Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54072 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by adonaimart(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pro, you sabi work grin grin

CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by PotatoSalad(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
cletz991:
I wonder how some guys de take get feelings for girl wen don tell you say e get fiancée.its just terrible,once I know you have a bf I nor do again,it’s a huge turn off.most women are unreliable

Word bro. Once you have someone, I'm off.
Even girls that just had breakfast too. At that moment of emotional instability, they just want to feel loved, and if you be mumu to invest your emotions in her, she'll boot you once she feels better

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Mozenge1: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

Omo I go like take trams take knack fresh Pussy
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Drastick(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Must u Bleep every girl? Cant u guys remain just close/casual friends? See her as sister pls. No pre-marital sex, GOD hates it.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Na lie
If a boy do am to you, you go fall yakata

The best bet for you is to avoid that bestie of a thing

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by ufotunang: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
A girl that goes to the extent of sitting on your lap to snap picture... .she is already in love with you, she is feeling you.. she even want you to Nack her self....you are the one wasting time sef

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by adedayo3193(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
DannyXpress:
My brother just keep enjoying these privileges.
You own her even more than her boyfriend.

The moment you open your mouth to tell her you love her, she will start avoiding you and possibly friendzone you fast.

Women don't want you to ask them out.
Asking a woman out is now almost outdated, just keep on acting as her boyfriend she gets the picture as long as she's not a minor.

my brother, i owe you two bottles of trophy stout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by obontami: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
All these nonsense teenage boys on NL with their stupid threads hitting FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by bigpicture001: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
@OP listen to ASA's song "take me higher"...

You will know what to do.. trust me
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Ikea81: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

Change your handle to musa

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by teeste: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

Don't ask her out, if you don't want to get a NO. You're already on the same path, keep it up and introduce your third leg. That's all you need! Action!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Batam:

Na lie
If a boy do am to you, you go fall yakata

The best bet for you is to avoid that bestie of a thing
See problem oo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by 9jaBloke: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive

You've got zero game

...but this had me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
CandyOps:

P.s don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by shevon: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
I once shared my feelings for a friend and she laughed it off (not a word), but today we are still very good friends.
I also once did not say anything to another friend, but all my actions showed that I was in love with her, but she eventually went with someone else (she's even on NL); worse still, years after, when we kind of talked about, I still got blamed for not saying anything.
The point I'm making is that you should say something, if it is meant to be, it will be.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by rattlesnake(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE GUY SHE IS DATING?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by minasu190: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple
lol..u too harsh dem no fit keep person pikin make u dey look after,naso u go shift her pant?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Notaket: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?
use bestie format to knack nonsense out of her body

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Dmacqh(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sometimes I wonder the relationship between man and woman who aren’t related by blood or dating but choose to deceive themselves in the form of “ my friend , bestie “ etc .
There should be boundaries . It’s people like you that make busy guys look less caring .
Her fiancé is busy in the military checkpoints , you are busy turning your room to studio , next we will start hearing soundtrack . Continue .
If your partner isn’t your bestie , only you know what you are doing in the relationship.
Any girl I’m with together , that’s not my blood or for business is either we are dating or fvcking. Any other thing is deceiving yourself .
A female course mate once told me , she wants to come my house and read, I just laughed and told , no . She asked why I told her , doesn’t she have a boyfriend , she started blabbing, I told her I don’t stay with girls in my room , since we aren’t dating we should be fvcking . If she wants to read with me , let’s go to open place like eatery , library, garden or class . She was angry ( later she decoded and came around to offer the cochie ) though her own was to chop and clean mouth .
So as a guy be vocal and straightforward . You aren’t a traffic warden to be reading signals .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Pjoe238: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please allow that innocent girl to go and marry in peace except you want to marry her. If you know you don't want to marry that girl, don't spoil her marriage opportunity for her. Kindly advice her to grab her marriage opportunity with two hands.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Make her tipsy when watching film one night...draw her close to u like how she do lay her ass on ur laps...then start touching her sensitive parts with style lil by lil

That's how we dey run bestie Girls wey sabi disturb dey come house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by underpinna: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:

What do you guys think?

Use play play na. If she responds well, you know what to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Buje1987(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Weird.... This made me giggle... grin

This guy needs an award for this advice Omo and you go born girl soon or maybe you have one already. Thank God we still get some 2000 born guys here
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by sterlingD(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
We are watching the OP from the side line in 10D

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Monman56: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is the best and easiest way to do it. April Fool is around the corner. On that Day tell her everything like your whole mind through any means maybe A Vn or physical. Watch her reaction, if she replies or she said lemme think about it but her facial expression shows acceptance then you win but if she gets irritated and says a resounding No then tell her it's April Fool. That way no harm for the friendship at all.

Pasima:

What do you guys think?
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by adikwuandy: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
[badt guyote author=dayoscape post=110464617]You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple [/quote]
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by adikwuandy: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
[badt guyote author=dayoscape post=110464617]You don too slow...

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple [/quote]

Badt guy
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by doshiyad1: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lattop1:

lolz! tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by thanksjosh005: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Never used to this kinda post, sorry lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FLYFIRE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Already initiated my man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.