Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54059 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by phemmyfour: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh you are the same guy yesterday? cheesy
Haha..you are too lazy to read my comment... grin cry cry
yea...the lazy one
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
yea...the lazy one
You broke my heart.. cry cry
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by pafo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

Weyrey ni bobo yi grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by AmuRubber(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Monman56:
This is the best and easiest way to do it. April Fool is around the corner. On that Day tell her everything like your whole mind through any means maybe A Vn or physical. Watch her reaction, if she replies or she said lemme think about it but her facial expression shows acceptance then you win but if she gets irritated and says a resounding No then tell her it's April Fool. That way no harm for the friendship at all.

As hilarious as your post is, it really makes much sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by chocboi78(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
ravensckar:
There's no harm in all these unless the guy is someone who can't control his third leg. I once had a female friend who regularly comes to my house, cooks for me, keeps me company, etc. We were so close that we even slept on the same bed on several occasions and never for once did I trespass. In fact, she was more than a girlfriend to me. Everyone kept warning me that we'd end up straffing each other but I knew that wouldn't happen. Why? I'm someone who'd rather die than lose his integrity and reputation.

My point is that some ladies are so comfortable with their male friends that they don't harbour any sinister objective. The onus now lies on the guy to remain trustworthy and look beyond 5 minutes of straffing. We both benefitted immensely from that friendship much more than the pleasure that we would have had straffing each other.

We maintained that friendship until I got married and had two kids. Even my wife likes her a lot. They became a friends; both of them usually behave like sisters. What separated us? Ideological sh*t. She became a feminist and started acting all bitchy. After speaking to her severally about it without any progress, I just let her be and moved on. #No_Time#

PS- She's also an active nairalander, hence, I know she'll all read this. cheesy cheesy cheesy
an for once , you never asked yourself how such a nice lady ended up becoming a feminist??

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by emmykk(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

Don't dull yourself .Next time she come and is over you just kiss her
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by ravensckar(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
chocboi78:
an for once , you never asked yourself how such a nice lady ended up becoming a feminist??
The answer isn't far fetched nau; she got her indoctrinations from the Internet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

She started posting and acting out all that feminist crap.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by therajah: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?
Having her as your girlfriend is unhealthy. She belongs to someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by CandyOps(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mozenge1:

Omo I go like take trams take knack fresh Pussy

I no dey too do pills bro. I go just dey on my alomo or action bitters and lime water. If small smoke dey that's alright. If not that's alright too
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kirkman: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
ravensckar:
There's no harm in all these unless the guy is someone who can't control his third leg. I once had a female friend who regularly comes to my house, cooks for me, keeps me company, etc. We were so close that we even slept on the same bed on several occasions and never for once did I trespass. In fact, she was more than a girlfriend to me. Everyone kept warning me that we'd end up straffing each other but I knew that wouldn't happen. Why? I'm someone who'd rather die than lose his integrity and reputation.

My point is that some ladies are so comfortable with their male friends that they don't harbour any sinister objective. The onus now lies on the guy to remain trustworthy and look beyond 5 minutes of straffing. We both benefitted immensely from that friendship much more than the pleasure that we would have had straffing each other.

We maintained that friendship until I got married and had two kids. Even my wife likes her a lot. They became a friends; both of them usually behave like sisters. What separated us? Ideological sh*t. She became a feminist and started acting all bitchy. After speaking to her severally about it without any progress, I just let her be and moved on. #No_Time#

PS- She's also an active nairalander, hence, I know she'll all read this. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me, why won't see become a feminist when as the ordained doctor that you are you refused to give her the penisilin dosage at the right time, morning and night, you were there doing bestie duties. undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Gandokiejim: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Can you send me her number? Wanna say hi to her
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
Oga!! Shoot your shot, the worse she will say is no. But are you catching feelings due to your proximity? Is she someone who you see in the long term? Is your vision the same?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by KIDfurniture(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
You no Bleep am

Pasima:

What do you guys think?
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Tundex122(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
PlanktonX:
Brotherly, you are about to do what Jacob did. You are about to give that staff of authority and control to them.

