Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (53978 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

The unintelligent man is the one mocking another's beliefs simply because a pastor died.
I understand that not everyone must believe in God. But you could have shown some restraint. There would always be time to do the God/no God argument.

If this person that died were a vocal atheist you guys would've been singing a different tune

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Doesn't change the fact..

... that you are a miserable fellow.��
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

You mean if there is God? Pastors should never die? That's not a smart argument
FERNANDEZISBACK BELIEVE IN THE SCIENCE SO MUCH THAT HE/SHE COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES IN THE QURAN CAME ABOUT grin

FERNANDEZISBACK WHAT DO WE CALL SCIENCE NOW grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6996293/modern-scientific-facts-holy-quran
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
DarkJeddi:
It means there's no God that will save anyone from life's exigencies..
Stop wasting your time praying to an imaginary being..
I don't see how a pastor dying is proof that there is no God. All religions I know talk about death so this can't be your proof that religion is wrong.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

... that you are a miserable fellow.��
Thank you .
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Having God has no effect in real life. pure and simple. the earlier you guys admit that the better your points would become. you guys should stop preaching about how God would save people if they believe in him and prayers would cure health challenges.
You want us to stop talking about God just because you don't believe.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That ain't what I am saying..sorry I wouldn't be explaining nothing to you..
You have nothing to explain
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

God can keep him alive even with these things notwithstanding or are you saying we are more powerful than your god?

I believe my submission was quite simple to understand... There is such a thing as Free will, and the choice of the Creator.

Everyone has a life to live with specific duration on earth. Personal choices can interfere with that life span... This is quite simple sir.

Every day is not for needless arguments about personal belief systems.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
stopthecycle:

I imagine you don't have a brain in that head of yours and any sense you may seem to have is imaginary, fool. Your hatred for God will not even let you show compassion at least for the family of the bereaved. Dogs like you see miracles displayed live by ministers of the gospel and tag it "fake" but are willing to speak foolishly when you think something goes wrong with a believer. The truth is you believe in God, no matter how you sugar coat it or lie to yourself. Your anger toward him doesn't change the fact that he exists and one day, you will answer to him.
He doesn't believe in God..
And if actually have any brain not filled with religious crap..
You would have been able to appreciate the fact that..
Not everyone believes in your made up religious shit..
What exactly is different between Africans like you..
Whose IQ wouldn't let them think further than attaching the Supernatural to everything?
And those who actually makes use of their gray matter to solve problems?
The difference is that you live in a Cesspit of penury..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

You want us to stop talking about God just because you don't believe.
we want you to stop preaching false promises about how solutions to unfortunate happenings in life is Jesus. tell the real truth

or can you answer this question. could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FERNANDEZISBACK BELIEVE IN THE SCIENCE SO MUCH THAT HE/SHE COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES IN THE QURAN CAME ABOUT grin

FERNANDEZISBACK WHAT DO WE CALL SCIENCE NOW grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6996293/modern-scientific-facts-holy-quran
If FERNANDEZISBACK believe's in science then he should go invent stuff or proof some theory rather than making a pointless argument.
That a pastor died is not proof that there is no God
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

I believe my submission was quite simple to understand... There is such a thing as Free will, and the choice of the Creator.

Everyone has a life to live with specific duration on earth. Personal choices can interfere with that life span... This is quite simple sir.

Every day is not for needless arguments about personal belief systems.
if god is omniscient and omnipotent like you claim he is then there's simply no freewill

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
we want you to stop preaching false promises about how solutions to unfortunate happenings in life is Jesus. tell the real truth

or can you answer this question. could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.
And your proof that there is no God is that a pastor died.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

You have nothing to explain
He doesn't owe you any explanation..
Continue to wallow in your religious craziness..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by amila20042001: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
LORD I PRAY, IN YOUR MERCY FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO MAKE MOCKERY OF YOUR EXISTENCE AND IF IT'S YOUR WISH MANIFEST YOURSELF TO THEM SO THEY'LL BELIEVE.

BUH BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO DO NOT SEE BUT BELIEVE. AMEN!
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

He doesn't have to prove their is no God..

You don't prove NEGATIVES..

It is left for you to prove there is a God..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..
Are you for real? This is BULLSHITS.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

my proof that God has no effect in real life is your inability to answer the question I asked. if anything as god exist, and that's a big IF, I'm damn sure he/she/it/they doesn't give a shit to interfere in our affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by MoneyGoDrop: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fat people should always take care of their health. This is exactly how i lost my in-laws brother last year and he was in his 40s. It's not enough to just pray over health issues. Our bodies are like cars, it gives us warnings before finally breaking down. RIP to him though.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
DarkJeddi:
He doesn't owe you any explanation..
Continue to wallow in your religious craziness..
Actuallyyou guys came on a thread that announced the death of a pastor to proof there is no God.
I thought most atheist where intelligent. You should have come up with a better argument than the death of a pastor proofs there is no God
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Shalommy:
I agree believing some invisible intangible entity grants our wishes we call prayer is bullshit
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by ThinkSmarter: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
The life expectancy of people with that body type are always below 60years.
Stroke, cardiac arrest, HBP, Diabetes are their biggest threats
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Tumbulum: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..
may you not find yourself in a hopeless situation.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Yeah he is..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

my proof that God has no effect in real life is your inability to answer the question I asked. if anything as god exist, and that's a big IF, I'm damn sure he/she/it/they doesn't give a shit to interfere in our affairs.
What is your proof that he does not care about your life?
You seem to be saying stuff you know nothing about.
You mean if God cares about you, you should never die?
How does a pastor's death show that there is no God
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Fat people should always take care of their health. This is exactly how i lost my in-laws brother last year and he was in his 40s. It's not enough to just pray over health issues. Our bodies are like cars, it gives us warnings before finally breaking down. RIP to him though.
Everyone should take care of their health..

But we would prefer to shout its not our portion..

When sickness comes calling..

As if there are those it has been reserved for..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tumbulum:

even if he does you can be damn sure your imaginary friend won't be the solution to that situation because you can see many people who believe in your imaginary friend facing the same situation

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tumbulum:
Boy who cares?I do have the ability to think for myself not what some fictional book tells me..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tumbulum:
The fact that you catch at straws when hope is gone..

Still doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary being looking out for you..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
DarkJeddi:
He doesn't have to prove their is no God..

You don't prove NEGATIVES..

It is left for you to prove there is a God..
What you said makes no sense.
Everything should be proved.
You can't say I am wrong if you have no prove.
If you said, you believe or you think I am wrong, that is a different thing. I would respect that. But since you know there is no God, and you want us to stop believing in God. You clearly have some proving to do
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

What is your proof that he does not care about your life?
You seem to be saying stuff you know nothing about.
You mean if God cares about you, you should never die?
How does a pastor's death show that there is no God

I'm not debating whether there's god or not. I'm saying that if the god you claim exists then he doesn't give a shit and does not interfere in our affairs. so far you haven't attempted to answer the question I asked. I know why

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by eldoradoxx: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
The signs of cardiac issues were there all along. Nothing was done about it. It is sadly an avoidable death. Our Ministers of Gospel should not dismiss every sign of I'll health as attack from Satan, we are all human capable of falling sick with or without Satan being involved. RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.