Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32238 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Adeolajude(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Maybe just like you will say amen to the prayer of your first child praying that he gets the head of your second child for rituals..I guess you will say a big amen to that prayer.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kfed4ril(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

Yes Jesus never condemned any sinner, but he always left them with a word which is “go and sin no more”.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

Please, it's better to not make statements on things you don't know about to avoid misleading people.

It is a sin in itself to mislead people.

One who turns away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.
Proverbs 28: 9

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

I Peter 3:12 NKJV

But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.
Isaiah 59:2 NKJV

The prayer of the sinner is an abomination before God! He does not listen to them!

But yes, God is merciful, and He's gracious...

“I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”

Romans 9:15

But the grace and mercy of God is not to be taken for granted, that's why it's important that we repent immediately from sin, and stay aligned with God.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by lasisi69(f): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

No God exists, I have said it again.........
it's okay...

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The promises set forth in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, apply only to those who belong to Jesus Christ, those who love and obey His commandments. So the prayers of unbelievers and sinners are not answered by Jesus Christ. undecided

Other than that, God's mercy is however poured out daily on all of mankind, including your yahoo boys. So, when sinners and unbelievers claim God did for them, it isn't the case that their prayer was answered by God who never promised to answer their prayers to begin with. Instead it is that God's mercy reached to them in that particular area of their need same as it reaches even the ungodly. undecided

Had I seen this comment before I made mine, I would have held my peace. cheesy

God bless you for clarifying.

Some persons are about to mislead people.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Special32: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Isn't it about time you stop making silly excuses for a non-existent God?
boss tell them , there always making excuses for a diety there say is all powerful, the funniest thing I have been told after a disagreement that there know can't be won, is may the diety have mercy on me, something I don't believe in ���
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
LordKezzy:
Is a hindrance to God ear
Thank God man no be God.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by fitinwell: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In my hood, A group of confirmed Yahoo boys do not Joke with their morning Devotion.

While during my time in the Uni, Babes at a Brothel called Olufummi would always hold together and pray in the morning!

Alongside other points, They would Pray for More customers for the day! shocked

So, DOES GOD ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS?

Because sometimes looking at these individual, seems the prayers works!
Have u not read that the prayer of a SINNER is an abomination before God

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very nice points you put down. But what about victims of yahoo boys who will be counting dier losses later? Aren't these reasons some peeps get angry and dump religion for good?
Samuel said to Saul, "I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD.
Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Do not spare them. ... God says. Don’t you think children in Amalekites deserve second chance.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Special32: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
pumapuma:

Prayers of the righteous work and are effective. I am a living testimony.
And yes, God is not a figment of anyone's imagination. God is real.
please I beg you tell us your testimony please and I can tell you it would still evolve around the same setup that could still happen to anyone even a non believer, I could tell you now that I have had a lot of breakthroughs and I am not paying attributes to any deity
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
fitinwell:
Have u not read that the prayer of a SINNER is an abomination before God
How do you expect the sinner to repent if his prayer is abomination to God.?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Special32: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
livinbygrace:
I guess you are still being spoon feed for asking such question.Why not ask”does God answers the prayers of politicians ,policemen and so on”?
Una no get sense again for this country as everything is now focus on yahoo as if that’s the main problem we have having in this country.
From observation most of you people that are bringing up irrelevant issues about this act are either jealous ,envious or Never do well somebody.

Millions are graduating from various higher institutions in Nigeria every year but no work for them, and you think they will fold their hands?
As it stands now almost everybody is towing the fast lane in Nigeria ,due to the bad economy.
Politicians are embezzling public funds.
Police officers can’t do without bribe ,civil servants are not left behind ,Infact those ones are worse ,NEPa is issuing out exorbitant bills every months for darkness and nobody to question them,traders/market women are inflating. Prices of commodities.
So it’s now a game of survival of the fittest in Nigeria.
thank you for this
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Special32:
boss tell them , there always making excuses for a diety there say is all powerful, the funniest thing I have been told after a disagreement that there know can't be won, is may the diety have mercy on me, something I don't believe in ���

Hahahahahahaha.

