Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (79010 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by w1sEmAn: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
How you won take make heaven na?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Drone95(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na dating format be that, u be osu if u give her money
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by eflintsone(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad

I have been in this same shi since last year
Every babe i meet starts depending for money after some few weeks of getting to know each other

Annoying part is they insult ,block or change attitude towards u if i do not give them
I have unfriended more dan 10 ladies since last year august due to this uncomfortable act

Bro think well o

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Lapilolo: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
A word is enough for the Wise... No let her ripe You. If indeed She like you, she will not start off with this careless capping... They bill those they don't really Love.

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

She's blunt and you are shy to speak your mind, but hiding under the guise of not good at games.

Ask her how many rounds would she give you for the 15k?

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Those guys are broke, just forget it.

My boyfriend is hardworking nd smart, same as me too.
You don't expect me to date a broke guy.. God forbid!!

Infact main looking at me as a broke guy, you dare not approach me.

Lol why are u taking this too far? I have dated both rich and broke asf gals. I don’t date people for status bt for personality and sense. There really nothing new I’m gonna see.

The 1st broke gal I dated didn’t look broke, sound broke or act broke until she lets u in on her struggles and family then I got the picture.

I think many people misinterpret what being broke means and it varies also. I’ve seen rich gals with broke mentality. They have money, maybe cars bt still hussling guys for money. I once fixed a gals car for her and she was working class. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by herbert2017: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Red flag, keep playing with fire,it will soon burn you.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Slynation:
As I dey like this now...the last thing I need in my life right now is problem and extra burden, Keep your kpekus make I keep my preeq...!!
This your comment eh. �

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by ghettochild(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

You better block her
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by superemmy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

Does this your girl stay in ikorodu
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Slynation(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Viltron:

I follow dey this level for 1 year and counting. I get rest of mind
I swear bro...I have been saving more and having peace of mind ever since!!
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Unrated900(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Average Nigerian girls or ladies are hungry...

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Kingosytex(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:
As I dey like this now...the last thing I need in my life right now is problem and extra burden, Keep your kpekus make I keep my preeq...!!

I'm telling you grin.
I no like wetin dey stress my life.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by MMXX: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2022
I've come to realise, honestly the only thing that concerns an average Nigerian girl is getting money from wherever,their partners, friends, strangers, anybody.And amazingly this set of people will never help or give u a penny even if you're dieing

Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Kingosytex(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Karleb:
E get one girl like that wey follow me try this thing. She say make I help her add money make she take buy phone. She say make I give her not borrow her. You wetin I do?

I come compose sweet message, come tell her say I no get for the end.

Just because I like you and you like me too no mean say make you come become liability for my neck.

Bro, you self bill her. Tell her say your rent don expire make she borrow you money.

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by tianshie(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2022
If you no sabi how to run am, den she pass your level.

Water flows to find its level.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Trump16: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Okay, thank you brother.

This one you could not detect the obvious sarcastic statement, hope people are not wasting their advices on you though
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Gubioma: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Dan Borno.....
My advice bro,just run for ur life.in this hardship of this country don't allow anybody to disturb ur peace ok.help ur elderly mom,take care of ur sisters.I have said my own.
Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by HonestFriend: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2022
grin

PhD holder in telling lies.
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Gubioma: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2022
excellence44:
Green light means go red light means Japa. Just two weeks enough red lights already?
Don't be a SIMP.
Dan Borno....
Baba do you think the guy is an ATm machine or CBN..?
Nagode
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jinglebell70: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Omo some girls can be so irritating when it comes to stylishly looking for a way to drain your purse.. I met a girl last year at Ibadan, we exchanged number and I place her a call that night.. before I talk for 1 minute she already said we should go on a date, hmmm she mention Brent mall around Alakia but I didn’t get her clearly and I hope she said bitemore,
I Agreed then the next day we met and board bike , on bike she made it clear to me that it’s a mall and not eatery.. gbam my head spark, Sharp sharp I logged in to my zenith app set my ATM as inactive.. we get to the mall and she start picking stuff like a shopping.. while we get to the cashier I inserted my atm but it was declined.. she returned some stuff and I paid close to 10k with the remaining stuff she picked.. we went home and I no listen to any excuse from her than to Bleep hell of her.. at home she was now telling me her birthday is some days near so I acknowledge everything she was saying till I pick wetin dey my eyes want from her. when going home she ask for some cash and respond with the Atm issues we had.. she came the next day hopefully for the money and we bang again.. went to POS and still the same Atm ish.. since that day I block her number..
Werey omo �
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by jaxxy(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

I love this scope but don't you think it is too much?

