Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54073 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Peskid: 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
Bro u are the man here you know how you feel about her, there is nothing hard in letting her know how you feel tell her, see in life the best person to be in a relationship with is your best friend cus of the bond.you guys are free with each other so why hiding this sensitive matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.