Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child (30914 Views)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by McOluOmo: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Carry ur cross

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Factfinder1(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
who bleeped her??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by frozen70(f): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.

Honestly we can't say
Accept the child, don't do anything about marriage yet till DNA

When the child is delivered take time and go for DNA test

If its your child then you can formalize the marriage

Don't allow her to rush you for the marriage rites

Simply tell her that you will want a DNA after the birth of the child

If she looses the pregnancy then it's not yours because she can go and flush it out

Then if it's yours good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by MrPADDY(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Na so. After finding out that you are the father, are you ready to be responsible for her and the baby?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Lovexme(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Tricky.

This is why protection is always advised.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by jojo1415: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Ask Buhari and Tinubu to know if u r responsible for it....John lik u

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Reeb2244: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
To clear ur doubt, go for paternity test, it`s jusk 200k. And if u know u cant afford the bills, just accept the baby like that & be a responsible father.
Did you just call 200k just in this regime? How much dey your account?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by dettolgel: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
I seriously pray that you are not the father I can't imagine you passing your dullness to that poor child.

What happened to safe sex? Moreover from. Jan 7 to now isn't up to 10 weeks and you have the nerve to even consider. Unless you got the date wrong otherwise let her go and look for her towel where she had her bath.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by palatable01(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
If you put your 1 in her 0, wetin you dey find again? Accept your child and stop asking stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
She was already pregnant before deceiving you to dive in. How can she be 10 weeks pregnant for you when you had sex on January 7th?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Eleken: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Roracopomoru:
M

You're a scammer
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Obagofixxy: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

So despite all the tension rising In Ukraine

And insecurities in Nigeria, you still got erection and chose to dive into t0t0.

You're one of the problems in this country, and should be castrated

Na lie, so because of hardship em no go kpanshi >?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Bush2013: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.

If you were the father she would have been 6weeks pregnant today and her expected date of delivery would have been 14th of October 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Zorn: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

this nonsense has to stop on this forum. Why must you always fabricate lies all the time . So you basically created the account in June so that you will get a girl friend in November and January you will sleep with her ,so that before the end of February you will tell us how she brought another man's pregnancy for you? Please y'all should stop nonsense on this forum.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Lightway: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

Abort the pregnancy fool... Abort it so that you get a second chance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

If she is 10 weeks pregnant then you aren't the father. 10 weeks past from February puts conception in December. Don't carry a burden just because.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by tillaman(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2022
If truly the 7th of January 2022 is the first time y’all smashed then it ain’t yours breh, that’s not even up to 10 weeks, which means your boo has been having some conjugal visit from some motherfvcker that baby ain’t yours man don’t fall for it
Just go for another test to establish the claim that it’s truly 10 weeks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Bush2013: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2022
LordReed:

If she is 10 weeks pregnant then you aren't the father. 10 weeks past from February puts conception in December. Don't carry a burden just because.
. Discard this, I was thinking that 7th of January was her LMP. Tell us when last she see her period to enable us check.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Minemrys: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

Brother, she was pregnant before you both had sex on the 7th. You self calculate am na. Am not a doctor, but this is logical.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by symbianDON(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2022
rickpat:
from January 7 till date is 10weeks?...well you can go for FETAL TEST ANALYSIS..

January 7 till date is 7 weeks not 10; weeks...FETAL CELL ANALYSIS WILL SOLVE YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM..visit a hospital ASAP.

Fetal test analysis is more like carrying out a DNA test for an unborn child...
calculation is done from the day of last period not the day of coitus....so, yes, op is MOST LIKELY the owner.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FireUpNow(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Olunmercy56:
you dey knack without CD wetin you expect. For me I don't support abortion oo. Marry that girl or let her give birth to the baby. My advice always sleep with a lady you know you can marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2022
flemsy15:
Calm down and wait till after she's delivered of the baby. The facility to check DNA of the baby in the womb is not readily available in the country, if you find one,it will be very expensive
some big labs do it in Lagos.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by daveson07: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
To clear ur doubt, go for paternity test, it`s jusk 200k. And if u know u cant afford the bills, just accept the baby like that & be a responsible father.
wick.ed man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Romanoff(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
There is a 70% chance that you're the father.

Note that weeks starts counting from her last period before y'all had unprotected sex, so ask her when her last period was.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by sweetkev(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

Something like "only weak men asks for DNA tests,real men take up responsibility and father any child their women give to them" cheesy
To slap you dey hungry me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by CaptainAyub: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

Use speed force am go do scan.
The earlier a scan is,the more accurate it is as per dating.
But na DNA test be the end sha cos these girls can fork you raw in d morning and fork their side boyfriends raw in d afternoon.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by STENON(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Pregnancy scan always add 2-4 weeks extra on the Pregnancy gestational period tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by rickpat(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
symbianDON:
calculation is done from the day of last period not the day of coitus....so, yes, op is MOST LIKELY the owner.
all right I get it now,thanks a lot for this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
No b u get am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Calculation of what? Scan result shows a 10 week pregnancy so what are you calculating?
symbianDON:
Bush2013:
. Discard this, I was thinking that 7th of January was her LMP. Tell us when last she see her period to enable us check.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Southernigbo: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
also get tested for HIV n gonorrhoea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / Romance Section's Slum Book :P / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.