Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54075 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Pasima(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2022
Thanks
Slynation:
Lol...This is why I always tell a bro never to get too close to a lady in the name of friendship, you will catch feelings and permanently kept in that brotherzone region...There are two side of the coin!! She may be feeling you and waiting for you to make a move, but on the other hand, you are already like a brother to her, and have it at the back of your mind if peradventure you try and fail, you don mess up be that, but the chances you will fail is much more higher because from your story, she's aiming at marriage while you tryna lower her standard to girlfriend levels...Use your head, some ladies are meant for other people to straff and not you, and your mind games needs to be very strong while following up some ladies...

Let me give you a tip, try putting it in a form of a joke/coming from a third party just to get her opinion and reaction and be on a safer side...just cook up any story like "A friend of yours fell in love with his bestie and got rejected which ended their long time friendship" then ask for her opinion what she will do if she find herself in such scenario...

By so doing, you will save yourself from any impending embarrassment if her reply is negative, but if she's affirmative, then no looseguard oO...!!
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Idonweak: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

VIN your brain needs DIESEL...

So irocked you on the dance floor means a green light ko?

Na wa ooo

You can't be friends with me. Cuz na so so green light you go dey see....

Sitting on a guys lap now means something

Iam learning erday

If i were your friend ehn, if you try sit on my lap anyhow. I go just use shukushuku to shuk you for yanch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kirkman: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that
Omoh! Mehn!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Karleb(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6999756/think-loving-male-best-friend

Look at your girl here.

Apparently, the feelings is mutual. tongue
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by l0uie(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
* Clears previous text.

Op, na now I calm down read wetin you been post. Omo, na Bleep up nigga you be. No matter how babe dey gum your body, once una don accomplish the fact say una be friends, una gats remain friends.

No be every pussy nor dick one must jump on or slide in. Aside that, the truth be say na the mama friendzoned you this waste nigga with zero sauce. Otherwise, una for don Bleep tey tey without even being friends.

But as the babe come bring her guards down , dey dey free with you, you wan use that opportunity sample her. Omo, you be fool. Bes believe, you no go fit knack that mama.

Freestyle am, or else you go lose the free touches and all that extra shit wey dey follow come with being close friends with girls and also, you go loose guard una friendship.

When una go learn? Once babe no gree you and una come be friends, na to freestyle that babe for life except she makes a move on you by being straightforward with her wanting sex from you.

And even at that, you no still suppose give in because that alone will Bleep una friendship up. Anyway, me na my brothers keep I be so I go put you on game if you still wan scatter her puna.

See, all you need do is to not force it. Wait for when something go sup for her relationship, she go come to you as per shoulder to lean on. When that happens, just go with the flow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Elxandre(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
She probably wants you to knack.
She might want to leave her bf or not.
Una go dey ask pikin question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Lordbinsmar: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple

Wise man, you have same level of knowledge as the biblical Solomon as regarding women matter. The 3 alternatives you gave were spot on.

I hail thee wise man grin

God

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by wonder233: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Look at this simp, just negodu your simping. Coming on nairaland to whimper like a lost puppy "I want to tell her I love her". So pathetic.
Immediately you do that, you become irritating to her and she will dump you like a filthy rag.
Girls hate guys that don't have the balls to just go for it. What are you expecting? To ask her formally and she accepts formally? All these weaklings sef.
Oga when next she comes to your place, start touching her and fvk. From there, you own the initiative and decide if you want to keep her or let it be a one night stand/stands.
Relationships start the day fvvking takes place. Nobody professes any lame love to begin a relationship

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by okorogodwin4(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
You need to see your doctor before konji will kill you there

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Candidlady: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Idonweak:

If i were your friend ehn, if you try sit on my lap anyhow. I go just use shukushuku to shuk you for yanch

Hi perv

You got a sister ?
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nack am Finished cool
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kingosytex(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

We're not thinking anything grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Peejoeee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
you don enta friendzone!!!
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by wamide042(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

I really don’t comment here but bro i give this to you!!!! You’re the Boss !!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Boyooosa(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao

This forum will kill me with laugh one day

You see this Dam's kid ba? they see erthing as green light...

You walk with em!!! Green light
You smile sef Green light
Share a blunt Green light
Please can you help me with your spark Green light

Hun Hun, na red light be lap dance na....abi u no read that side

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

Oga Gerrouuwwtt..
You have crossed the line.
You're Friendzoned already.
You can only get out of there as a perceived enemy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kingosytex(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

A girl is sitting on your lap and you are asking questions? ......you are a slacker! The girl is asking to be fired!!! Dont marry her sha because she will do what she is doing to her fiance to you!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FireUpNow(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Friend zoning level

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kingosytex(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Sannioluwatobi1: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
That's how another guy will advice his friend to do so to your babe. Good advice though
CandyOps:

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by tydi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
In mosdii voice ..

All Nigerian girls are useless , all of them

Mr SIMpion be careful where you step your feet’s.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by veeberry(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
I like you my guy. Your advice too set.
dayoscape:
You don too slow...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by PotatoSalad(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
If you don't converse about intimate or sexual stuff, then it's better to leave it that way and if chances come, fine, if it doesn't, fine.
But the day you decide to make that move, it might work for you but you'll ruin your friendship.
Better to be tapping free current if there's nothing sexual in your convos. She's probably comfortable around you.
E never reach friendzone if she still sits on your lap. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Henon: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Knack you no knack, tell you no tell. which kain mumu man be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by cletz991(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
I wonder how some guys de take get feelings for girl wen don tell you say e get fiancée.its just terrible,once I know you have a bf I nor do again,it’s a huge turn off.most women are unreliable
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Teltel247: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nice response sir, I respect your grace grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by sojayy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Badt guy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by tydi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao

This forum will kill me with laugh one day

You see this Dam's kid ba? they see erthing as green light...

You walk with em!!! Green light
You smile sef Green light
Share a blunt Green light
Please can you help me with your spark Green light

My friend (candidlady)

For your mind now your small head fit carry colorado

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Iykenuwa(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Are you ready to marry her, or do you just want to while away time with her?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by wisdom042(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ur eye dey her body since no be today thing bro grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sites For Adult Movie / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.