Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (53982 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wonder233: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
No proof of his non-existence either. You and the other person are on same level cos neither of you have conclusive proof.
Me, as a neutral, I like to reason it this way: knowledge is so vast that nobody can claim to know even 2% of the total knowledge out there. Maybe the imaginary creature, just like aliens and UFOs may exist in that 98% of knowledge we don't know.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No proof of his existence..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by koladed40(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
[b][/b]so sad to read this. life is short. though we may plan, but it is God that makes come to pass.
no matter the riches, affluence, popularity and influence, one must die some day and give account to the creator.
rest on sir.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
But God showed him all the signs, however he chose to ignore those signs.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by COOL10(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
let him direct his mercy at those dying of starvation
also at those that would be the next to die in the next church mishap, your god that couldn't do anything when tb Joshua's church collapsed, same god watched while those who came to worship him got crushed under metal bars weeks ago
abeg we no need him useless imaginary mercy

Honestly speaking, it is occurrences like these that make me question a lot of things. Like, why would God allow his children to die under such gruesome circumstances? People who came to worship him and pray for a better life.

When you ask people such questions, they tell you things like ' No one can question God' or 'God giveth life and taketh life' or 'No one knows God's plans' or 'They were so good that God decided to take them to heaven because he knows their future sins would prevent them from salvation'.

It's just so annoying hearing the things that come out of these peoples' mouths. This isn't fair on people like me who despite all we've experienced still try to believe in God.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
U are still in the flesh.......he died not giving the devil � any room, despite his health challenges
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
COOL10:

Honestly speaking, it is occurrences like these that make me question a lot of things. Like, why would God allow his children to die under such gruesome circumstances? People who came to worship him and pray for a better life.

When you ask people such questions, they tell you things like ' No one can question God' or 'God giveth life and taketh life' or 'No one knows God's plans' or 'They were so good that God decided to take them to heaven because he knows their future sins would prevent them from salvation'.

It's just so annoying hearing the things that come out of these peoples' mouths. This isn't fair on people like me who despite all we've experienced still try to believe in God.

Death is not the end of life, you don't believe that
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
ottiz:
But God showed him all the signs, however he chose to ignore those signs.
Your God should be protected him since he has the power..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

There's no proof he transcended anywhere bro. he's dead and all of us would be. anyone who claims to know what happens or if anything happens after are simply making uneducated guesses
Ok. Keep on waiting for the proof... May be you will see that proof but in eternity not in time. Time is passing away and only eternity remains forever.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by COOL10(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Image123:

Death is not the end of life, you don't believe that

Didn't God tell you not to judge? Didn't God tell you not to lie? Show me where in my statement I said that death is the end of life.

If you have no contributions to make in terms of what I stated up there, I would advice you to keep quiet instead of trying to be smart by shifting the goalpost and creating imaginary conversations I never implied.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Franzinni: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
jrusky:

You mean this "FERNANDEZISBACK" is a lady?

Pls kindly confirm it.
yes
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by madjune(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ignorance is a disease worse than the sharp pain.

Looking at him, you could tell his body is full of blocked arterial loops. Too much fat.

When you're heavy on fatty diet with no exercise.

That sharp pain was a sign of heart attack.
Overworked heart struggling to pump blood.

RIP.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
we want you to stop preaching false promises about how solutions to unfortunate happenings in life is Jesus. tell the real truth

or can you answer this question. could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.
The bible said that the sun shines for both the good and the bad, so your argument is baseless and insubstantial.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by 49cents(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

God will not come down.
He had a sharp pain in his chest. That was a warning sign. He should have taken himself off to the hospital.
Exactly my point..
All these fake doctrines..by his stripes we all healed...

Iif you pay tithes you wil live long

If you are born again you wllll live long blah blah..

If you are sick go to the doctor
If you want to earn money learn the relevant skills
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by freshvine(f): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

Maybe you'll be more confused as you're now when Jesus Christ was killed like a common criminal or the disciples of Jesus that died a cruel deaths.

