Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42458 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Oya, be fast. You still have 900 comments to cancel. It will keep your cursed life busy today[/s]
peace has deserted you already
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
peace has deserted you already

Lolz. Your decision to cancel post is a sign that you are cursed already.

Oya do fast and cancel my 900 posts. It will keep your cursed life busy.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by orisa37: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2022
NO.

BLOODY CIVILIAN CAN'T CAJOLE SOLDIERS. IT'S THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s][Lolz. Your decision to cancel post is a sign that you are cursed already.

Oya do fast and cancel my 900 posts. It will keep your cursed life busy[/s].
you have just raped your mother again
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
you have just raped your mother again

Lolz. The same way you rape your mother three times a day? You are cursed. Oya, cancel more comments. grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Lolz. The same way you rape your mother three times a day? You are cursed. Oya, cancel more comments. grin[/s]
grin grin you don dey cry inside
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

Lolz. The same way you rape your mother three times a day? You are cursed. Oya, cancel more comments. grin
were you not the one that told me you raped your parent
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
were you not the one that told me you raped your parent

You mean the same way you told me that you raped your mother? grin

Oya, cancel more comments, dear slave. grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Ellasure: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2022
My conclusions.

It is pretty obvious that Tinubu has realised that the road to Nigerian presidency is closed to him one reason or another.

Buhari must have discouraged Tinubu from contesting and Tinubu therefore know he is not favoured.

He is now very busy trying to make sure that no Yoruba person comes up with the idea of contesting for the same presidency.

He wants to seal off and scare any Yoruba person away from senior leadership positions without his knowledge or permissions.

He is going round the Yoruba land palaces to discourage the obas from receiving another Yoruba person as presidential candidate in the coming election.

He is bargaining with other tribes of Nigeria presidential candidate as the sole voter machine in the SW and the lord of Lagos against 2023. He is well aware of the monetary rewards that accompany such grandstanding during election. Remember Jonathan and Atiku campaigns of the past how he turned out to be the biggest beneficiary with Lagos State as his Cash cow. Smart politicians you will say.

Tinubu is playing the Yoruba people on the Nigerian national stage. Shine your eyes and ears.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Alusiizizi(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by PrinceOfLagos: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
erubati:
There is no need changing monikers cus we know it can only come from a retared in person of princeoflagos
Good to know you've acknowledged me as the future prince of Lagos

But hey, I ain't the OP
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by eguarojeona: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu
The reason you have refused to criticize him even as people you want to rule over are in sivia pains.Arindin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by zeyt: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tunibu increasingly becoming desperate. I don't blame him they already have a deal with Buhari before 2015 Election.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by omoharry(f): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
erubati:

Guy,my generations and race have at least been ruling the country and have held up very important positions in the country.
Ur generations have only been improverished with hunger and war and have been known to be slaves to the PDP who have only been serving u crumbs.ur past generations have only been slaves and will forever be slaves to the PDP.
Ur past,present and future generation have been cursed never to get to the promise land of Biafra,and it shall remain so.
If ever u think the north will forgive u for spilling the first blood of innocent northerners in the first coup,then uve got to be the biggest fools in the world.
Wait,ur generations are already
Gracias
So, if I am not from the north then I must be from the East,abi? . How daft can you be !. Need I remind you that there are other several minor ethnic group in Nigeria ? Secondly, who cares about APC or PDP ? Are you that gullible not to realize by now that they are all thesame? All they need is just to decamp like a woman would change clothes . You are just too neive to be a die hard followers of any of these two corrupt parties . Pls don't tell me about APC & PDP .They are thesame .
Anyway ,worship the person you wish to worship and I will join those that will choose a more stronger & healthy candidate, such as an Osibanjo from the SW or a Obi from the SE. And not that old frail man that is suppose to be preparing to cared for by carer in his home .
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by goodman55: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kai...I petty those who are supporting this old man for presidency. He is sick and can't lead us. He is banned from entering USA for druggie as far back. What is the unique source of Tinubu money? It's full time after Buhari for a Christian fellow to lead us not another Muslim. Tinubu I guess is older than Buhari self.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by erubati: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
omoharry:
So, if I am not from the north then I must be from the East,abi? . How daft can you be !. Need I remind you that there are other several minor ethnic group in Nigeria ? Secondly, who cares about APC or PDP ? Are you that gullible not to realize by now that they are all thesame? All they need is just to decamp like a woman would change clothes . You are just too neive to be a die hard followers of any of these two corrupt parties . Pls don't tell me about APC & PDP .They are thesame .
Anyway ,worship the person you wish to worship and I will join those that will choose a more stronger & healthy candidate, such as an Osibanjo from the SW or a Obi from the SE. And not that old frail man that is suppose to be preparing to cared for by carer in his home .
I don't need to read the entire comment cus ure just an inconsequential nonentity,denying ur tribe,just to try to make sense.
The idiot is talking about corrupt APC and PDP being the same while the osinbajo and Peter obi will likely contest under that same platform.
Instead of expending ur energy trying to promote ur own candidate,u're here spewing trash about a man who has the democratic right to contest for an elective post in his country.
Ur generations are slaves to the PDP,and will forever be.
It is certain PDP will never zone it to the east,so advice peter obi to create a new political party,so u guys can migrate and contest.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by erubati: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Good to know you've acknowledged me and the future prince of Lagos

But hey, I ain't the OP
U're only synonymous to a retard.
Once a retarded comment or thread comes up,it can only be associated to be from u
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by smallsmall: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin if you want come and collect

The Desperation is a dangerous warning.
Southerners, especially Yorubas, should never forget: Where are the Cows? undecided
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Dynmyt: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is he too big to make his mandate known to the people?, wush one is beg buhari? Does a president just bring the next president without conducting a general election? Or will the next president just come in without the full mandate. Am confused.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Dynmyt: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s]Na una go kill Tinubu Las Las with this stupid hype that aggravates Buhari

You put him in trouble with national leader hype until Buhari clipped his wing

Now you can see he is on a begging tour instead of you to join him and your obas to beg you are still ranting
You just finished him kpata kpata.... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oooops just peed my panta hahahahahahah
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Dynmyt: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yoloba people go hype u ehn ur head go swell till u eet your downfall, then abandone u like a plaque
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Dynmyt: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Your naivity and IQ level wouldn't even let you understand what am saying

You better stick to Galla and Lacasera as we continue ruling over you like we ruled your ancestors till date
Which ancestors...or the one Emirs are ruling over Ilorin a Yorubaland, like a theocratic state? Tueh
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Can you imagine how arrogant and entitled this man is? He thinks nigeria's presidency is his birth right
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Awoh55: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
God is involved.
As Tinubu become president of this nation Nigeria may 29/2023 the cloud of this nation Nigeria will change, he will do very great things for this nation Nigeria, may God help him not to change his mind towards this country, please let everyone of us pray for him against poison because no matter how the kitchen is protected poison is inevitable. God bless our country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.