Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child (30913 Views)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Keleyors:
The child is not yours. 7th January and now is about 8 weeks.
It's not, it still puts it in December.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by TinaG(f): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2022
It's not yours, from 7th Jan till now is 7weeks,so use your head oga.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2022
You said you had sex with her on 7th January and she's 10 weeks 2 days now. From my analysis counting from that date till today it should be 7 weeks not up to 10 weeks. I doubt it is yours do the calculation yourself or go for another test.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by lucky4west: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2022
oh boy no be u get dis one...pregnancy of 10 weeks plus no be ur own.....dis na december parol dem put for ur head so...chai....the wages of sin come in different packages....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by yusluvad(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Zorn:
this nonsense has to stop on this forum. Why must you always fabricate lies all the time . So you basically created the account in June so that you will get a girl friend in November and January you will sleep with her ,so that before the end of February you will tell us how she brought another man's pregnancy for you? Please y'all should stop nonsense on this forum.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by MrEgghead(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.
That baby is 45-48 days old, that's approximately 6-7 weeks old. The pregnancy is 70% not yours. Just run DNA after delivery to be rest assured.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by sylve11: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
You don finally pick a very risky call my friend. .

grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2022
tctrills:

Funny thing, the spread of HIV is falling globally.

Lol. How does that change the fact that it is best practice to use protection during sex so as not to contract Hiv infection?

And for your information, because there is a decline in new HIV cases doesn't mean that the spread of HIV is falling globally. Many people still don't know they have Hiv and they are spreading the virus.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Newboss(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2022
It's not yours
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by vikstandon(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.

January 7th till now no be 10weeks 2days...Ogbeni!!

She was already 3 weeks 6days pregnant before you had sex with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2022
You had sex with her on January 7, and she is 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant as of today, February 24.

10 weeks and 2 days to today means implantation occurred (and the baby started forming) on December 14.

Considering medical personnel add 2 weeks to all pregnancies (since they begin calculating from the last menstrual date and not the ovulation date when she releases an egg), it means she got pregnant around December 28.

Pregnancy rarely happens immediately after sex since she needs to ovulate (release an egg) which then fertilizes (with sperm) and implants (to the walls of the uterus), it means she had sex anytime within a week before ovulation to around 3 days after ovulation.

This means she had the sex that led to this pregnancy anytime between December 21 and 31.

If you had sex with her on January 7, it is unlikely that you are responsible for the pregnancy.

In the worst-case scenario, even if she ovulates (or has ovulated) and the baby mysteriously implants on the same day as the sex, she should be around 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant. (That's the 6 weeks and 6 days between today and January 7 + the 2 weeks medical personnel add).

Remember 6 weeks and 6 is the worst-case scenario which means the baby should be no older than that if you're responsible.

Verdict: the baby isn't yours, but please, don't allow her to abort it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by mdsne(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

from January to date is not even 10 weeks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by skywalker240(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by skywalker240(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
SmellySperm:
Congratulations papa Emeka
Emeka the son of his landlord
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by captain247: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
See the problem now, when a lady say no let's not sex till marriage you guys will zoom off to the ones that say yes. Enjoy the music ...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:

Emeka the son of his landlord
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by skywalker240(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's gonna be insensible of me to say.. undecided
Why would an intelligent man father a child he ain't sure of?
That's why we have the dna test in place tho..
What he's trying to say is, majority of your fellow genders hate to even hear the medical term DNA
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Truvelisback(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let her birth the kid then go for DNA test..
Simple as that..
Who would take the responsibilities b4 her birth and hospital bills? U are not serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by thorpido(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Decimus:

So she got pregnant during her ovulation
Not when they had sex?
When they had sex was around the time of her ovulation judging by the figures he gave.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Sanchez01: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You said you had sex with her on 7th January and she's 10 weeks 2 days now. From my analysis counting from that date till today it should be 7 weeks not up to 10 weeks. I doubt it is yours do the calculation yourself or go for another test.
Pregnancy starts counting from a woman's last menstrual cycle and not on the day she last had sex that led to it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by heemah(f): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Based on January 7 that u had sex, the baby should be around 8 weeks, 2days even if you are add 2weeks which is from the first day of last menstruation...
Use your tongue and count your teeth..
Ire oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by midasbliss(f): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

10 weeks? How can you be responsible for a 10 weeks pregnancy?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Who would take the responsibilities b4 her birth and hospital bills? U are not serious.
Ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:

What he's trying to say is, majority of your fellow genders hate to even hear the medical term DNA
Thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by midasbliss(f): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX!!! angry If you can't stand the heat, use a CD undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by VULCAN(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Think a bit before typing.

Which one is costlier, a test of N200k or fatherhood?
YinkaOlusesi16:
To clear ur doubt, go for paternity test, it`s jusk 200k. And if u know u cant afford the bills, just accept the baby like that & be a responsible father.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Sanchez01:

Pregnancy starts counting from a woman's last menstrual cycle and not on the day she last had sex that led to it.
okay thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by PROPEACE: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
To clear ur doubt, go for paternity test, it`s jusk 200k. And if u know u cant afford the bills, just accept the baby like that & be a responsible father.
Oga try dey read, e no go kii you!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by NoGirlfriend: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2022
but bros nor vex o! wen u dig d hole, u pour the oyel inside?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Kajaard: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2022
MissBKsoul:
You are the brainless one, because if you had just the tinniest of sense, you will know that scan starts counting from the last menstrual period, that is why scan gives ±2weeks... Atleast op is better than you who is SPERMLESS.... mumu

You are a fool. Stop seeking for my attention you this she goat on heat. Last response to your sorry ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Kajaard: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2022
skana28:

You are the dumb ass for saying this. I am sure you are still eating from a feeding bottle.

Get some knowledge for free today. PT counts from the woman's last mensural cycle and not from the day you had sex.

You responded like the fool you are.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

2022 is just 8wks old!
Just run another scan in another hospital and if it's the same 10wks, my brother kick her out of your life and block her number, she is a witch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / Romance Section's Slum Book :P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.