Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33789 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Jeromejnr(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
I don't even understand how these so called leaders reason. The billions that are about to be spent on this fruitless war venture could be used to fight hunger and poverty.
Why exactly can't this problem be resolved in a round table?
Must everything be about war and force?

You have a lot to learn about human nature.

Why didnt many of you sit down at a round table with your ex girlfriends.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided
I think you need to know a lot of people don’t like or hate Putin. You want an enemy (NATO) which was created solely because of Russia to have a base at Russia’s backyard.
Let me throw a simple question to the floor: Why do you think America invaded Vietnam- that didn’t even consider America as an enemy. It’s All about interest bro. I am neither a supporter of Russia, China or the West. But a firm believer of Africanism: I look forward to the day Africa will be a force to reckon with just like the English, Americans, Russians and the Chinese. But unfortunately, people like you like who don’t give a damn about your welfare or existenc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
asainco:

This one has spent too much time on CNN and BBC.

Dont mind them. When American film is too much, they lose the touch of reality and how things actually work in real life. It is the right thing to do when USA invades sovereign countries in entirely different continent or try to topple other countries government, its right when they declare independence for breakaway countries but its wrong and illegal when russia does the same. Speaking of double standards, what's good for the geese is good for the gander.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SeeThisLoser: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

Yiu can’t do anything you just making mouth Russia will turn uk to ground zero

Its called Mutually Assured Destruction and Putin knows it. If he sends a single missle to any NATO country, thousands of missiles will rain down on Russia and turn it into powder.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chukwuibuipob: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
cool grin FEAR NOT.Only those dat want the world to END will END not us
Dituta:
I'm beginning to get afraid
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by WATCHMANX: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Something is pushing Putin to embark on this needless war.
Maybe he has an innovative nuclear weapon he's dying to unleash.
All I know he is Putin is the antagonist and he may do damage, but he can't win
Actually, it's the evil globalists that won't win!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BigDawsNet: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
WW3

Chia God pls let my generation escape this war
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Admiral49(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
The world is watching..........many Africans in Ukraine are planning to seek asylum in western European countries. This war if fought will bring about the rise of some countries and fall of some.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by tempex88(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
All western Nations are selfish. They only think of their interest. We need to be selfish as Nigerians.

As far as me am concerned, this whole thing has favored Nigeria with increased demand for oil leading to increase in oil price. It is just for Buhari and Emefiele to make best use of this foreign exchange earnings.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SeeThisLoser: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Something is pushing Putin to embark on this needless war.
Maybe he has an innovative nuclear weapon he's dying to unleash.
All I know he is Putin is the antagonist and he may do damage, but he can't win

If he unleashes one nuclear weapon he will get hundred back.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Blablamalala:

You mean you are this brainwashed? Thumbs Up to Trump for his latest comments .
Kiddo bring your points up or slide off..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
because you have no solid points.. I’m not disputing the fact that Russia is a very strong opposition, but saying Russia will single-handedly destroy UK is a big fallacy . They both possess deadly nuclear weapons .

Also you saying Russia has more deadly weapons than combination of USA, Europe and NATO is the joke of century. You can only talk of wetin u use your eyes see.

Even almighty usa won’t dare make such claim..
goan watch Putin’s speech on YouTube, the wan he did when Macron visited him at Kremlin, you’d know better…nah why I attached this “there will no winner” but this can never lead to nuclear war, welcome to Cold War 2….
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
nomenclature:
Typical black african from a 4th world country spilling rubbish on social media because he/she has access to cheap data....the bone of contention in this conflict, you don't know ,you just watch CNN and talk kak
Baby boy bring your point or keep mute..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SeeThisLoser: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
maticar:

No

putin is not seeking to conquer the world

he just wants his old territory back, thats all

It is not his terriroty, Ukraine is an independent country.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:
Hmmm. I still think diplomacy is the best way around this. UK, US and NATO should make an agreement to not accept Ukraine into NATO, and should also make Russia sign an agreement to not invade or intimidate Ukraine going forward. I very much understand Putin's thinking. No matter how much freedom and liberty we think Ukraine deserves, it would be foolish of Putin to trust the west and allow NATO admit Ukraine and now use them as a base to attack him in the future. No sane leader would allow that. Not one who has seen several wars and certainly not a man of Putin's calibre.

Every country has a right to align itself with any legal organization. No country has a right to stop another country from doing that.
People who are supporting Putin on this should thread carefully. We all saw what happened in Germany under Hitler. China, Iran and Russia are going that way. Dictators should not be encouraged. Not now or never!

