Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) (5676 Views)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by 1825fv: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That is actually speaking in tongues... grin
[/s]
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by infogenius(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
somehow:

Do you understand Yoruba?

The translations done so far on this thread aren't 100% accurate.

1st statement from the wife started the whole mess.

Ọma yaayin ọ means = You came quite early (Negative sarcasm) , welcome, where are you coming from?

Well I feel that the man should expect that kind of reaction which was seen through her question because he came home late and that normally requires an explanation
I feel the man should have improved the atmosphere by simply telling her he's coming from work and he had a very stressful day. Instead of the response he gave.
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Shebi this is Nairaland and not Yoruba land.

I should now learn Yoruba cos I wan know who's at fault
But you guys always playing tribalism on nairaland.
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by Michelle70(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
duro4chang:
But you guys always playing tribalism on nairaland.
who and who are the you guys?
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by duro4chang(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Michelle70:
who and who are the you guys?
If you are a regular user of nairaland you should not ask me this question. You know how people post and comment attacking other people's tribes and praise theirs. I know you may want to say you don't do it, but you know it is done.
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by Karleb(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
This cracked me up. grin
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by Karleb(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
infogenius:

Well I feel that the man should expect that kind of reaction which was seen through her question because he came home late and that normally requires an explanation
I feel the man should have improved the atmosphere by simply telling her he's coming from work and he had a very stressful day. Instead of the response he gave.

Stop the blame game.

They are both guilty.
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't understand, so those of us that don't understand yoruba we shld go and die abi? U are not serious
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by Officialzito: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bia Op, inwekwa frequency?
Re: Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) by DonroxyII: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
helinues:

The husband could actually be right considering her parents, a lady that's ready to pick up a fight with his husband even after having no idea why the husband came home late..The parents could be as toxic
Ntor, May God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Can You Love Somebody Without Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.