Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42459 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by galaxy2020(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
So that you go dey piss uncontrollably for Aso rock chairs abi? Go and rest ancestor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bencarter(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
All power belongs to God
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Indispensable85(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol see this one, who told you he is begging Buhari. He is proudly saying it boldly that the SW engineered the victory for Buhari and it is now time for the SW bloc to take over in 2023 and he is ready to take the mantle when it comes to the West.

Asiwaju is not like other candidates that are afraid to speak up or like those who choose to stay in the background. He is the Lion of Bourdilon, how I wish Obi Pandora can be this bold maybe Ibo presidency would have gathered this much momentum.

Tinubu is bold and fearless.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ProudImolite: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

ProudImolite
Afi suru.

"If a house is in turmoil, know that the illegitimate children in that house have all grown up to be adults " says a Yoruba adage.

Liitle wonder your ilks have turned the once peaceful Imo state to the land flowing with the blood of innocent Igbo children and adults.

Hate,bigotry and bitterness against your fellow human being won't build anything, it will destroy the same way you destroyed Imo.
You are not a legitimate son of Imo. Imo state people do not go around spreading hate.
What do you know about Imo state?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Banter1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
This man is too desperate to become the president.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
So that u would finish us kpatakpata
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
In your widest dream!
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Kennitrust(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin if you want come and collect
ohh! What a desperation

This granny is over desperate

Do Nigeria owe him power?

Hmmm
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by einsteine(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just like that.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by jclassiq(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Racoon:
So says the bullion vans doppelganger.Meanwhile read these piece and clear your doubts:

"The most mis-recommending criterion against a Tinubu presidency is that, in mental depth, the Lagos Landlord is just a whiff higher than Muhammadu Buhari. Remove the cockney accent he feebly mimics, you will find out that most times, his extempore speeches lack coherence, logic and verve...."
Why Bola Tinubu Must Never Be Nigeria’s President, By Festus Adedayo
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/506076-why-bola-tinubu-must-never-be-nigerias-president-by-festus-adedayo.html

Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun
https://punchng.com/tinubus-presidency-affliction-must-not-rise-a-second-time/

Very obvious from all the rubbish coming from him lately.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Spandau: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

Last I checked Baba Pee Lion, Nigeria operates a democracy which entails that people vote for the candidate of their choice. So which one is handing over? Na Shawarma?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Spandau: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2022
legallyminded:
Don't mind his and his Nairaland urchins

Like seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Spandau: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Racoon:
So says the bullion vans doppelganger.Meanwhile read these piece and clear your doubts:

"The most mis-recommending criterion against a Tinubu presidency is that, in mental depth, the Lagos Landlord is just a whiff higher than Muhammadu Buhari. Remove the cockney accent he feebly mimics, you will find out that most times, his extempore speeches lack coherence, logic and verve...."
Why Bola Tinubu Must Never Be Nigeria’s President, By Festus Adedayo
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/506076-why-bola-tinubu-must-never-be-nigerias-president-by-festus-adedayo.html

Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun
https://punchng.com/tinubus-presidency-affliction-must-not-rise-a-second-time/

That Festus niggah is a killah
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Spandau: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
#Iyanumashele
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

And it is on that mandate that you will fall when the Pee Dragon of Bourdillon collapses like a pack of cards. Lagbara Olorun. Wà a wá lanu u le. Ìyẹn náà ni wọ́n npè ní ìyanu ti o ma a ṣẹlẹ.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mozegee: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2022
This man is fucking desperate
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by omoharry(f): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2022
erubati:

Am not surprised by the gibberish u just spewed out of ur mouth.what more can one expect from a retarded person who only sees negativity in his life and that of his family and generations unborn.
Well,I do not blame u though.if only ur state achieved half of what Lagos achieved,then u won't be here wasting ur life and time,trying to bring a man,whom ur fore father's,present and future generation of ur kind can not stand shoulder to shoulder with.
At least my generation unborn will know I try not to be a slave becos of hunger . Unlike you that have failed your generation because of the crumps that falls from the table of a rich man .
My Generation unborn will be better than urs, that will inherit your servitude for life, because thier grand father or great grand was proudly one . It will run in their blood .So your generation will carry it like a batch of honour without any shame.
Seriously, you are nothing but a disgrace to your generation .if you think your destiny is dependent on that old and frail man, then it would have been better if your parents never spent a dime on your education..For a midiocre you & so shall you shall remain as a non entity for life .
Like I said , your servitude is understandable, as you lack the capacity to reason like a free man who feels he deserve better .
May God give you a glimpse of an opportunity to show you that life can be better in your precious Lagos than what you have at the moment, considering the wealth that is being generated from that state .
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Boss469(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Chaii!!! Nigeria is finished

2050 we go still dey shout up nepa
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by legallyminded: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2022
grin angry
Spandau:

Like seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Tzar(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Grunting PIGz.oya oooo

What are you? a dumb Hailer of stupidity?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 1:55am On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

#Iyanumashele
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Tell Tinubu that desperation won't make him president
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by naturefellow(m): 3:38am On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

#Iyanumashele.
iranu o ni sele se!

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by izac82: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2022
It seems Nigerians don't have the right to vote in their president anymore. So Buhari should just vacate aso rock, so Tinubu can take over.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by SmartMen: 3:57am On Feb 26, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu doesn't know how to talk... All these talks from him reek so much desperation and quest for power and it might be his greatest undoing.
not might but WILL. What do you expect from him? Man destroyed a lot of lives for this cause... He became an enemy for this purpose... it is becoming clear to him that he is not going to be chosen.

You don't understand what is happening to him lol. The shame, the ridicule, the embarrassment, and all that. Everything about his political power will come to an end after this episode... ask his stooge Oshiomole. Not a nice place to be man. But I must give it to him. He is hard worker.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by SmartMen: 4:11am On Feb 26, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin if you want come and collect
legendary Don Jazzy quote.. omo, thanks for this memory grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by naijaking1: 4:44am On Feb 26, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu doesn't know how to talk... All these talks from him reek so much desperation and quest for power and it might be his greatest undoing.

He knows how to talk, and he is saying what is in his dirty mind.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Enemyofpeace: 4:59am On Feb 26, 2022
This old man just dey open him mouth anyhow. It would end in premium tears
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Flo36: 5:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Is it constructional that Tinubu must rule Nigeria? He has been claiming this for a while now but I know Buhari will not try that
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Tell Tinubu that desperation won't make him president[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]What are you? a dumb Hailer of stupidity?[/s]
foolish boy
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by 1833ttt: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.

Sowore is Ijaw so I can forgive him if he doesn’t understand how to do actual translation of those kind of statements from Yoruba to English.

The strategic thing now is that Asiwaju (SW) successfully made APC 2023 presidency a SW affair and even his enemies within APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to bring up Osinbajo to stand against him. Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, it is a win-win for the SW so mpukumiiri addicts should take note.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by 1833ttt: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol see this one, who told you he is begging Buhari. He is proudly saying it boldly that the SW engineered the victory for Buhari and it is now time for the SW bloc to take over in 2023 and he is ready to take the mantle when it comes to the West.

Asiwaju is not like other candidates that are afraid to speak up or like those who choose to stay in the background. He is the Lion of Bourdilon, how I wish Obi Pandora can be this bold maybe Ibo presidency would have gathered this much momentum.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.