Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42464 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are taking over by running under monarch bed grin grin

When would Tinubu grow balls to negotiate power directly with Buhari instead of sending insignificant monarchs that don't belong to apc

Clause 29(1) stipulates that parties must conduct primaries and submit their list of candidates at least 180 days before the general elections.

Clause 84 stipulates that anyone holding a political office – ministers, commissioners, special advisers and others – must relinquish the position before they can be eligible to participate in the electoral process either as a candidate or as a delegate.

Go and read the newly signed electoral law and understand that your principal is finished completely, or completely finished either ways he is doomed

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
On one hand you are boasting

“He will soon finish his tenure. I am saying they should not just leave the post; they should hand it over to me.

On the same hand you are begging elders to beg for you

I cannot demand it alone. I must seek your assistance.

No wonder Akande abadoned you because he won't join the begging tour

Demand is the key word here not beg

We demand our right

While you people beg for it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s]Na una go kill Tinubu Las Las with this stupid hype that aggravates Buhari

You put him in trouble with national leader hype until Buhari clipped his wing

Now you can see he is on a begging tour instead of you to join him and your obas to beg you are still ranting

Lol.

Asiwaju is not a political neophyte like Obi Pandora the cry baby who is begging on the internet for PDP to Zone it to him. Jagaban is telling Buhari that the SW made his presidency a success and we are waiting to take over 2023 and he will be the arrowhead.

Even Buhari know this and all of APC members. The enemies of Asiwaju in APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to pitch Osinbajo against Tinubu.

Either way, it will be the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Amunethseranu(f): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pee pee

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by silibaba: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin if you want come and collect
in Don jazzy voice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Clause 29(1) stipulates that parties must conduct primaries and submit their list of candidates at least 180 days before the general elections.
foolishness of the highest order

180 days to election would be around July, we would have done our convention by March and have almost four months for another convention to do primaries

By that may/June the party would micro zone presidency to south south the opposite of national chairman post

Clause 84 stipulates that anyone holding a political office – ministers, commissioners, special advisers and others – must relinquish the position before they can be eligible to participate in the electoral process either as a candidate or as a delegate.

We want Amaechi to relocate his position now sef so we can enter the race officially,

Did you not observe he has been rounding up his position since and have not been in the news again for his ministry work, that's why we did sent forth for him at Daura

you are celebrating as if no be the same buhari signed the bill, grin would he sign if he affects any of his plan

Go and read the newly signed electoral law and understand that your principal is finished completely, or completely finished either ways he is doomed
I have seen the bill and Na now my principal dey set to enter the stage proper

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.

Asiwaju is not a political neophyte like Obi Pandora the cry baby who is begging on the internet for PDP to Zone it to him. Jagaban is telling Buhari that the SW made his presidency a success and we are waiting to take over 2023 and he will be the arrowhead.

Even Buhari know this and all of APC members. The enemies of Asiwaju in APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to pitch Osinbajo against Tinubu.

Either way, it will be the SW.
clown don't tell me who Asiwaju is or isn't

The world can see him in the mud begging people to help him beg buhari

This is what we can see, who the fuc.k is Asiwaju, Na Tinubu dey beg so

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by nedu666: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.

Sowore is Ijaw so I can forgive him if he doesn’t understand how to do actual translation of those kind of statements from Yoruba to English.

The strategic thing now is that Asiwaju (SW) successfully made APC 2023 presidency a SW affair and even his enemies within APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to bring up Osinbajo to stand against him. Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, it is a win-win for the SW so mpukumiiri addicts should take note.

Buhari will be laughing at u

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
foolishness of the highest order

180 days to election would be around July, we would have done our convention by March and have almost four months for another convention to do primaries

By that may/June the party would micro zone presidency to south south the opposite of national chairman post

We want Amaechi to relocate his position now sef so we can enter the race officially,

Did you not observe he has been rounding up his position since and have not been in the news again for his ministry work, that's why we did sent forth for him at Daura

you are celebrating as if no be the same buhari signed the bill, grin would he sign if he affects any of his plan

I have seen the bill and Na now my principal dey set to enter the stage proper

You are soooo naive, you still can't understand the implications of this clause

Lol

You will find out in a few days time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ProudImolite: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
The baboon no go shut up grin grin grin, Buhari would rather hand over to Nnamdi Kanu than give him power. Somebody that urinated on himself, who dey advise this dullard?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Lipscomb(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why people misinterpret this man does mean illiterate people outnumber educated people on this forum.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Demand is the key word here not beg

