Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (53966 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by unanonso(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..

Pls, show some respect
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..

I know you will talk back, but I will still say my bit.

God that made man knows that man will die, and be judged afterwards. He didn't promise us immortality on this side of existence, only after this death which is appointed to all men.

God also made us with a nervous system to warn us and a brain to tell us that all is not well, so we can adjust and address the problem. This is where I might fault the man.

My Mum suffered the "sharp pain in the chest" and was struggling to breathe when she was about 60. She went for treatment and took her meds.

Now she's in her 80s. She's a Christian, too.

I'm a Christian and I take meds when I need them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.
There is nothing that can happen to a Christian that cannot happen to an atheist. What is your point?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by buiquiey(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy who cares?I do have the ability to think for myself not what some fictional book tells me..

If your past experience with God has made your mind to be stiff enough to call Him all sorts of names my sister I won't blame you. Heaven and earth will pass away but His single words wouldn't.

I pray He gives you just a mini second to see His existence in your life to prove your wrong about Him. Eyah,... you are doing well indeed, smiles if only you understand the mysteries behind your blindness towards God.

You have the right to choose your life but everybody is accounted for his/her life someday. Even when if you are blind about the scriptures by calling it a fiction book, but you could still believe Him doing something great in the life of your families.

God is love and will always be. If you like insult Him from here till the end of time, still yet He will not change the fact that He will aways allow you to wake up in each day of your life.

You aren't the first and last person to call Him all sorts of names my sister, no be today e don dey happen. Many have come and gone, even those worst than you like Michio Kuka et al. came out clean after insulting Him to prove His existence. So who am I to blame you not to do the same.

Variety is the chose of life my sister.... Your choice to choose what you want for yourself is allowed, that's what makes you human .. Cheers
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

There is nothing that can happen to a Christian that cannot happen to an atheist. What is your point?

that's my point. no god interferes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed..
And the same bible says in Psalm 121:7-8

"The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore"
He knew what was gonna happen and could have prevented it..

If the Lord keeps u and u refuse to keep urself what do u want him to do again?? Why did he give u a brain and hands and legs and all ur senses? For fun?? Then he cud have made us like stones or amoeba.

Pls God is perfect. Human are not cos of sin and stupidity.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

you haven't answered my question

What’s ur question? Make is clear?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

That's no proof. How does it prove that God does not interfere?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:
That's no proof. How does it prove that God does not interfere?
if there's truly an interference then there should be measurable differences between atheists and Christians. there would be some evil that he won't allow happen to his believers
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

If your point is that being a Christian does not give one special advantage in this life, then I would understand where you are coming from. But you don't have enough facts to declare that God does not interfere in the affairs of man.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
jaxxy:

What’s ur question? Make is clear?
could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:
If your point is that being a Christian does not give one special advantage in this life, then I would understand where you are coming from. But you don't have enough facts to declare that God does not interfere in the affairs of man.
if there's no advantage then it's safe to say there's no interference

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
A very good pastor on marriage issues so sad pls one should not ignore health care. Rest in peace sir�
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
jaxxy:

If the Lord keeps u and u refuse to keep urself what do u want him to do again?? Why did he give u a brain and hands and legs and all ur senses? For fun?? Then he cud have made us like stones or amoeba.

Pls God is perfect. Human are not cos of sin and stupidity.
Well he made a mistake if believing in an imaginary creature in the first place...
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
if there's truly an interference then there should be measurable differences between atheists and Christians. there would be some evil that he won't allow happen to his believers
Why should there be any measure of difference between atheists and Christains. If such difference existed then we wouldn't need faith anymore. Everyone would become a Christian just for the benefits.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Not really. Who says God does not interfere in the lives of atheists?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

you haven't answered my question

God interferes in our existence based on principles, biblical or divine principles some of which are not completely understandable to man bt many also are.

God says he will bless you with wealth bt it doesn’t fall from the sky so he also says work and be deligent.

The problem is people lack wisdom or knowledge and don’t know how to get God to interfere correctly. And whether God interferes or not there are laws of the earth, laws of ur speech, law of gravity and many other laws u must deal with whether u like it or not.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
buiquiey:

If your past experience with God has made your mind to be stiff enough to call Him all sorts of names my sister I won't blame you. Heaven and earth will pass away but His single words wouldn't.

I pray He gives you just a mini second to see His existence in your life to prove your wrong about Him. Eyah,... you are doing well indeed, smiles if only you understand the mysteries behind your blindness towards God.

You have the right to choose your life but everybody is accounted for his/her life someday. Even when if you are blind about the scriptures by calling it a fiction book, but you could still believe Him doing something great in the life of your families.

God is love and will always be. If you like insult Him from here till the end of time, still yet He will not change the fact that He will aways allow you to wake up in each day of your life.

You aren't the first and last person to call Him all sorts of names my sister, no be today e don dey happen. Many have come and gone, even those worst than you like Michio Kuka et al. came out clean after insulting Him to prove His existence. So who am I to blame you not to do the same.

Variety is the chose of life my sister.... Your choice to choose what you want for yourself is allowed, that's what makes you human .. Cheers
Thanks I will gladly be expecting and waiting for him..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
unanonso:

Pls, show some respect
Ok..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wonder233: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
K
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hammyaladin:
are you an atheist?
Am I?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija1stnigar:
says a deluded cow brained jss3 student
Ok
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
If you had asked if there is a difference in the lives of those who keep God's commandments and does who don't, I would have told you, there is a big difference
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wonder233: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
You couldn't respond to what this person said. Your response is just bland.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well he made a mistake if believing in an imaginary creature in the first place...
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
wonder233:
You couldn't respond to what this person said. Your response is just bland.
That doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary creature..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by isan(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't know if God is there or not but i know any supernatural being doesn't have anything to do with reality , look at ukraine the world is offering them prayers but how will prayers save Ukraine from russia ? Imagine the world offer them soldiers and weapons
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God is not imaginary. How did u exist? Why are u here in earth? What are u doing here? Do u know? Do u even care to know? I’m not talking about spiritual Mombo jumbos I’m speaking locgically now?? Do u even wonder what we are all doing here and who put us here?? U need to ask urself some deep questions.

Are u not a tad bit curious??
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
jaxxy:

God is not imaginary. How did u exist? Why are u here in earth? What are u doing here? Do u know? Do u even care to know? I’m not talking about spiritual Mombo jumbos I’m speaking locgically now?? Do u even wonder what we are all doing here and who put us here?? U need to ask urself some deep questions.

Are u not a tad bit curious??
How does my existence prove that there is an imaginary creature?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Ejembee: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
a wise man says there's no god out loud
clap for yourself for quoting it well
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by isan(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fire this people bro u need to teach them that even if God exists he doesn't interfere in human life and going to worship to ask him for favours is a waste of time
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary creature..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Do you realize that most Christians were born Christians? So would it be right to give them special advantages for being born and not for choices they made?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
HardMirror:
this comment shows you people dont have an iota of sense. So hospitals are greater than your god abi

Don't worry guy, God will still come and help you cook and satisfy your wife. You just sit, cross leg and believe. People who don't know God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.