When I say them, know that , that your bestie female is conscious of what they are doing, you are the blind one.

Lust is their weapon...and ignorance of the truth is their bait.

I will knack her, I will knack!!! That's what is running through your mind, but can you knack her for more than 15 minutes?

No wonder men of statues and calibre are roaming around the street, without directions with empty glory. Those who need the glory have taken it away.

Never be deceived by mere people of no inner sight. Never allow her into your house and never be alone with her again. Beware, because you have a lot to lose.
is this a poem
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Danmboss(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

VIN your brain needs DIESEL...

So irocked you on the dance floor means a green light ko?

Na wa ooo

You can't be friends with me. Cuz na so so green light you go dey see....

Sitting on a guys lap now means something

Iam learning erday
What does the green light stand for, it means go and you are flashing green light up and down, don't worry you will soon get, what you are asking for
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by macrodata(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
If you want to f*ck your bestie, take her swimming, after igniting her with the right touches, take her to your place and prepare hot water for both of you to shower. Get her to scrub your back playfully and wash her body too. Dem no dey tell person when harder dey start.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Ibkay32(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

Bad guy lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by MaxxyFap: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
When you cvm....You cvm back to your senses
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by tamcamp253: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
He’s in the Force. Them Dey use force ooo
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Spandau: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

Guy, those creatures are funny. If you try it, you may regret it. But if you don't too, you may still regret it. I don't even know jare.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by flokii: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
There is nothing new under the sun.. besties have shifted pants in the past, are still shifting as we speak and will still shift in the future.

@OP It's you that know what you want to achieve. Do you intend to marry the girl or just hit and run?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by rickleye: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ah Friend Zone ! She sees you but does not " see you" in " that" way.
Meaning she does not see you as the dude I want to marry type. You are in between.
I would rather you be hot or cold and not lukewarm.

In the movies - Just tell her how you feel. You miss all the shots you don't take. Better to know that she said NO, than not to ask her and die in silence.
From personal experience, you decide , Do you value the friendship more than a romantic one.? I've been caught in this web as well . All 3 ladies are still my friends to this day. They wanted it to be romantic but I didn't because they were the serious type and I knew that If I did the deed, and there was no ring or commitment - they would hate me for life. remember, "its a thin line between love and hate "
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Chrislova(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple
oil de ur head bro

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Chrislova(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy
what is weird about that comment
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Germi9: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
You are not a sharp shooter….don’t tell her anything,if you do she will small you,use body language to lure her

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Eastcaostboy: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
How much do you have in your accounts, I mean accounts, I believe that will tell you whether to fling her and chase your dreams. Chose wisely boy. Is up to you

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Peskid: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tell her and see her reaction there Is nothing bad if she say is is not interested just make your intentions known to her do that you will be on a safer side

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by PearlFid(f): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

very irritating
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by samdomen: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Easy to track a lady, no matter how close the relationship may be.
You just need to win her like play, like play. Tell her in a sober mood that if not you are engaged I would have loved to have you. She will be silent. Then ask her but do you love me, let your eyes be directly to her eyes because love is in eyes.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by osazsky(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
if na soldier they plan marrige with her bro run away from your life.if na police..keep wiping her free of charge with no emotional strings attach..them nor they tele person my brother them nor they tele person..no puna is worth the life of a civilian.a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by OvertheTop(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
ravensckar:

Your Action of Not Showing Interest in Her.....Turned her to a Feminist ...
Deep Down she must have Really been Angry with You....

she must have been Wondering.....I'm i not Pretty enough for this guy to be sexually Attracted to me ?....and a Host of other Questions....

That Girl Hated you...You just dont know it.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by osazsky(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Peskid:
Tell her and see her reaction there Is nothing bad if she say is is not interested just make your intentions known to her do that you will be on a safer side
so u dey advise am make him overthrow soldier way don dey make preparation for marriage..u guys on nl can at times be very wicked..if he was ur younger bro will u have said this..stone way one blind eye person nor dey see am on time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.