Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) (65349 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Tochj(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
The prince na one ikotun egbe hustle.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by waze63(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

A female fan also tried sending me same amount after she claimed my music changed her life but I declined

Lmao... Guy u funny
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by tempusfugit: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
confirm
kenodrill:
Na better trap the guy dey set for her.i pity her sha
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Ishitinyourlife: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Winningbot:
Should we tell her grin
Person dey whyne una and una dey fall like bolo,your ass is the only ignorant one here bruh.
Nigeria prince scam ended decades ago,they are mocking y'all

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Ishitinyourlife: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
I'm guessing y'all didn't notice the sarcasm in the video?
It beats me how slow and unintelligent our youths are

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

It beats me how slow and unintelligent our youths are

Ditto.

And it even quickly made front-page

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mumu ! She go soon come back dey cry for EFCC grin grin grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Atticusxsz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

A female fan also tried sending me same amount after she claimed my music changed her life but I declined

Nigga never fails to disappoint. No be only CHANGED her life, na APC her life. grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fokn ugly biiiiitch.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by sureboykris(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Bro, don't blame her,na free money in Nigeria!
The land of Crude Oil.
chei,Naija guys,na wao!

I'm surprised how they fall for this easy scam. It's been on for a while... Yet they still fall
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by sureboykris(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
SmartyPants:

She's mocking the Nigerian prince. Can't you tell sarcasm when you see it??

Except she's just playing.. There's nothing to show she's being sarcastic
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sha undecided
Olodo-94 grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by RSVP: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Abi should we tell you that she's being sacarstic.

The woman was jzt messing around.

Most people don't watch the video before they rush to comment.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by nku5: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
This should be in crime section not romance tongue
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by rolams(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RGmTmXwmas

A white lady has taken to social media to blush after giving her Nigerian prince, $2000.

According to the lady, the prince promised to send her back about $6,000 as he needed the $2,000 to settle a pressing need.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFlsLajMqx/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

One chance!
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Winningbot:
Should we tell her grin
Tell her what? Someone is clearly making a mockery of your country.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by mrdoye: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Senomii:

Don't know why you're existing in real life, when you should've been made for horrific nightmares and killed in horror movies

Psychopathic deranged bitch, whoring product of methamphetamine (blue Smurfs), blue, white and red crystal meth, codeine, opioid and expired percocets....................spits
��
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by gozzlin: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
White lady? That there is an old negress.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
I'm guessing y'all didn't notice the sarcasm in the video?
Shey people dey watch video for nairaland? Na just to jump comment.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by jclassiq(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na this thing Dem dey use dey catch cruise for Reddit. Especially that r/cryptocurrency subreddit.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by AyomideOG01: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Brotherly6436:
Please everyone should be ware of this guy that said he sell foreign number he is a scammer his method is promise to send foreign number to you then confirm the transfer and block you.

You made the mistake, it should be number first before payment. That's how it's done everywhere.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fake ass shit!
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by MrPADDY(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Brotherly6436:
Please everyone should be ware of this guy that said he sell foreign number he is a scammer his method is promise to send foreign number to you then confirm the transfer and block you.
Sorry for your loss. You can always rely on us for USA phone numbers
https://paddydigital.com
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
sureboykris:

I'm surprised how they fall for this easy scam. It's been on for a while... Yet they still fall

She didn't fall, she's just catching cruise, Nigerian prince is what they call scammers check quora

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
CamusMidas:

Shey people dey watch video for nairaland? Na just to jump comment.

grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by AdorableSat: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Winningbot:
Should we tell her grin

grin grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by ModestGal(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
The comment section shows how dumb Nigerians are
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Btruth: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
...,.one chance bus. grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Linesman(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
National Airport, na me get am,
National Stadium, na me Build am,
President, na my Sister born am,
You be the Mugu, Prince na the Winner,
Prince na the Master o.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Astravent: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Should I tell her?
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Jmichael1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oyibo...d boy dn take ur money buy benz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.