Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (53979 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..
says a deluded cow brained jss3 student
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by buiquiey(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sometimes we lack wisdom in the way we tackle God self. The fact you abuse Him doesn't change who He is. If I can take you back, Pharaoh even did worst than you could imagine about God to Moses, but yet He didn't kill his households immediately, rather He gave him time to change his mind.

If any of you out there says there is no God, that doesnt make morning, afternoon and night, time and season not to exist.

Remember there will be a time after you might have committed an atrocity or find yourself in a red zone and need His majestic hands, He won't ignore your prayers, your cry but rather He will take you back wholeheartedly just like the story of the prodigal son in the Bible.

If God was a man, the way you are talking now will result to a automatically dead just like the scene of Russia and Ukraine. Sister use your head wisely to appreciate your creator always. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
I’m sure Christ never told people don’t use medication that can cure u bt wait for him.

Most people Jesus healed had been everywhere, used different treatment bt cudnt find a solution b4 he stepped in or they were brought to him and he never questioned or condemned them for trying to treat themselves b4 they came to him. Jesus never contradicted or questioned medicines bt u see holier than thou Christians trying to drag profession with doctors and even question them.

There is nothing wrong with talking care of ur health and praying.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not debating whether there's god or not. I'm saying that if the god you claim exists then he doesn't give a shit not interferes in our affairs. so far you haven't attempted to answer the question I asked. I know why
You think God does not care about our affair, why?
I know God cares about our affairs.
What do you want God to do to show that he cares about our affairs
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Moloso(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

Stop commenting because of likes. Before God go kill you for blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sharp pain in the chest (a clear indication of a looming heart attack) and you sat down all night without going to the emergency room? With that king size, it was a miracle he even made it through the night.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by descarado: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
As rich as these people are, simple balanced diet is a no no.
Oya, get a nutritionist to plan your meal, MBA.

All they know how to do is eat like glutton.

Mere looking at him, inflamation caused by insulin resistance. To much carbohydrate and sugar. When your system can't process all these sugars and liver is overwhelmed and damaged, what do you expect.

Una welldone.

We can prevent up to 90% of what we suffer from everyday if we learn to eat right.
Unfortunately, that's a story for the next generation. Cos even the rich don't know what their body needs most.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by MoneyGoDrop: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
DarkJeddi
Everyone should take care of their health..

But we would prefer to shout its not our portion..

When sickness comes calling..

As if there are those it has been reserved for..

I agree with you but fat people should take extra care of their health once they cross 40 and if possible begin to shred excess fat from their bodies.I swear i have gone to burials where ignorant mourners blame an invisible evil person for the death while the deceased was actually careless with their health.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Moloso:

Thank you... he's been Killin people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Winneygirl(f): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
He had "severe chest pain" but did not go to a hospital. He sat down praying till morning.
Let us stop all these things...
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
are you an atheist?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:

You think God does not care about our affair, why?
I know God cares about our affairs.
What do you want God to do to show that he cares about our affairs
Your inability to answer the question I asked is why I hold that opinion. you can counter it by answering the question. or should I retype the question again?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by descarado: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Funflipper:
Sharp pain in the chest (a clear indication of a looming heart attack) and you sat down all night without going to the emergency room? With that king size, it was a miracle he even made it through the night.
It didn't start that day. His BP is obviously very high. Simply eat right.
They keep on drinking this annoying chivita, too much rice, yam and swallow. Simple health science.

I know our food is majorly carbohydrates but the rich has no excuse. And is it the portion we eat. We will soon overtake texans

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Foreseer: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
You strong Sha!
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by HardMirror(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

God will not come down.
He had a sharp pain in his chest. That was a warning sign. He should have taken himself off to the hospital.
this comment shows you people dont have an iota of sense. So hospitals are greater than your god abi
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is typical with many Nigerian Christian. Delusional and stupid
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by doshiyad1: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wilddove:
Death is not the end of man's life, it's simply the crossing over from this realm to the other realm. It's not how long we live but the grace to contuine living in eternity after this life.
his death is not an evidence that there is no God but rather that; there is time for everything, time to born and time to die.
death is inevitable, we all owe the debt and once the time is due we answer the clarion call. Jesus lived only for three decades, personally i don't even want to live that long once i fufill the task given to me let God take me. The man has fufilled his God given mandate and has transcend to the other side to give account. Pls. Repent now that you have time, tomorrow might be too late.

Absolutely correct! May his gentle soul rest in peace with the Lord Almighty. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hily070: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
Christains don't die, we sleep but I am afraid if you're not one, for there is a more terrible death that waits unbelievers.. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
buiquiey:
Sometimes we lack wisdom in the way we tackle God self. The fact you abuse Him doesn't change who He is. If I can take you back, Pharaoh even did worst than you could imagine about God to Moses, but yet He didn't kill his households immediately, rather He gave him time to change his mind.