I told her that I have lent a lot of money out this year and I have been managing.

I feel sorry for u. Since she’s all about money she doesn’t love u it’s officially a game now. Stop acting like a pussy. Play the game u punk ass. Lol
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol why are u taking this too far? I have dated both rich and broke asf gals. I don’t date people for status bt for personality and sense. There really nothing new I’m gonna see.

The 1st broke gal I dated didn’t looks broke, sound broke or act broke until she lets u in on her struggles and family then I got the picture.

I think many people misinterpret what being broke means and it varies also. I’ve seen rich gals with broke mentality. They have money, maybe cars bt still hussling guys for money. I once fixed a gals car for her and she was working class. Lol
I understand your point.

Some ladies who have cars might have just 30k in their account while some ladies who don't have a car might have over 2M in their account.

My boyfriend calls me (video call & phone line) regularly, like morning and evening. So, If i noticed I haven't seen his call at a particular time, I would send him like 3k airtime because I'm sure he was short of airtime or data reason why he haven't called at that particular time. Please note: he does same to me too. We understand ourselves.

Both of us can't be broke at the same time. NEVER! If he needs a soft loan to tidy up something, he calls me first and he pays back.

Sometimes he credit me money willingly from the depth of his heart.

If I need a soft loan too, he give me and I pay back too. I'm not a leech to my boyfriend and he respects me for that.

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?
I'm praying hard for you to make heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by safarigirl(f): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2022
You met someone less than 2 weeks ago, and in the 6-7 days you knew each other, you go exchange valentine gifts with the person. Valentine gift on top talking stage

I thought we all agreed that if you cannot find a boo by March 30th, you must postpone all attempts to go into a relationship until February 15th? Why will you be doing talking stage with someone in the valentine period and then exchange gifts?

Please, cut your losses and keep it moving. Na mugu she don dey find. Stop dating girls that cannot afford to repair their phones and don't have family members that can assist them with funds. Did all her relatives die off the moment she met you?

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Lighthammer(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Damn it man...that farm implant is tryna milk you bro...drop her like a missile
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by jaxxy(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
I understand your point.

Some ladies who have cars might have just 30k in their account while some ladies who don't have a car might have over 2M in their account.

My boyfriend calls me (video call & phone line) regularly, like morning and evening. So, If i noticed I haven't seen his call at a particular time, I would send him like 3k airtime because I'm sure he was short of airtime reason why he haven't called at that particular time. Please note: he does same to me too. We understand ourselves.

Both of us can't be broke at the same time. NEVER! If he needs a soft loan to tidy up something, he calls me first and he pays back. Sometimes he credit me money willingly from the depth of his heart.

If I need a soft loan too, he give me and I pay back too. I'm not a leech to my boyfriend and he respects me for that.

That’s how it’s supposed to be. Helping each other out with no selfish intentions bt humans can be funny so u need to be sure b4 committing. Where can i find a gal like u. Mainland or island?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Tboymessiah(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2022
Karleb:
E get one girl like that wey follow me try this thing. She say make I help her add money make she take buy phone. She say make I give her not borrow her. You wetin I do?

I come compose sweet message, come tell her say I no get for the end.

Just because I like you and you like me too no mean say make you come become liability for my neck.

Bro, you self bill her. Tell her say your rent don expire make she borrow you money.

Madest, hahahaha
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by qtguru(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2022
OP did she hold a gun, when she was asking for money ?

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by showafrica(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Tell her to come collect, pipe her and tell her story. You no go see her again. Make sure she no be runs babe oo, if not she go disgrace you publicly for lashing without payment
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Lordapson23(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't push me to the wall, don't let me unleash the dragon on you.

I won't say more than that..

Barks grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Solly1(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]=Jennyclay undecided.... grin=Jennyclay undecided....

life is one big fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.