Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42461 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Which of the Power .... NEPA or Generator

That one ThieVNubu is asking for.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by omoharry(f): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
ijustdey:

The former Lagos governor had openly declared his intention to contest for President in 2023.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

Lalasticlala

Then when he get there,he will now continue with same execuse of how PDP is the cause of his failure because he too sick and weak to lead.
These men are just power drunk and not that they have that genuine desire to serve. Tinubu feels he is entitled because he help install Buhari as president.
Nigeria is not for sale oga. The country cannot be use to compensate you for the stooge you have helped over the years .
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Remman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Let's see how that happens with electronic votes... Lol!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Frigga13: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.

Sowore is Ijaw so I can forgive him if he doesn’t understand how to do actual translation of those kind of statements from Yoruba to English.

The strategic thing now is that Asiwaju (SW) successfully made APC 2023 presidency a SW affair and even his enemies within APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to bring up Osinbajo to stand against him. Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, it is a win-win for the SW so mpukumiiri addicts should take note.

Exactly why Nigerians think 2023 are yoruba obaship tussle

Oh

You people think Nigerians are mumu or all Nigerians are yoruba people

You see Yoruba thinking

Apc go shock Yoruba and their thinking

Successfully making Apc a southwest thing grin. This people sef ... una too believe Una propaganda

Walai Allah..
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lipscomb:
Go through the content again and read it before saying nonsense.
you are in pains

I have read it again and Tinubu remains senile

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lipscomb:
Go through the content again and read it before saying nonsense.
you are in pains

I have read it again and Tinubu remains senile

Keep begging
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Your naivity and IQ level wouldn't even let you understand what am saying

You better stick to Galla and Lacasera as we continue ruling over you like we ruled your ancestors till date
straw as usual

Go and join Tinubu to beg your god Buhari
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by MrBanner(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Drastick:
2023 will be super interesting, particularly politically.

Nairalander, pls i am appealing to your consciences to pls assist me. I am sad to have come here to beg. Things are extremely terrible for me since i lost my job such that i am unable to feed.. I'm starving & am utterly gutted & depressed. I appeal to you all to pls, for the sake of the love of GOD & HUMANITY, Help me so i can obtain some food & re-fill my Gas. Thank u all.

THREE-ZERO-FOUR-SIX-ONE-FOUR-FOUR-FOUR-SEVEN-ONE

First Bank

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Drastick(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Keep reporting me Ok
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by frankmoney(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
No
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by BeautifulSolace(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria my country cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Arabaincubus: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
This thing is getting to the arena of abeg and blackmail. You sure this man will survive the shock that awaits him with this type of obsession?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Okwyjesus(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
God will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by SideshowBob: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go and test your popularity at the polls first.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mumusaphire: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin if you want come and collect
u mean egbon tinubu should come and collect it if he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Lawalemi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Madness
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by vikstandon(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

Is Nigeria a gift to be parcelled and handed to you @Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Remman(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yes, under the former electoral act... But under this new one signed into law! A big capital NO... He can't, because the power lies in our hands now!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by michoim(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
If this story is true, then Tinubu has no good vision for Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
#Iyanumashele

Guy don't you have anything tangible to do other than eye service to Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by michoim(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
vikstandon:

Is Nigeria a gift to be parcelled and handed to you @Tinubu
I wonder...
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Moikiitos: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who be dis one grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Moikiitos: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.

Sowore is Ijaw so I can forgive him if he doesn’t understand how to do actual translation of those kind of statements from Yoruba to English.

The strategic thing now is that Asiwaju (SW) successfully made APC 2023 presidency a SW affair and even his enemies within APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to bring up Osinbajo to stand against him. Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, it is a win-win for the SW so mpukumiiri addicts should take note.

South west served 8 years with obasanjo President, 8 years with osinbajo as vp and yet want another 8 years again as president?? Be calming down now.

South east should get it and if they are not ready we give an Igbo man from South south.

An Igbo man must be President.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol see this one, who told you he is begging Buhari. He is proudly saying it boldly that the SW engineered the victory for Buhari and it is now time for the SW bloc to take over in 2023 and he is ready to take the mantle when it comes to the West.

Asiwaju is not like other candidates that are afraid to speak up or like those who choose to stay in the background. He is the Lion of Bourdilon, how I wish Obi Pandora can be this bold maybe Ibo presidency would have gathered this much momentum.

It's hard this your job of image laundering. Even to the deaf this is clear subtle begging from Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by erubati: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
There is no need changing monikers cus we know it can only come from a retared in person of princeoflagos
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Demand is the key word here not beg

We demand our right

While you people beg for it

"I cannot demand it alone i must seek your assistance" if this is not begging what is it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by kindlyheart: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
lwisee:
See desperation
Buhari part 2 loading.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by kristmalachy18: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland
wpadmin95: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa / Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.