Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (79764 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by gonkin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad

Tell her straight. I CANT GIVE U A DIME. By the time u decline several time u will know of the friendship is due to your giving nature or the real thing. A girl's that's into u doesn't usually asked she's usually spooked to request
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Emperor88(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Some Nigerians needs to be banned or restricted from going into relationships. E.g the O.P

A grown up man will see red and still be asking if it is red or green?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Gee64: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
If you have the money, give it to her. She needs it to repair her phone and make sure she does that.
I bet you, she will spread her legs for you even beyond 120°
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by ImaIma1(f): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?

Criminal cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TheZeezle(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Are you normal?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Canvass: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Baba were! Messing them up is your hobby. May you walk and never stumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Must we spell it out to you?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by orlaglobal234: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

Can you Imagine that even after this he will surely come back to ask how to naked the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Edipet(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
If I narrate my ordeal you would call me a SIMP, now am making a game plan to to Bleep and send her back to the street where she belongs... you better Bleep and dump her ASAP
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by OLULAW: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Anything in return. She could be a sugarbabe seeking sugar boy.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TheGift: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

It’s like you want to play games. I mean, if you think She is trying to play you for money, then why are you still interested? And if you are still interested why don’t you want to play ball?

Oh! You want to eat your cake and have it? It doesn’t work that way. One way or another , if you play, you will pay.

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
What da hell are you waiting for

quote author=IkranDragon post=110401640]Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad[/quote]
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by justjify(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
First of all what did you give her for valentine and what did she give you?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by reealec(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bro let her go the main boo is out there and I'm sure she have never asked him for any penny...
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Lordapson23(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself, Set standards for yourself.

U were really making sense until *broke guys are attracted to broke girls*

Making your points without making anyone feel lesser than himself wouldn’t hurt u know ?

How do some of u think sef undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

Ogbontarigi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by chatinent: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Canvass:

Baba were! Messing them up is your hobby. May you walk and never stumble.

[img]https://c./NeHAlFqr8FgAAAAd/cmon-are-you-kidding-me.gif[/img]
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by adecz: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
You better 'touch down' as soon
as possible. But you can drop part
of the request to keep her hope alive.✌️✌️✌️

No romance ♥♥ without finance.. ♪♪♪
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by segcymoor(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
julybaba:
If she ask you for money, tell her you don't have.
Also, don't flaunt material things around. Your virtues (honesty, hardwork, resilience, fear of God, etc) is enough to win someone's heart ( females inclusive)

Then...1850....
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bros u de useless..

We are praying for country to get better and u are here saying rubbish..

Jobless youth... In bubu voice
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jmichael1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wlcum to nigeria were ordinary boyfrd got more responsibilites more than father of 4 children...

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by newface01(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lordapson23:

U were really making sense until *broke guys are attracted to broke girls*

Making your points without making anyone feel lesser than himself wouldn’t hurt u know ?

How do some of u think sef undecided
Keep quiet and get out of my mention!! Who are you to question me??

When I'm talking you don't talk.... Be warned!!
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jmichael1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Gee64:
If you have the money, give it to her. She needs it to repair her phone and make sure she does that.
I bet you, she will spread her legs for you even beyond 120°

and that will be the start of excess billing...
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by orlaglobal234: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nobody borrow you sense to toast her but now you want us to borrow you sense of how to see something under the pant without pay for it, abi? impossible you must pay for it
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Kamalex2: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bro if you had that money make u na gave her now, na so big boys go dey do
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by WayoProphet: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Comrade, meet me at the junction for 7 bottles of mortuary standard ice block beer angry cheesy

chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Johnkey2000: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

But hope you have registered your presence in between her legs.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Lordapson23(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet and get out of my mention!! Who are you to question me??

When I'm talking you don't talk.... Be warned!!

There we go again .. Did u watch ur father assault ur mom while growing up? What’s with the bitterness? The likes of u end up being alone.. Now we ‘re done..

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Broke gals date working class guys though. This guy is just unfortunate to not have and dating a broke gal.

Bt he will either have to learn to be smart or the little he has will be taken from him by a yahoo gal. Lol
Those guys are broke, just forget it.

My boyfriend is hardworking nd smart, same as me too.
You don't expect me to date a broke guy.. God forbid!!

Infact main looking at me as a broke guy, you dare not approach me.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by assholemods: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
With everything she dey do, you no still get sense.
I wonder o... And he still here asking for advice I wonder if people get sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.