Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (53971 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by buiquiey(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Stop lying bro. we read bible more than you so I have to correct the wrong thing you posted here. open your Bible and counter me if you think I'm wrong. PHARAOH CHANGED HIS MIND MANY MANY TIMES! in fact it's your god that makes his mind change back to bad by hardening it everytime he wants the Israelites to leave!!

it was Yahweh that “hardened Pharaoh’s heart so that he wouldn’t listen to Moses," while at the same time instructing Moses to go to Pharaoh and demand him to free the Israelites.

I cannot understand how this story can be used as a reason for believing in Yahweh and appreciating his power and kindness, he made a number of dick moves and now we're supposed to admire him for it?! Yahweh was playing both sides and making the Pharaoh make "bad" decisions which he could use as a reason to send plagues to the country. The character is no more than a manipulative bully who made people suffer for the decisions he made them do

I won't blame you for calling him all sorts of names but still yet He is still God my brother. Your hatred for him no be wetin I suppose to dey reason with you. Your choice bro... I will continue to instill the face that no matter how you call Him names, when the time comes at your last minute here on earth you will seek His face.

E sure me die..... Stephen Hawking et al do pass you bro....

That one no mean say food no go dey alway dey for your table bro.... All na a matter of time.... Wait for your time....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Tochj(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..
Did God ever promise him that he won't die!?.
We are here on temporary
No one including Jesus lived forever on Earth.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Am I?
no your submission is suggesting so
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nonywendy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
I pity u. It's only a fool that says that there is no God.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.

Different things will or can happen to different people based on the principles and knowledge they have. Some disasters are averted by knowledge, some by in explanable intervention which most people call divine intervention some will call it luck.

The fact atheists doesn’t know God doesn’t mean God doesn’t love him or care for him.

If an atheist applies the right principles which some are same as Gods principles he will be better off in this world than a spritual Christian who ignores Gods principles bt prays to God and attends church. Though the Christian will go to heaven bt the atheists will not.

So there are principles that determine to a large extent the outcome of what we face here on earth and set of principles for after the earthly life.

So u can see every Christian experience same exact things. Some will know how to make God interferes in certain areas and some in others areas of their lives. It’s about application of the Truth.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Madewithlove: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Single franks talk, understanding sex conference, fresh wine for couples, ... Where programes and teaching that really influence me why growing up. I was trully blessed by Pastor Ezekiel Atang teaching. Your words and teaching have ignite a fire in me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by azpekuliar: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Most likely suffered a heart attack
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How does my existence prove that there is an imaginary creature?

because u don’t know who made u and u can’t explain it yet Ure living jumping up and down. Why? Lol

Even scientists have been curious to explain how and why bt u have thought about that? U just think ur here to eat and drink? Lol

U need to ask what the fvck am I doing here. Where do people go after here and what this place all about. Ask questions. I love asking question and hopefully u find meaningful answers.

Asking the right question is how we improve.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
I hate you so much!!! God will deal with you for making mockery of his name...
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I hate you so much!!! God will deal with you for making mockery of his name...
He hasn't dealt with the real evil In the world thomm
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

A fool says that n his heart, there is no God.
But what do we call him when he speaks it with his mouth?

Repent before it's too late.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Spandau:

Repent before it's too late.
Tell that to your pastor not me..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
HardMirror:
this comment shows you people dont have an iota of sense. So hospitals are greater than your god abi

Can't you respond like an intellectual without any insult? Who bestowed the doctors with the knowledge?

During the building of the tabernacle in Exodus 35, God filled Bezalel with knowledge and with all kinds of skills— to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic crafts.

He bestows us with knowledge to do all these things.

Now, who doesn't have an iota of sense?

Over and out. All out.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
God didn't fail him.....he didn't apply knowledge.

People perish cos they fail to apply knowledge

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell that to your pastor not me..

My pastor does not run his mouth. It's you who does.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
God didn't fail him.....he didn't apply knowledge.

People perish cos they fail to apply knowledge
He perished cos he believed in an imaginary creature..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He perished cos he believed in an imaginary creature..
No, God is in support of knowledge (Science). Every move of yours to discredit God is a joke on you
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by InspiredGene: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Not too long from now!
Franzinni:
time will teach you...
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Spandau:

we call him a wise man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na enjoyment kill the man. No one can tell me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:
time will teach you...
Time will surely teach him!
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
No, God is in support of knowledge (Science). Every move of yours to discredit God is a joke on you
I know..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

God never fail.Jesus still heals till today.Now is the day of salvation,how can you escape if you neglect a great salvation?Can you see the wind or hold it in your hands?You only feel its impact yet you believe it exists.God's impacts are all around us and in us.Jesus loves you and his hands are open to receive you,please don't resist him.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:
you thinnk you have all the answers ... so let time be the judge.

God is real my sis.

You mean this "FERNANDEZISBACK" is a lady?

Pls kindly confirm it.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by HardMirror(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Can't you respond like an intellectual without any insult? Who bestowed the doctors with the knowledge?

During the building of the tabernacle in Exodus 35, God filled Bezalel with knowledge and with all kinds of skills— to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic crafts.

He bestows us with knowledge to do all these things.

Now, who doesn't have an iota of sense?

Over and out. All out.
gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wonder233: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
The creature is imaginary because he gave someone facilities to use and the person didn't use it? Its just like Govt saying observe traffic rules, a person decided to ignore a traffic light stop and had an accident, then you Fernandezisback rush to nairaland to say the Govt doesn't exist?
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary creature..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by TheRealKing(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:
you thinnk you have all the answers ... so let time be the judge.

God is real my sis.

Time surely will smiley wink
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
wonder233:
The creature is imaginary because he gave someone facilities to use and the person didn't use it? Its just like Govt saying observe traffic rules, a person decided to ignore a traffic light stop and had an accident, then you Fernandezisback rush to nairaland to say the Govt doesn't exist?
No proof of his existence..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
we call him a wise man

So he is a fool when he thinks it, but wise when he says it?

Brilliant! Excellent logic.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
I think y'all needs to stop replying all these anti God people because by now you should have realised no matter how much you talk it to them you simply can't provide the answer to their unanswered question about HIS existence but rather ask them this simple question "HOW DID THE EARTH CAME INTO EXISTENCE"
Overtime Science their father in the theory is yet to provide a concrete explanation, you wanna know what science said "they BELIEVED there was a Big Bang and this resulted in the formulation of the world we are in now, imagine you are claiming to be educated and someone is feeding you that crap.
Well I will say you leave everyone to their mindset and I'm sure this set of anti God has a battle they fight in their mind every day and only looking for someone to clarify their doubts for them by raising baseless arguments and the more you keep answering to them they'd believe they have a point, rather leave them to their cross and let everyone face their Lagos
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Osilama1: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Popular name for those who are malabite and malabress then esp unical Christian fellowship
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Osilama1: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.