Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (79015 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2022
jaxxy:

That’s how it’s supposed to be. Helping each other out with no selfish intentions bt humans can be funny so u need to be sure b4 committing. Where can i find a gal like u. Mainland or island?
Yeah, some people can be funny. I'm glad you're getting my point.

Lol smiley. Hardworking girls are everywhere both mainland and island, you just need to put your eyes down. Well, All that glitters is not gold oo! There's no perfect relationship. Sometimes I can be stubborn to boyfriend cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....
Baba do you think the guy is an ATm machine or CBN..?
Nagode
Read my comment again then come back and edit this post of yours.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by aquame: 1:16am On Feb 22, 2022
RUN
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by FireUpNow(m): 1:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Oga OP lean on me nor be kill me na! Free her fast and Carl Luis like never before. This babe is a hunter looking for bush meat to hunt down. You don't need any advice from anyone just reason am and gbes like never before

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Solly1(m): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2022
grin[quote author=Ikran Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts.

I'm jus curious bro, grin[quote author=IkranDragon post=110401640]Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts.

I'm jus curious bro, what gift did she get you...? I hope it ain't what I am thinking.. ;-);-):-(
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by frozen70(f): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Just leave her, she has so much financial burden

If she is not doing anything presently to sort herself out financially, then I don't know how you will cope with her
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by donchyke1975: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2022
World bank please stay

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by chukxie(m): 1:23am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?

The words we say have the powers to come true. Be mindful of the words you say. Please! May you not be robbed by robbers, and may your account not be cleared out. Say Amen.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Emma1Oj(m): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs. Bro, it simple; cut her off and block from reaching you in all front.. she just want to get what she can get from you sharply and move on.. she no love you a dime.

Block her and move on. She just want to get what she can get from you and move on.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by FEGNO: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

When trouble sleep, iyanga go wake am, nah wetin e dey find oh, palaver aaaa, e dey find palaver aaaa

A word is enough for the wise bro
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by sweetTai(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2022
You wan chop honey, you no know say he Dey cost money? Yeye boy.���
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by MartinsD12(m): 1:36am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Can't see she a gold digger if she needs money to repair her phone she should go and work, her phone no damage since it's now she wants to use that to get money from you
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by jaxxy(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yeah, some people can be funny. I'm glad you're getting my point.

Lol smiley. Hardworking girls are everywhere both mainland and island, you just need to put your eyes down. Well, All that glitters is not gold oo! There's no perfect relationship. Sometimes I can be stubborn to boyfriend cheesy.

U point was quite clear just a little harsh. Lol

I know I’m just not ready to do too much stress anymore. Can’t she just fall on my laps and make it easy for everyone?? That’s the way I want it grin

Alil stubbornness is allowed once in a blue moon.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by emmabest2000(m): 1:49am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

whoever used this your storyline to dodge an ordinary mumu girl knows that he owes robbers, one day he must be rob on gunpoint
BE-CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT YOURSELF DUDE
Don't speak anything about yourself that you won't want it to happen ,

TRUTH ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by KhiaW(f): 2:33am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Only 2 weeks!!!! Ask her how was she surviving before she met you? You should move on.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Spandau: 2:48am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Walk away brov. She sees you as an prospective ATM. If you can't find a girl who is working and has some level or responsibility and integrity, wait till you have financial independence before having a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by degistonline: 2:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Good morning my brothers in the house. Please I know I am not supposed to be saying this on my this platform, because it might not be welcomed by the Admin. But please, I am saying all this here because I understand the fact that the country is hard and I can not steal. Please my brothers, I am a full time website developer, I register business names too, I even know how to drive car also, but challenge now is, I have not done my driver's license yet due to lack of money. Currently I am doing security job where they are paying me 20k per month. Please my brothers.. I need your help. Any amount you can raise for to get my driver's license and start up driving work that will fetch me money. In Lagos state, driver's license is said to be 35k, but I don't have the money and the nature of the work I doing now is really killing my skills. Please help me. My phone number is 08179471011. Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Keji1012(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

Odogwu u bad.. u deserve an accolade bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Avoid needy girls as a young man... Don't let her finish you! It's not worth it.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by MrSwiftt: 3:20am On Feb 22, 2022
That's the first sign that she's not into you. She wan bill you so tee you go give up. Bros, find your level.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Abujaexpress: 3:24am On Feb 22, 2022
grin
chatinent:

sharp man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by ufotty2001: 3:43am On Feb 22, 2022
MMXX:
I've come to realise, honestly the only thing that concerns an average Nigerian girl is getting money from wherever,their partners, friends, strangers, anybody.And amazingly this set of people will never help or give u a penny even if you're dieing

Sad
100% true. My current girlfriend have never given me a pin before but she called me stingy all because I stopped giving her money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Thebigheart: 4:03am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

Jesus, Omo you lie pass Lai Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by sokera: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

you said you exchange gift on Valentine’s Day right ? Maybe the value of the gift you gave her is not close to the value of what she gave you… maybe she is trying to retrieve her money back before bumping you …
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by obembet(f): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

But u don dok her within that 2 weeks abi
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by HRMK: 4:37am On Feb 22, 2022
hmmm.....if u dont want to run bankrupt,block her NOW!
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Ever8090: 4:49am On Feb 22, 2022
E be like say you dey attend such meeting
posty56:
give her the 15k, for her to open up to you about her financial needs immediately she saw you ,means she's an open person.

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by mixter(m): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

I love this scope but don't you think it is too much?

I told her that I have lent a lot of money out this year and I have been managing.

NO POINT LYING. YOU WILL KEEP LYING TO SUSTAIN WHATEVER YOU ARE TRYING TO BUILD. END WHATEVER YOU ARE TRYING TO BUILD . GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Newton2024: 5:06am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Leave her or she will leave you. Discard the liability and look for an asset.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by phemmyfour: 5:08am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

What's the game? To use and dump her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.