Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says (28937 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by flokii: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.

Prostitution too na work o.. please be specific so young girls don't go astray.

Let them get a decent job, not to be hustling with their bodies.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why does her father not buy her the iPhone......... cheesy

I bet she never heard of the Google Pixel 6 pro........ smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Larrykaysail(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

she is stupid my Android fold 2 is expensive than iPhone 13, help her ask her which phon3 did her dad buy for her mom ?

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by perrymike: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
A material girl is an A-rate prostitute and here's one. Her love equals the creature comforts she benefits from the relationship.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by marsup: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
That is the same man, that will use you for rituals, that don't work. Fool.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goldbw122:

I don't know why people like iphone so much, a phone that can not last 24 hours, and it will go off, you can't do real business with iphone, you have to plug a huge power bank on an iphone before you can use it what a device.....
Am using andorid and I can go two days with out evening charging the phone ... I don't know why girls keep hyping the iphone.. well that means they don't use the phone for heavy business just to show off...
You know fish brain with attention, if you are using iPhone people think you are rich

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Maj196(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na so una talk for Blackberry. We know una type
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.

And Google Pixel 6 pro........ wink
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Candidlady: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Drone95:
98.58% of Nigerian females depends directly or indirectly on the males

Mariangeles you see what Iam talking bout...

°°°°sorry ihad to tag you sis°°°

Drone the fact your MUD was dependant on your FAd/Fabs don't make all women the same....
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by nickyj19: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
& ALSO A MAN WHO TRULY LOVES YOU WILL CLOSE UR LEGS ANYTIME U OPEN IT FOR HIM 2 ENTER undecided
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Kingosytex(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
A lady who loves you will buy you a jet, Rolls Royces, and a nice mansion in Banana Island undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol.. grin

Too bad the only ones my age who can afford them are yahoo boys...

Lol I guess she was only joking tho..
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by fredoooooo: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ya papa nko ?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akharmony:
This ladies should b thrown abroad and made to work for just 6momths there sense go correct. . Una mate deh here deh work overtime this one is thinking of andriod. . .
No, we don't want such people Abroad.
Let them remain there, pease.
They are better of as sidechicks in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by IbileIfe: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
She is obviously Re-Tar-Ded. shocked
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by treatise: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

Ostensibly, IPhone is her worth.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by JustforMen: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Enough of the wailings above. She's talking about real men, Biko.
Ha ha ha brain full this world ooo
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Ghozky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is one of the dumbest phrase by a very dumb person and it's trending, to the extent of being on Nairaland front page.
When did buying an iPhone for a lady becomes a yardstick for love, when we have some phones that are more costlier than iPhones.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by chatinent: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You can say that again.
I just gave out iPhone8plus for free.
But my XIAOMI is always held tightly.
Going for NOKIA X200 ultra.
Waiting for them to unveil it.

By the way, I bin don wan chat you. Good evening. Do you have gigs to share?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by matm: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Love and sex are not the same.Be guarded.Thatbone is having sex with you doesn't mean he loves u.Just to relieve himself/herself momentarily. Then back to square one after d eyes clear
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by jimtemi1: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
When yahoo boy cut this one head go, u go dey type RIP ..this new generation girls don't know how to invest, phone, hair, nails na there problem, is better to invest in something that can give u money later, when ur toto don expire
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by SirJerrie(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
ILLITERACY
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by matm: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Love and sex are not the same.Be guarded.That one is having sex with you doesn't mean he/she loves u.Just to relieve himself/herself momentarily. Then back to square one after d eyes clear
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by masterfactor(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Aunty are you still single
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by CassieSunshine(f): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
In the case where the lady prefers an Android phone to an iPhone. Would you impose it on her to make use of an iPhone?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Some Nigerian girls with entitlement mentality, this is what I despise and the reason why I stopped dating Nigerian girls.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by watersideboys: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
When big wells make noise . Ashanto
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Some Nigerian girls with entitlement mentality, this is what I despise and the reason why I stopped dating Nigerian girls.
DATE them.
But always use your Tongue to count your Teeth when marriage is imminent.
Don't ever compromise marriage.
Go for the BEST LADY.
Don't ever lower your standards & make sure you are also well-to-do by Nigerian standard.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by frankson1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

She's the reason Charley boy said "women have nothing to bring to the table".

Include Xiaomi phones in your list. grin
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Karemarealty288(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
After Iphone Pro Max.....

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by kdpikin(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Do you even know the difference between android phone and the other phone which is your choice? I guess you focus more on picture quality and that's all. Waw!
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Jmichael1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Enough of the wailings above. She's talking about real men, Biko.

thank God she knws her dad is not a real man bcus am very sure her mum used android phone if not itel touch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.