Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says (28935 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by akeeng: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
So many stvpid & f00lish people roaming
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by daddio(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

Ya papa truly love ya mama, but na Nokia touch light phone he buy for ya mama

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ahnie: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
She's just Plain daft or effortlessly trying to be stupid.
If she buy the phone herself her hands go bend abi?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Albertone(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Where do all these leeches keep coming from.
E fit be Iyaebe the hungry vaginarian like that.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by flokii: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's true.. you don't need anything else apart from torchlight or those old symbian or java phones.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by West2019(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
i for just link this girl.to one Yahoo guy like that . case close .

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Proudlyomonna: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mumu go think se she don talk sense so o angry

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
I buy APPLE phones for my siblings, Friends, meanwhile i use Android.
APPLE can't attempt what Android does 4me.
People should treat such Ladies in the Language they can only understand, thereafter leave them for purposeful ladies when marriage becomes imminent.
Such Ladies are better kept as sidechicks.
That's where they belong.
I have got too many of them.
You need to see them discussing. cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Realmi: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why wont female body parts be hot cake......girls will never learn

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by udemzyudex(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol... Dumb
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Barristter07: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Realiskit:
Like she knows what differentiates android phones from others. Ignorant is a disease, sister!

Funny enough, all I see is a small girl trying to trend and become popular by controversy . Not that she meant it
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ayenale1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wetin ur papa buy for your mama
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by womenareapess: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

and this brought about the invention of skull miners undecided

Ever wonder why them keep using you girls for ritual angry

This one will soon go missing and later be found without head undecided

Ediot
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by AdeniyiA(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
And what would she reciprocate the love with? Her puşšý? No, it can be gotten from others... That's one of the reasons many yahoo boys see them as being dispensable every time
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by chatinent: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
The only difference between Android and Iphones is that Iphones are over-hyped. I have used both. My Xiaomi phone beats IPhone 13 in camera, battery span, and quality.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nackzy: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Low mentality idiot, Animal
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Realmi: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
daddio:

Ya papa truly love ya mama, but na Nokia touch light phone he buy for ya mama
e go shock u say no be him even buy the phone for her.....na she save money but am by herself.......but their daughters dey find iPhone

Well sha, they have to be greater than their mother grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Adesina18111(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
So your Father that can't afford any other phone for you except android doesn't love you?...must everything be man wey love you?...love yourself and buy yourself a phone

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by kansoboy: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
D soon to be used for ritual of a girl , actually twitted with an ANDROID PHONE
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Albertone(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goldbw122:
If someone buy iphone for me I will say thank you and sell it to buy the latest andorid phone..

Wise mumú
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
The only difference between Android and Iphones is that Iphones are over-hyped. I have used both. My Xiaomi phones beats IPhone 13 in camera, battery span, and quality.
You can say that again.
I just gave out iPhone8plus for free.
But my XIAOMI is always held tightly.
Going for NOKIA X200 ultra.
Waiting for them to unveil it.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by WorWorBoy: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Enough of the wailings above. She's talking about real men, Biko.
What about real women? What are they supposed to do for their men?And what so special about this Iphone self? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
Mumu girl cheesy
Hahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ozueozue(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your father no like u b that na
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.

Independent grin grin you will see some ladies bragging about being independent grin codely dem dey ask for sub,dey beg for money grin and I begin to wonder if dem even understand the meaning of being independent. grin
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Gubioma: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol.. grin

Too bad the only ones my age who can afford them are yahoo boys...
Dan Borno....
Stop this no good.main ur studies and forget about boyd
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Gubioma: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol.. grin

Too bad the only ones my age who can afford them are yahoo boys...
Dan Borno....
Stop this no good.main ur studies and forget about boys

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Akharmony: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
This ladies should b thrown abroad and made to work for just 6momths there sense go correct. . Una mate deh here deh work overtime this one is thinking of andriod. . .
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Drone95(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:
What is this one saying like this. undecided undecided

A dent on our imagine....

Love yourself and get yourself whatever makes you happy...

Stop being/been dependent on a BEING....

98.58% of Nigerian females depends directly or indirectly on the males

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
TMTR:
All these basic bitches be doing the most, I don't blame them but all these foolish simps
grin grin
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Albertone(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Enough of the wailings above. She's talking about real men, Biko.
Olósho don talk grin

So If I don't buy iphone for my babe,she will say I don't love her?

This is how to know girls who love you for your money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by omaclarry(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
First most people people feel android is just infinix and tecno, they don't know that some xiaomi and Samsung fold is more expensive than iphone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.