Even when they need the mercy more than you do. grin

Religion decapitates common sense.

I'm a woman you like female bosses? grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by lasisi69(f): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ezidimma:
First, what do Yahoo boys & Prostitutes pray for?
More Customers
More jobs
Money ill-gotten wealth
Not to be caught by the law
Not to fall victims of mishaps
Etc
Does any of the above glorify God?

The prayer of a filthy soul is not for God
Very nice perception from you... You are right cool

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by lasisi69(f): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lightorder:
They are reporting themselves to God , bringing their judgement nearer
cheesy... This man

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheKingsmann(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I know you're man behind this moniker. Infact I don't care if you're guy or lady... Listen to me carefully, if you try me this morning, I would give it to you Hot Hot.

Slowpoke!!
My eyes is always on u
U will hear it hot if you don't refrain frm insulting people here
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by lasisi69(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The promises set forth in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, apply only to those who belong to Jesus Christ, those who love and obey His commandments. So the prayers of unbelievers and sinners are not answered by Jesus Christ. undecided

Other than that, God's mercy is however poured out daily on all of mankind, including your yahoo boys. So, when sinners and unbelievers claim God did for them, it isn't the case that their prayer was answered by God who never promised to answer their prayers to begin with. Instead it is that God's mercy reached to them in that particular area of their need same as it reaches even the ungodly. undecided
This time, I believe you... But, you are still a crazy guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
A YAHOO OR RITUAL BOYS, RUNS GIRLS OR PROSTITUDE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO PRAY AS OTHER BELIEVERS DOES, BUT ONE THING WE SHOULD KNOW IS THIS, GOD DOES NOT ANSWER EVERY PRAYER THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THE PRAYER OF A SINNER IS AN ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD. God only listen to prayers from a broken heart, a broken heart and a contrite spirit mean to experience “godly sorrow [that] worketh repentance” (2 Corinthians 7:10). ... Those who have a broken heart and a contrite spirit are willing to do anything and everything that God asks of them, THE QUESTION NOW IS AFTER THE PRAYER WILL THE YAHOO+RITUAL BOY AND THE RUNS GIRLS GO BACK TO THEIR EVIL WAYS IR STICK TO GOD AFTER THE PRAYER?, IF THEY WILL TURN FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND STAY PUT WITH GOD 8T MEANS THEIR IS ANSWERED, IF IF THEIR 8NTENSIIN IS AFTER THE PRAYER THEY GO BACK TO THEIR EVIL WAYS, IT MEANS THEY JUST SUCCEEDED IN WASTING THEIR TIME, AND THAT'S THE KIND OF PRAYERS WE CALL AS AN ABOMINABLE PRAYER. IS JUST LIKE A BABALAWO ASKED YOU TO MAKE A SACRIFICE WITH A CAT AT 7PM IN AN OPEN PLACE, AND YOU FEEL THAT USING CAT IS TOO SMALL ANS YOU GO AND BUY A BIG GOAT AND MAKE THE SACRIFICE AT MIDNIGHT, TO A NATIVE DOCTOR,YOU HAVE FLOP THE RULE OF THE SACRIFICE, IS EITHER TWO THINGS HAPPENS FOR SURE, EITHER YOU RUN MAD FIR GOING AGAINST THE LAW OR... JUST GOD OUR GOD IS SO MERCY THAT'S WHY WE TOLL WITH GOD.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

How do you expect the sinner to repent if his prayer is abomination to God.?

Shouldn’t he repent for his sins first?
And does god answer prayers that promote sins and sufferings to other people?

Maybe this boko haram people are god sent

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Pacesetter123(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
PWGLTD:
The only thing that can take a man to hell is unbelieve.

