Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54074 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by mrpackager(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that
So true
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by fof1: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy

Rubbish Grammar without Weight
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
fof1:

Rubbish Grammar without Weight
Thanks..
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by SoapQueen(f): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy

I was going to say this. Sounds quite invasive and rapey!

I'd be so so mad if a male friend tried to kiss me.

Thinking about it sef offends me..
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
SoapQueen:

I was going to say this. Sounds quite invasive and rapey!

I'd be so so mad if a male friend tried to kiss me.

Thinking about it sef offends me..
That's how those boys really are..quite disgusting..
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by VicM6: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?
See mumu, sat on ur lap nd snap pics...ur lap don bcom chair bah....sha do softly, her fiance na force....ok na.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by vikstandon(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
The babe dey carry you pass time...get that into your thick skull!

You are her plan B!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by jp130(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Done and dusted on todays profit. Check my signature

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by alloy123: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
You be better ashawo man grin grin grin
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by KLand(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please say no to temptation.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple
una own no pass to dey knack nonsense comot for person body , you wey be the knacker wetin dey comot for your body

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by czarr(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dmacqh:
Sometimes I wonder the relationship between man and woman who aren’t related by blood or dating but choose to deceive themselves in the form of “ my friend , bestie “ etc .
There should be boundaries . It’s people like you that make busy guys look less caring .
Her fiancé is busy in the military checkpoints , you are busy turning your room to studio , next we will start hearing soundtrack . Continue .
If your partner isn’t your bestie , only you know what you are doing in the relationship.
Any girl I’m with together , that’s not my blood or for business is either we are dating or fvcking. Any other thing is deceiving yourself .
A female course mate once told me , she wants to come my house and read, I just laughed and told , no . She asked why I told her , doesn’t she have a boyfriend , she started blabbing, I told her I don’t stay with girls in my room , since we aren’t dating we should be fvcking . If she wants to read with me , let’s go to open place like eatery , library, garden or class . She was angry ( later she decoded and came around to offer the cochie ) though her own was to chop and clean mouth .
So as a guy be vocal and straightforward . You aren’t a traffic warden to be reading signals .
Oga na you no code wetin the babe dey tell you, girls no go dey direct like men she no go tell you say she wan come nack, what she did by telling you she wants to come read in your house is same thing as her saying she wants to fvck its called plausible deniability look it up....for your mind you be straight to the point man but she done see say you no get experience and you don't know how women communicate....

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by alloy123: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
the gal dat sat on my laps got my dick years ago,,,,enough green light for sex ...wise up man but be careful of that army personnel ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Dmacqh(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
czarr:
Oga na you no code wetin the babe dey tell you, girls no go dey direct like men she no go tell you say she wan come nack, what she did by telling you she wants to come read in your house is same thing as her saying she wants to fvck its called plausible deniability

look it up....for your mind you be straight to the point man but she done see say you no get experience and you don't know how women communicate....

Ok Sir . You win.
It’s people like that aren’t straightforward that are men problem.
Same way , you go straight to ashawo , she needs money , you need Bleep . Business straight.
And your type are the ones that will invite a girl and start pleading to fvck , if they girl doesn’t agree , you start promising her heaven and earth .
Continue Mr Traffic warden aka Signal indicator or sign reader .
Someday you will misinterpret a signal and either it results to slap on you or you molest the girl .

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by czarr(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dmacqh:

Ok Sir . You win.
It’s people like that aren’t straightforward that are men problem.
Same way , you go straight to ashawo , she needs money , you need Bleep . Business straight.
And your type are the ones that will invite a girl and start pleading to fvck , if they girl doesn’t agree , you start promising her heaven and earth .
Continue Mr Traffic warden aka Signal indicator or sign reader .
Someday you will misinterpret a signal and either it results to slap on you or you molest the girl .
Say whatever you want I have passed my message, women are not direct with their advances because society frowns at a sexually expressive woman...don't be too proud to learn, just in case of next time so them no go see you as jjc
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Dmacqh(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
czarr:
Say whatever you want I have passed my message, women are not direct with their advances because society frowns at a sexually expressive woman...don't be too proud to learn, just in case of next time so them no go see you as jjc

