adoption is for people with heart that can take the child as theirs without discrimination that they ain't their biological son and daughters. Let's grow up please.

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by 07kjb: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why will you even let your adopted child to know that u adopted him...is an ERROR
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Chukazu: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Spiritually speaking , your first son remains your biological child , using Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael as point of reference
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by uzoma213(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Daniel058:
If you are to call your adopted son your First son, who will you tell him that's his mother? smiley
if you tell the adopted son that he is adopted and not your biological son, who will you tell him that is his mother?
Your answer is there

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AJ01(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

The adopted will be made to know he is not my biological son, and I will definitely take care of him as mine but definitely not as my first child and I pray I trained him well not to feel jealous because any atom of jealousy will mean I'm sending him away far away
you are a wicked man
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Some of you at just been unnecessarily emotional...

Oga your biological issue, is your first son! He is ! No two ways about it. .

But you should respect the adopted, treat him like he's supposed! Don't ignite division or Superiority between your biological son and the adopted! Treat them equal, no bias. Caution your wife also.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Medley02(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Legally, the adopted boy is your first son and biologically, the second boy is your first child
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by MPESA(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
the previous first son remains sacrosanct.
my biological son won't even know that the adopted is adopted because it'll remain a buried secret

I believe you are Igbo, trust me he or she will hear it from an outsider..... probably in an abusive manner.

P.s

No matter how secret you try to keep it , it will surely come to limelight...

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Elsueno: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son?

if u happened to be the adopted son & later the person who adopted u got his own son.... would u like it if he pushes u away in favor of his new son...How would u feel after taking him as a father....

Honestly search ur heart & DO NOT TREAT THAT KID U ADOPTED DIFFERENTLY. God is watching u... if u know u can't do that, then NEVER ADOPT

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by lifenajeje(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

I pray u don't fall into the same category with a friend ..his biological son died and he was left with his adopted son as the only child .

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by marylandcakes: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
For a sane, mature and kindhearted person, that's the way it is. If you don't agree or can't do that, then stay away from adoption.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
ShySteady:
If you are opportune to read the story of Father Abraham, Mother Sarah and Maid Hagar, you won't bring this post here.

The Bible is explicit on this topic: Isaac and Ishmael

old testament that Jesus came to redefine. All humans must and should be treated equally.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Sunnydoo: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
An adoptees needs to prove themselves before they are called sons. If they don't, u remind them who they are one-day, someday soon.
Always know that; blood is thicker than water, because, it contains a soul.

So, blood always comes first.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by pegix(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

rubbish

If I would have to adopted any male child

Are will be a full fledged son
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by lifenajeje(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
ProfAmaben:
The adopted boy is not my blood in anyway, he cannot be my heir, my heir must be my flesh and blood.

The adopted boy above me should collect loan of 1 million naira and play this sure game, then use the proceeds to repay the loan since he's so sure of the game undecided

That's y it's adviceable for people to undergo counselling before adoption ..

Pipu mentality as regards adoption no be here ..
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
MPESA:

I believe you are Igbo, trust me he or she will hear it from an outsider..... probably in an abusive manner.

P.s

No matter how secret you try to keep it , it will surely come to limelight...
lol you never jam secret
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Tats(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
bnovative:
If your adopted son becomes a governor and your biological son becomes a thief, which would you find fulfilment in?
The answer will show how selfish and wicked you are.

Excellent. You couldn't have put it any better!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by MPESA(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
harmargedon:
that's the problem with you guys that fail to understand the sayings of the elders and the wisdom of the gods. Go back home and ask your elders to explain what a first son is.

Kindly share it here so we all going to learn one or two from it.... What's first son or who's first son?.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dawn91:
Mr man go and find something doing .

Stop sitting joblessely creating stupid topics undecided

Imagine the rubbish topic

Very stupid question fa!!.. some people are really jobless in thinking...

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Ishitinyourlife: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
U no get anything for head or na your mumu just too strong, you get two children no be the older one be your first born
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Ishitinyourlife: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hatesin:

"Easily said than done"
Only a stupid idiot with an extreme lack of poisness and maturity will find it difficult like you.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Bahamas95(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
The adopted son will be my first son and it would remain a secret forever to avoid jealousy. That's if my wife would comply.

Most Nigerian women have this inbuilt wickedness towards another woman's child. As she has gotten her own she might start neglecting our adopted child.......Once I notice any maltreatment on my first son she is outa my house.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by MPESA(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol you never jam secret

My sister, believe me no matter how you keep it secret, it will surely come out ... Ali Nwachukuma was old before he realized that's not from Atani and so many people in that shoe...... My dear delibrately your family or relative will talk to the guy.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Ishitinyourlife: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jaydot01:
Lol most Nigerians will be forming Saint, we all know deep down that it's our biological son is our first son.
Make me sef join the train ADOPTED SON FOR SURE grin
Mumu stop generalizing and rubbing your unintelligence on every Nigerian,only a total immature retard will treat them differently
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by ProfAmaben(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Myopic answer. History is full of people who who took an outsider as son because their biologicals turned out worthless. So it depends on how they turn out and who stole your heart

There's a reason why the Obas of Benin must be the biological sons of their father. How can I adopt if nothing is wrong with me? undecided
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Ishitinyourlife: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
caesymore:
Mehn...

Goes as far as to show how incredibly stupid and immature you are, unintelligent lots like you have no business adopting a kid.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Tats(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sunnydoo:
An adoptees needs to prove themselves before they are called sons. If they don't, u remind them who they are one-day, someday soon.
Always know that; blood is thicker than water, because, it contains a soul.

So, blood always comes first.

Unbelievable!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Jaydot01: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Mumu stop generalizing and rubbing your unintelligence on every Nigerian,only a total immature retard will treat them differently

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by wiseoneking: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hatesin:

"Easily said than done"
But you wanted to know the fact and the truth, and that's just what he told you. It is not a matter of saying and doing but knowing this as the real deal.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by naija4life247: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
You adopted a boy and later, God blessed you with a boy, who will be your first son?

I do drop you now with your nonsense thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.