God is not an emotional being. When your time is up, it's up.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by ibinaboonline: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
You’re right, there’s no imaginary creature up there; there’s a real one. You must also ask Jesus why God didn’t save Him from the people that crucified Him. If you can’t understand why it had to happen to Jesus,you can’t understand this either.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wiseoneking: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
TRANSFORMER IS NEVER FAR FROM YOUR REACH, you may do the needful if you don't care. ALL WE KNOW IS THAT THE LORD LIVETH. HIS ETERNITY WITH THE LORD IS FAR MORE GREATER HONOUR THAN A FLEETING 50 STRUGGLING YEARS ON EARTH. THOUGH HE WAS REALLY IGNORANT OF HIS HEALTH BY NOT TAKING CARE OF HIMSELF MEDICALLY, THAT WONT STOP HIM FROM MEETING HIS MAKER IF LIVED A GOOD LIFE TO HIS GLORY. YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED THE SUPERNATURAL POWER AND DIVINE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST. SO CALLED MILLIONS THAT CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS MAY BE MESSING UP WITH THEIR CONFESSION BUT THAT THOSE NOT REMOVE THAT JESUS IS REAL AND LIVES FOREVER. DEATH IS NOT THE FINAL END. YOUR BODY MIGHT DECAY BUT YOUR SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE. HOW ABOUT YOUR SOUL, THE SOUL THAT'S SINNETH MUST DIE.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
wiseoneking:
TRANSFORMER IS NEVER FAR MFRO YOUR REACH, you may do the needful if you don't care. ALL WE KNOW IS THAT THE LORD LIVETH. HIS ETERNITY WITH THE LORD IS FAR MORE GREATER HONOUR THAN A FLEETING 50 STRUGGLING YEARS ON EARTH. THOUGH HE WAS REALLY IGNORANT OF HIS HEALTH BY NOT TAKING CARE OF HIMSELF MEDICALLY, THAT WONT STOP HIM FROM MEETING HIS MAKER IF LIVED A GOOD LIFE TO HIS GLORY. YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED THE SUPERNATURAL POWER AND DIVINE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST. SO CALLED MILLIONS THAT CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS MAY BE MESSING UP WITH THEIR CONFESSION BUT THAT THOSE NOT REMOVE THAT JESUS IS REAL AND LIVES FOREVER. DEATH IS NOT THE FINAL END. YOUR BODY MIGHT DECAY BUT YOUR SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE. HOW ABOUT YOUR SOUL, THE SOUL THAT'S SINNETH MUST DIE.
Ok..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:
yes

Ok thanks.

Noted that now.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Smartiyke40: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

We can't stop praying that the eyes of blind disillusioned pple like u should open be d end of ur days on earth!!!

Whether u blive it or not, up there who can make or mare u!!!
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Smartiyke40: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

We can't stop praying that the eyes of blind disillusioned pple like u should open be d end of ur days on earth!!!

Whether u blive it or not, we have a God up there who can make or mare u!!!
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by delpee(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sharp pain in the chest. Isn't that a sign of impending stroke? Probably he should have called a doctor while he prays along for recovery. Faith without works is dead according to the Bible. Work and pray with faith.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
PHARAOH CHANGED HIS MIND MANY MANY TIMES! in fact it's your god that makes his mind change back to bad by hardening it everytime he wants the Israelites to leave!!

it was Yahweh that “hardened Pharaoh’s heart so that he wouldn’t listen to Moses," while at the same time instructing Moses to go to Pharaoh and demand him to free the Israelites. he made a number of dick moves and now we're supposed to admire him for it?! Yahweh was playing both sides and making the Pharaoh make "bad" decisions which he could use as a reason to send plagues to the country. God is no more than a manipulative bully who made people suffer for the decisions he made them do
And yet you claim he does'nt exist! Simply admit that you don't like his modus operandi instead of denying his existence. All atheist(s) are just God haters who frown at his ways of doing things, they think he shouldn't run his government the way he chose to. God is the supreme being, he does as he likes.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by ugbanante: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=110515719]Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..[/quot

What a naive statement!!
Since when did man become immortal?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Aaay: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Really
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Moloso(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Lmao! I've been blaspheming your god for years now. Richard dawkins is worth millions of dollars, he's 80 years and he made his money by insulting your god

Well am happy cause, you don't know the difference between God and god. Scally wag
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I cannot understand how this story can be used as a reason for believing in Yahweh and appreciating his power and kindness, God is no more than a manipulative bully who made people suffer for the decisions he made them do
Bros. simply admit you can't accept his supremacy, and ways of doing things the way he decides to instead of denying his existence; if God exist why does he allow suffering? Why does he commits genocide, why does he permits slave trade, if he is omnisceint why plant the fruit in Eden, if he is omnipotent why not kill satan, why does he sends sinners to hell since he is a lovely God, why can't he make an amputee's limb regrow, why so much wickedness in the world, why holds pharaoh responsible for his actions since he was the one that hardened his heart, why this why that? Rom 9:20 But who are you my friend to question God? A clay pot does not ask the man who made it, 'why did you make me like this?'. We are simply pencils in his hand.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Franzinni:
you thinnk you have all the answers ... so let time be the judge.

God is real my sis.

He is a guy.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by asanausana91: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
you need prayers.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
isan:
I don't know if God is there or not but i know any supernatural being doesn't have anything to do with reality , look at ukraine the world is offering them prayers but how will prayers save Ukraine from russia ? Imagine the world offer them soldiers and weapons
my bible predicted these wars so i'am not surprised that it's happening, and I 'am happy you said you don't know whether he is there or not instead of claiming you are sure he does'nt exist(meaning you are an agnostic) But do want to continue living in assumptions till you depart this earth? Certain not. The truth is God is there and he does as he likes, he has the script of the world in his hands and we are products of his work manship. You can know him through his son Jesus Christ by making the decision right now and desiring a lasting relationship with him.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by SilvanusII(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Of course he'd have a sharp pain in his chest. Nigga looks like he can barely breathe. The guy was a prime candidate for a heartattack grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Franzinni: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Blablamalala:

He is a guy.
well if you think so. But I dont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.