Thank you Sir. Honesty not society works for me , besides I don’t even think it’s an honorable award for me to be known as Mr Womaniser aka Women decoder .
My father taught me to be honesty .
It gives me peace of mind .
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Kimiso(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple
abeg bro i need that bestie format grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by fineberry(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Op try your luck, if she react as in get angry just turn it into joke, but if she accept.....eat her No Look Back!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Victor0885: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Brother, there have been several cases of force men using excessive force unnecessarily. You might think it's a free world but don't you think there might be a forceful confrontation if the force man trails her to your abode?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Aaay: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oh
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Middleborn: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Straff the lady, man.

Then tell her how pleasant it is to not think conventionally. convince her how much fun it is to have her sexual urges satisfied without having to think about marriage.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Countersam(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

Okobo
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Major7: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=BoredBerry post=110464822] Let me be honest... She might not like you... You might open up and ruin your relationship with her...

Steel your heart... Okay?

This might be the beginning of the end...

Maybe she's lonely... God knows how many guys I've been really close to just because I was in need of their friendship...

Well,you can't really tell the mind of a female cos the depth is so deep. I once had a close friend I fell for who was with someone.i couldn't talk to her cos I don't wanna lose my friendship but it turned out she wanted a relationship. She later blamed me for ignoring her and I was left frustrated. Girls are mysterious in their ways.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 24, 2022
tydi:

My friend (candidlady)

For your mind now your small head fit carry colorado
Where?
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:

The fact you didn't get the joke in my first line tells a lot bout you!!!

Yeah iam ignorant enlighten me...

The arms on shoulder part cheesy grin

Kai

allah yajikansa
How does him not getting your cringeworthy word play tell anything about him? It only tells that he doesn’t know Vin Diesel.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Idonweak: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Hi perv

You got a sister ?

Yes candid i do and she doesn't sit on my lap. Anyways, candid i noticed how toxic and angry you're, especially towards men on this platform. I believe you've got your heart broken. However, you can experience true love and finally see that not all men are as bad as you think. I have also experienced alot of heartbreaks from your gender but i don't go around spreading hatred and bitterness against your gender. I believe what you need is someone to love and understand you. Well, i believe I can make you feel loved again besides we both have alot in common. I see you're stoner, well so am i. Lemme know if you're interested wink
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Candidlady: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Idonweak:

Yes candid i do and she doesn't sit on my lap. Anyways, candid i noticed how toxic and angry you're, especially towards men on this platform. I believe you've got your heart broken. However, you can experience true love and finally see that not all men are as bad as you think. I have also experienced alot of heartbreaks from your gender but i don't go around spreading hatred and bitterness against your gender. I believe what you need is someone to love and understand you. Well, i believe I can make you feel loved again besides we both have alot in common. I see you're stoner, well so am i. Lemme know if you're interested wink

Nagode for em words

Do have a lovely day
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by mgccrown(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2022
I b Ashawo.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by OvertheTop(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022
czarr:
Oga na you no code wetin the babe dey tell you, girls no go dey direct like men she no go tell you say she wan come nack, what she did by telling you she wants to come read in your house is same thing as her saying she wants to fvck its called [b]plausible deniability [/b]look it up....for your mind you be straight to the point man but she done see say you no get experience and you don't know how women communicate....

Absolutely!! You Must be a Fan of 'Eric Von...'

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by chocboi78(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
ravensckar:
The answer isn't far fetched nau; she got her indoctrinations from the Internet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

She started posting and acting out all that feminist crap.
people go to the internet to seek information that validates their current state of mind. If the op had started a romantic relationship with her instead of friend zoning her, am 80 % sure she wouldn’t have ended up a feminist.
Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Brainjotting: 9:40pm On May 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Shoot your shot
Pretty I want to shoot my shot at you, I am in love with you. Hit me up on WhatsApp let talk more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.