Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child (30917 Views)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Aaay: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Did you fuvvvkk her raw then you are the one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by NickD(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.
If she's actually 10 weeks pregnant then you're not the father of the child. It's that simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by rickleye: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
All you dudes now know how to look at dates on a calendar.
So you should not claim ignorance on missing birthdays and important anniversary.
That being said-
1. Why you dude's don't listen to advice, if you must do - get a condom. !
2. The next thing is to inform her of your fears . Babe, Listen, we have been dating for x days and this news caught me by surprise . You know, I love you very much and I am happy you have decided to keep the baby. I know that you would not intentionally hurt or betray me but I have been deceived in the past. And so, to remove any doubt, I would like for us to do a paternity test. I want to be 100% sure with no Iota of doubt that this child is ours.
3. Then wait for the answer.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Kajaard: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
MissBKsoul:
Fvck off too son of a bitch.

Kai,so painful. How I wish I can see you physically angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by litaninja(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
You don't know basic math?

CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Kfed4ril(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

Oga the babe only accept to start having sex with you because she was pregnant and needed someone to pin it on.
7th of January till now is about 6-7weeks max, and even at that did you go raw on your first sex, and even if you went raw did you come freely inside her or she made you cum inside her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by phemy36(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
quentin06:
You re the father! Man up! take responsibility, stop forming impotency because your girl got pregnant. angry

You had sex with her on January 7, and she is 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant as of today, February 24.

10 weeks and 2 days to today means implantation occurred (and the baby started forming) on December 14.

Considering medical personnel add 2 weeks to all pregnancies (since they begin calculating from the last menstrual date and not the ovulation date when she releases an egg), it means she got pregnant around December 28.

Pregnancy rarely happens immediately after sex since she needs to ovulate (release an egg) which then fertilizes (with sperm) and implants (to the walls of the uterus), it means she had sex anytime within a week before ovulation to around 3 days after ovulation.

This means she had the sex that led to this pregnancy anytime between December 21 and 31.

If you had sex with her on January 7, it is unlikely that you are responsible for the pregnancy.

In the worst-case scenario, even if she ovulates (or has ovulated) and the baby mysteriously implants on the same day as the sex, she should be around 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant. (That's the 6 weeks and 6 days between today and January 7 + the 2 weeks medical personnel add).

Remember 6 weeks and 6 is the worst-case scenario which means the baby should be no older than that if you're responsible.

Verdict: the baby isn't yours, but please, don't allow her to abort it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by GboyegaD(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by STENON(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
sagod:

Dear OP,
It is possible that you may be responsible for the pregnancy. It is important that you note as follows:
1. The 10 weeks of the pregnancy is not calculated based on the date you had sex with her. It is calculated based on her last menstrual period (LMP) which is usually indicated on the scan result. You may wish to check for this period (LMP) in the result.
2. You will have to know too, that the LMP is usually 14 days before the first day of a lady's ovulation period (which usually lasts for about 3 days) for a lady who has a regular menstrual cycle of 28 days. For any lady whose menstrual cycle is not regular, about 30 or more days, the number of day before ovulation period will be about 15 or more days.
3. If we assume that she has a regular menstrual cycle of 28 days, and if we further assume that 7th January, 2022 was probably her last ovulation day, then it is possible that her LMP will be around 21st of December, 2021 and this may not be significantly far from 10weeks today.

So, let's know her LMP from the scan result.
OP this is the best advice for you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by aisha1314(f): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
After the baby is born do a paternity test. If it's really yours then do the right thing and help her support the child. If it's not yours then take this as a lesson and stop having sex without condoms. Apart from pregnancy there are many diseases out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / Romance Section's Slum Book :P / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.