Stop lying bro. we read bible more than you so I have to correct the wrong thing you posted here. open your Bible and counter me if you think I'm wrong. PHARAOH CHANGED HIS MIND MANY MANY TIMES! in fact it's your god that makes his mind change back to bad by hardening it everytime he wants the Israelites to leave!!

it was Yahweh that “hardened Pharaoh’s heart so that he wouldn’t listen to Moses," while at the same time instructing Moses to go to Pharaoh and demand him to free the Israelites.

I cannot understand how this story can be used as a reason for believing in Yahweh and appreciating his power and kindness, he made a number of dick moves and now we're supposed to admire him for it?! Yahweh was playing both sides and making the Pharaoh make "bad" decisions which he could use as a reason to send plagues to the country. The character is no more than a manipulative bully who made people suffer for the decisions he made them do
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not debating whether there's god or not. I'm saying that if the god you claim exists then he doesn't give a shit and does not interfere in our affairs. so far you haven't attempted to answer the question I asked. I know why

God cares and he has given humans tools to deal with different situations. That’s why we have brains and gifts bt humans who ignore knowledge will have themselves to blame for their ignorance.

Some people think God is against medicine when he created the plants and other materials used to produce medicine.

Jesus used sand and spit to heal a blind man when he cud aswell have said open ur eyes. Some people don’t understand the logic in that.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by linearity: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wilddove:
Death is not the end of man's life, it's simply the crossing over from this realm to the other realm. It's not how long we live but the grace to contuine living in eternity after this life.
his death is not an evidence that there is no God but rather that; there is time for everything, time to born and time to die.
death is inevitable, we all owe the debt and once the time is due we answer the clarion call. Jesus lived only for three decades, personally i don't even want to live that long once i fufill the task given to me let God take me. The man has fufilled his God given mandate and has transcend to the other side to give account. Pls. Repent now that you have time, tomorrow might be too late.

What the Pastor had was a classic sign of heart attack, if he had driven to the Hospital instead of the Church, he may have still been alive today to preach more of God’s Gospel.

All you are talking above are belief system, there are a thousand and one belief systems all over the world today with each telling us that, their way is the right, genuine and only way to God.

The problem and confusion with this is, majority of the 7 billion plus people on earth today, had no choice on the belief system they are practicing at the moment, which they claim is the only way.

Their belief system was chosen for them before they were born, either due to the geographical location of the world they were burned in or their parentage, tribe or creed.

If there is God and He is loving and He is fair, I doubt he will send good portion of 7 billion people to Hell fire over what they had no control over.

Plus, remember that it is called ‘belief’ or ‘believe’ because no one can prove it, no one know it, no one have died, gone to heaven or hell came back and tell us.

As long as you are a believer, know that you are also accepting that, you don’t know, but you are taking a leap of faith and trusting that, what you believe is truth.

If you know something, then it is no longer belief….e.g. I know that the sky is blue, you don’t believe that the sky is blue, you just know it.

Also, I believe Russia will win the war against Ukraine. Which means, I don’t know if Russia will win, but going by their firepower, I believe they will win, but remember that, there many unknowns in that belief system that might negate the believe that I have today and reverse it.

Therefore next time you talk about God, Heaven, Hell, Divinity just profess them from a belief standpoint just like the Bible admonishes and not from a standpoint that you know them to be facts and absolute.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
Fool.
We talk of death as if it’s a sin.
We should be more concerned on living a fulfilled life and serving your purpose well on earth.
Vagabond
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Moloso:

Lmao! I've been blaspheming your god for years now. Richard dawkins is worth millions of dollars, he's 80 years and he made his money by insulting your god

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by chipet67(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dr Richard C. Okoye go soon use am preach.
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Winneygirl:
He had "severe chest pain" but did not go to a hospital. He sat down praying till morning.
Let us stop all these things...

Why? I thought doctors only care while his god did the healing?
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
jaxxy:

God cares and he has given humans tools to deal with different situations. That’s why we have brains and gifts bt humans who ignore knowledge will have themselves to blame for their ignorance.

Some people think God is against medicine when he created the plants and other materials used to produce medicine.

Jesus used sand and spit to heal a blind man when he cud aswell have said open ur eyes. Some people don’t understand the logic in that.

you haven't answered my question
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Obesity killed him...too much fat
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Ejembee: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

Psalms 14:1
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by tctrills: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Your inability to answer the question I asked is why I hold that opinion. you can counter it by answering the question. or should I retype the question again?
What was your question biko
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ejembee:

Psalms 14:1
a wise man says there's no god out loud

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
tctrills:
What was your question biko
could you give me an example of a disasterous thing can only happen to someone who is an atheist? also mention a good event that can only happen to a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.