You demand your right

While you people beg for it
you don't demand and ask people to join you demand

If it is yours, you don't need people to claim your right

Buhari ditched him when he went to aso rock because president isn't his right to be demanded

Joining people to help you beg would give same result

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ProudImolite: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
#Iyanumashele
Tell him to buy new pampers first

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ProudImolite: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu
The two ain't going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

You are soooo naive, you still can't understand the implications of this clause

Lol

You will find out in a few days time
what clause Abdul the joke is on you

Keep begging

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you don't demand and ask people to join you demand

If it is yours, you don't need people to claim your right

Buhari ditched him when he went to aso rock because president isn't his right to be demanded

Joining people to help you beg would give same result

Buhari runs his own half, Tinubu runs his own... VP, Speakership, Ministry, Agencies

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lipscomb:
Why people misinterpret this man does mean illiterate people outnumber educated people on this forum.
I challenge you to bring your version of what he said that is different from this

Tinubu is begging, just as he sent Akande to help him beg buhari in the book launch

All he does is beg as plan
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what clause Abdul the joke is on you

Keep begging

Just calm down... Na still Honourable Ndudi Elumelu and Gbajabiamila go run the package... This time we no go off mic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Buhari runs his own half, Tinubu runs his own... VP, Speakership, Ministry, Agencies
Tinubu runs no shit

VP is an errand boy, they sent him to buy boli in Borno when the real men where appointing a new APC chairman

Speaker is a figure head who has no say in APC, who must bow to Buhari just like he had to remove the useless bill till buhari was satisfied to sign it

The minister's like Aregbesola have all denounced Tinubu and are working for buhari

Tinubu owns no agency, firs that he controlled they sacked fowler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Just calm down... Na still Honourable Ndudi Elumelu and Gbajabiamila go run the package... This time we no go off mic

what clause, what bill are you sure begging never twist your brain so

Bill have been signed and is law so what package is Elumelu packaging that would pass without Buhari signing it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by FreeStuffsNG: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
ProudImolite:
Tell him to buy new pampers first

ProudImolite
Afi suru.

"If a house is in turmoil, know that the illegitimate children in that house have all grown up to be adults " says a Yoruba adage.

Liitle wonder your ilks have turned the once peaceful Imo state to the land flowing with the blood of innocent Igbo children and adults.

Hate,bigotry and bitterness against your fellow human being won't build anything, it will destroy the same way you destroyed Imo.
You are not a legitimate son of Imo. Imo state people do not go around spreading hate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what clause, what bill are you sure begging never twist your brain so

Bill have been signed and is law so what package is Elumelu packaging that would pass without Buhari signing it

Lol

So this simple information is far above your I.Q to process

Hahahahaa

Like I said, wait for Ndudi Elumelu and Gbajabiamila to run the package

Abeg no cry blood then oo and remember I told you so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

So this simple information is far above your I.Q to process

Hahahahaa

Like I said, wait for Ndudi Elumelu and Gbajabiamila to run the package

Abeg no cry blood then oo and remember I told you so
keep begging

Join your obas and ooni to beg buhari,

It is more helpful than ranting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
if you thing Bring and retrieve
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep begging

Join your obas and ooni to beg buhari,

It is more helpful than ranting

By the time subpoeana starts Flying left and round... Una go wail tire

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Ojiofor: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Come 2023 power is going to SEast no two ways.SW have taken their turn and fully compensated in this administration.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

By the time subpoeana starts Flying left and round... Una go wail tire

keep begging for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep begging for Tinubu

Your naivity and IQ level wouldn't even let you understand what am saying

You better stick to Galla and Lacasera as we continue ruling over you like we ruled your ancestors till date

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Lipscomb(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go through the content again and read it before saying nonsense.
Truthisunique2:
I challenge you to bring your version of what he said that is different from this

Tinubu is begging, just as he sent Akande to help him beg buhari in the book launch

All he does is beg as plan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ojiofor:
Come 2023 power is going to SEast no two ways.SW have taken their turn and fully compensated in this administration.

Which of the Power .... NEPA or Generator

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Help2020: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
#Iyanumashele
You nan get father? On your father non get mandate you can stand? Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.