Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says (28940 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by illicit(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Violence
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Candidlady: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2022
What is this one saying like this. undecided undecided

A dent on our imagine....

Love yourself and get yourself whatever makes you happy...

Stop being/been dependent on a BEING....
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Realiskit(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Like she knows what differentiates android phones from others. Ignorant is a disease, sister!

Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by rickpat(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:
What is this one saying like this. undecided undecided

A dent on our imagine....

Love yourself and get yourself whatever makes you happy...

Stop being/been dependent on a BEING....

great morning to you candidlady,how are you doing?..trust you are good?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Then your father has fail you

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Candidlady: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2022
rickpat:
great morning to you candi.dlady,how are you doing?..trust you are good?

Morning!!!! iam good thank you

Hope you are good yourself...?
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by excell0001: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2022
is it just me or she is using Twitter for andriod
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by rickpat(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Morning!!!! iam good thank you

Hope you are good yourself...?
yeah, I'm fine...just wanted to say hello to you...always be good
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Candidlady: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Realiskit:
Like she knows what differentiates android phones from others. Ignorant is a disease, sister!

Ignorance sis

Ignorance

But atimes ignorance is Bliss
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Benwallt(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Please, can someone explain the magic with iphones? I just don't understand the mad crase for it among our girls. Can it make three calls at the same time? Someone should enlighten me please.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Rickmann: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

Idiot..
Deceive urself all u want but pls don't deceive other girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by qtguru(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Samsung S22 is 700k just saying and runs Android

12 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Totiemide: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Benwallt:
Please, can someone explain the magic with iphones? I just don't understand the mad crase for it among our girls. Can it make three calls at the same time? Someone should enlighten me please.

Fridge and AC dey inside iPhone, shey you nor know ni.

Misplaced priority

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by FahBuLous: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.
God bless you...
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by snitchbitch: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
I dey use NOKIA 3310

OYA COME AND BEAT ME!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Explorerx(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol.. grin

Too bad the only ones my age who can afford them are yahoo boys...

Lol � secretly hating on the lifestyle you really want
God go punish you

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Lol � secretly hating on the lifestyle you really want
God go punish you
Screw you!

He's already punishing you... Frustrated bastard
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Goldbw122:

I don't know why people like iphone so much, a phone that can not last 24 hours, and it will go off, you can't do real business with iphone, you have to plug a huge power bank on an iphone before you can use it what a device.....
Am using andorid and I can go two days with out evening charging the phone ... I don't know why girls keep hyping the iphone.. well that means they don't use the phone for heavy business just to show off...

80% of guys wey I know dey do yahoo na android be their real phone, dey just add iphone to use am as bait collect free girls without stress

8 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
rickpat:
yeah, I'm fine...just wanted to say hello to you...always be good
Chai!
Blood of jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Yomit71(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.
even my Nokia android serves me better. what am I looking for in iPhone
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Yomit71(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
simplepee:
See epistle combined with format tongue. Calm down the lady was obviously catching cruise.

cruise kill you both. olosho Sabi themselves

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
I don't blame her. I blame these hungry bloggers for always posting every brain fart
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ShaqFu: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Seriously though, who are all this empty vessels making noise on social media.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Aplaudez(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just leave the poor thing alone.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
...dunderhead.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Bahamas95(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Dshocker(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Everybody is chasing clout
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Drone95(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
A woMan Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone -Gbajabiamila

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by izubext007: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Delilah has just spoken.
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by olympianares: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
I've had enough.. this is the height of madness
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by merits(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:

Her words,

Stupidity of highest order, that is why they are killing them for rituals easily.Gold digger.
So I should become arm robber or yahoo yahoo because I want to satisfy woman, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.