Moreover men and brethren the gospel is not about hell fire or destruction of the earth, the gospel is about the goodness of God manifested in the person of Christ Jesus!
His death, burial, and resurrection.
When you believe in his substitutionary sacrifice, you become a son of God( note in the kingdom both male and female are called sons of God)

Titus 3:3-7
[3]For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
[4]But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
[5]Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
[6]Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
[7]That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
You failed woefully to address the matter as it's being presented.
The prayer OP is talking about here is not the type of prayer you are talking about.
He is asking weda God will answer if a Yahoo boy pray for more people to fall victims to his dubious work of scamming without being caught by the authority.
Also,weda God will answer a prayer of runs girl for more customers for her bleeping Enterprise.
But your own, you are talking about prayer of repentance and faith in the finished work of Christ by sinners.Two different things entirely.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Smoketight(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Another emotional reaction, Christians and emotions 5/6 everything about regions is the work on your emotions, Answers simple questions u just drop a long emotional message
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I know you're man behind this moniker. Infact I don't care if you're guy or lady... Listen to me carefully, if you try me this morning, I would give it to you Hot Hot.

Slowpoke!!

I think your brain cells are dying. Mumu dey worry this one.

See person wey poverty wan kill for trench you wan show your stupid self with 10mb data
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Worldphaxxy: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

I'm Really impressed with your Comment Here.
If people here on NL can comment as you did.
There would be no problem at all cool
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Please, it's better to not make statements on things you don't know about to avoid misleading people.

It is a sin in itself to mislead people.

One who turns away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.
Proverbs 28: 9

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

I Peter 3:12 NKJV

But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.
Isaiah 59:2 NKJV

The prayer of the sinner is an abomination before God! He does not listen to them!

But yes, God is merciful, and He's gracious...

“I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”

Romans 9:15

But the grace and mercy of God is not to be taken for granted, that's why it's important that we repent immediately from sin, and stay aligned with God.
Plenty oil dey your head Sha. Happy Sunday, and remain blessed sister primadonna.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by xeju: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Why do you people always refer people to this book full of folktales?

Can't you back up your argument using any other source (s) ?

Not good enough.
My post isn't validating the Bible or its fairytales except you don't understand what I meant
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by babadee1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
The Bible says, if we pray according to His will we know that He hears and we know that we shall receive what we have asked of Him. God only answers prayers prayed according to His will. That is all. Anything else is a complete waste of time.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheWolfen(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This isn't entirely true at all. undecided

Yes, Jesus Christ healed everyone, unbelievers, sinners and saints alike when He was here on earth but Jesus Christ did not teach His Gospel to all those who He healed as He did His followers. He taught mostly in parables when He was with the very same people, keeping the revelation of the Kingdom of God from many of the same people. undecided

Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, made it clear that He came , not for all but for a few - those who will believe in Him. According to Him, the promises He gave only applies to those who are His followers - those who obey His commandments. Jesus never said He wil answer everyone's prayers. So saying that God answers everyone's prayers is misleading. undecided

Instead what God says applies to everyone, not just those who belong to Him, is His mercy, and His mercy is not poured out to those who pray so it isn't poured out in response to prayer. But instead His mercy is poured out on all the unbelievers - those who don't care to pray at all - ,the wicked, and those who believe.. undecided

Well said
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by iramure(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
God is awesome, he answers they prayers of everybody including armed robbers, hired assassins, prostitutes, yahoo boys and girls, politicians, and so on for successful execution of thier work.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by descarado: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's no one up there or down here to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.

Nothing more !
You are looking for trouble cheesy cheesy
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheGift: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Psychokinetic:

I’m not twisting your words. You listed the 10 commandments, did you not?? Where did it say ‘only kill for self defense’?? I don’t blame hypocrites like you. We live in a world where sinners judge other sinners for sinning differently!

:/
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by mybiz234: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Going by your absurd reasoning, God supports prostitution, right?

Then God can also answer the prayers of armed robbers looking for a victim. If you end up as a victim of armed robbers, then you shouldn't complain because your being a victim may be God's way of answering the armed robbers' prayers.

Have you seen how thoughtless your reasoning is?

I'm not surprised though; you are a feminist. Expecting a feminist to think sensible is like expecting Satan to repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.