Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,517 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says (28965 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ComradeShegs(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
And she uses an Android phone... Coz I can see twitter for Andriod.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by naturefellow(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.
kisses kiss
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by deavicky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just wondering what is wrong with an Android phone. Just asking if I should stop using mine.
Secondly what is so special in an iPhone?
Feel free to educate me as I truly want to know.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ikorodureporta: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wetin I won do wey my android no fit do??

Like this sef I no dey use reach 50% of the functions..
I go come carry phone wey the fear of thief no go let me rest...
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by phr0nesis(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
The only difference between Android and Iphones is that Iphones are over-hyped. I have used both. My Xiaomi phone beats IPhone 13 in camera, battery span, and quality.
I'm a Xiaomi user but I don't think there's any of it's product better than iphone 13
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Stanleyville(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Who's this idiot na
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Danmboss(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fool so na only iphone be phone?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Sarsaproko: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Emaprince:
You that can bash men with your last breath.

You have my utmost respect.

*modified*
Wait a minute!!!. You fine with innocent face sef. Why you come dey boil like this na? You are still young with a lot of life ahead of you. I see no reason for you to be bashing men..cos it makes one think you must be frustrated with life. Most comments from men here na cruise o. Enjoy your life and no let bashing here shape what you become in real life.

Big man! Abeg drop verd for this battle please na..

https://www.nairaland.com/6992199/resolution-1-jagbajantis-vs-joewendell
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Beegrace: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Then be prepared for your organs to be harvested(hiss)
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by emonis88: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Them go soon use this one do money ritual.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by yommygift15: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Don't worry, u'll soon end up inside yahoo guys net, even ur father can't easily buy himself a tourchlight phone.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Josephamos382: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmmm, well u can decide to improve on ur financial status by acquiring digital skills, promote online products and get paid weekly, if u are interested, send a dm to 08137225768
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Seaseason07: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

Of course YES! A MAN WHO TRULY LOVE YOU WILL NEVER WATCH YOU CARRYING ABOUT THAT BIG HEAD WHEN HE CAN USE IT DO SOAP
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Moyosore419(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hungry gender �
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Clinghton: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
One of there ways of attracting attention apart from going nude.

I don't fall for it.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Kenkuss(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fool taking
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by jrusky(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Here we go again I think men too should say any woman or lady who truly love you won't watch you using Android.

This type of bitch are reason some men treat women like thrash and believes they are useless.

Yes, you want the damn iPhone baa? Then don't lament when the yahoo son of bitch use your destiny to buy you iPhone and throw you out like stinking bin to dump site.

Block brain mo-fucker.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by meedoLock(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Like she get work wey she go buy her phone for her self from.

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by meedoLock(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goldbw122:

I don't know why people like iphone so much, a phone that can not last 24 hours, and it will go off, you can't do real business with iphone, you have to plug a huge power bank on an iphone before you can use it what a device.....
Am using andorid and I can go two days with out evening charging the phone ... I don't know why girls keep hyping the iphone.. well that means they don't use the phone for heavy business just to show off...

My brother uve said it all. My Android phone battery is 6000built. Av never charged it outside my house, once it is full, I used for a whole day and even come back with 50% or a little less. iPhone users can't have that, it's power bank every now and then.

Meanwhile you can use iPhone conveniently in a power stabled country without having to worry for charging since you don't pray to God for light
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by odigbosky(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wwe
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ume1000: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii:

Chai!
Blood of jesus!!
carry on my wayward son
There would be peace when u are done
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Toluwanise247(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
She's right because na pussy she use collect the one way dey her hand idiot
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by FANTASY176(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nokia Torch fits you,,,werey
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by donhils: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
But she didn't mention the type of phone that a man who loves her should watch her use. I'm sure she knows nothing about phones
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by blazepascal(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.
I need proof that you bought that phone your self
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by cystation: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Including ur dad abi...

Its well with u!
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Farfalla(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
How boys are trooping into the thread to call her unprintable names and threaten her with Shiloh and menopause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by benebaby77: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Thank you, madam.... A lot of ladies nowadays have fish brain and example of them is that lady. If not for all this yahoo yahoo boys, a lot of them would still be using iTel and Tecno phones...
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by otis3(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Enough of the wailings above. She's talking about real men, Biko.

shey u normal Sha...see ya mouth like real men....olofo
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by AYNL: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
some girls na ignoramus
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Ekpekus(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:

Her words,

Her father nko? Abi her papa nor like her ni? SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / If You Want Him, Go For Him / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.