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
ademola721gmai:

I think you need to know a lot of people don’t like or hate Putin. You want an enemy (NATO) which was created solely because of Russia to have a base at Russia’s backyard.
Let me throw a simple question to the floor: Why do you think America invaded Vietnam- that didn’t even consider America as an enemy. It’s All about interest bro. I am neither a supporter of Russia, China or the West. But a firm believer of Africanism: I look forward to the day Africa will be a force to reckon with just like the English, Americans, Russians and the Chinese. But unfortunately, people like you like who don’t give a damn about your welfare or existenc
Thanks for your comment..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chukwuibuipob: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
cool dey should give pipu like pa Righteousness2 RUSSIAN fisa wink
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by jstan360(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=chronique post=110474694]Hmmm. I still think diplomacy is the best way around this. UK, US and NATO should make an agreement to not accept Ukraine into NATO, and should also make Russia sign an agreement to not invade or intimidate Ukraine going forward. I very much understand Putin's thinking. No matter how much freedom and liberty we think Ukraine deserves, it would be foolish of Putin to trust the west and allow NATO admit Ukraine and now use them as a base to attack him in the future. No sane leader would allow that. Not one who has seen several wars and certainly not a man of Putin's calibre. [/quote
Imagine you're a Ukrainian would you have said this crap...Every sovereign nation has the right to determine it's own future

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SeeThisLoser: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Decency2020:
Blood thirsty moslems are celebrating already the way they did when buhari was rigged in.

Many of them are late already while many are regretting their lives but will not say it out

Blood thirsty moslems want the christian nations to destroy themselves so that Islam will take over. They are as deluded as their founder grin

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool dey should give pipu like pa Righteousness2 RUSSIAN fisa wink
Leave that ignorant pastor..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Athemisia: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Leave Russia alone and talk about your own country Nigeria.
Russia this, Russia that... If others are even talking about Russia it shouldn't be a Nigerian.
All you online journalist do is to talk and give propaganda on other nations that are way better than yours.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Every country has a right to align itself with any legal organization. No country has a right to stop another country from doing that.
People who are supporting Putin on this should thread carefully. We all saw what happened in Germany under Hitler. China, Iran and Russia are going that way. Dictators should not be encouraged. Not now or never!

This is not about supporting dictators. This is about national security. No sane leader who knows what he is doing, would allow such. Why did the US kick against Cuba allowing Russia have a military base in Cuba, and were ready to go to war over it? It was because in case of a war, it would avail Russia the opportunity to attack America. Cuba had the freedom and rights to align with whoever she deemed fit but the US was going to have none of that. Why do you think Russia should now allow such?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Athemisia:

Leave Russia alone and talk about your own country Nigeria.
Russia this, Russia that... If others are even talking about Russia it shouldn't be a Nigerian.
Tell that to the Nigerians.. grin wink
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by VIKTO83(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
If this Russia madness result into full world war I will be happy because by then we will know d usefulness of our boko haram brothers. They will start levelling from Nigeria while US will start from the other side and Afghanistan will start from the other side...paleatine will also start from the other side. Our own ESN will join too.
Kai the thing to sweet ooo.
Me I go go Osun state go collect juju for bomb and bullet.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by WATCHMANX: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Is ego.

What he did yesterday is likened to Cameroun declaring support for Igbos and giving them weapons to overthrow the Nigerian Government
Using your analogy, If the camerounians are also Igbos, then they declaring support for IPOB and giving them weapons will be understandable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
nomenclature:
Typical black african from a 4th world country spilling rubbish on social media because he/she has access to cheap data....the bone of contention in this conflict, you don't know ,you just watch CNN and talk kak
i tired for these niggas ooo, dem think say global politics nah apc and Buhari. Most of em have zero clue but dem Dey display their ignorance with pride … I don laff tired here ooo… cnn gotv viewers

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Harmlesspill(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
War is evitable, peace is paramount. All we need to live is peace and not war. War is against human life, but peace sustains life. The lives of the poor matter because in the end they are the ones who will be affected. Listen to the children's voice repeating "we don't want to die now", please, for this reason, let's keep the war away from us.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by gfelo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
U talk as if u had any idea of UK arms store, because UK doesn't brag or showcase their weapon right?
seanwilliam:
and Uk doesn’t have enough missiles to turn Russia to dust?

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
WW3

Chia God pls let my generation escape this war
no bro, na Cold War 2
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by goody2019: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For you to get NATO at your doorstep, so close, what will you do, if you were him?
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SeeThisLoser: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Harmlesspill:
War is evitable, peace is paramount. All we need to live is peace and not war. War is against human life, but peace sustains life. The lives of the poor matter because in the end they are the ones who will be affected. Listen to the children's voice repeating "we don't want to die now", please, for this reason, let's keep the war away from us.

Very true, these leaders are evil sycophants who are only out for their greedy gain. May this war never happen in Christ name - Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=jstan360 post=110475625][/quote]

The difference between some of us and most of you is that, we speak out of logic and not emotions like you guys do. Cuba is an independent country and a Russian ally. When they wanted Russia to have a base there, what was America's response? The US kicked against it and were ready to go to war over a sovereign nation, allowing an enemy of the US, to have a military base in their country. So why do you think Russia should now allow same? If you can't give a logical reason to this question, then you should not even attempt to contribute to this discuss.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.