Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42460 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by 1833ttt: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol.

Asiwaju is not a political neophyte like Obi Pandora the cry baby who is begging on the internet for PDP to Zone it to him. Jagaban is telling Buhari that the SW made his presidency a success and we are waiting to take over 2023 and he will be the arrowhead.

Even Buhari know this and all of APC members. The enemies of Asiwaju in APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to pitch Osinbajo against Tinubu.

Either way, it will be the SW.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by 1833thh: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol, Peter Pandora floor Tinubu?

I just like dragging the mumu man because of how weak and a cry baby he is. The Pandora butcher that is not even bold to declare in PDP shouldn't be taken serious.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by 1833thh: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Well no one is stopping an Ibo man from contesting.

Abi did Tinubu stopped them from contesting? So why are you quoting me?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by 1833thhh: 6:12am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Now that you told me to stop talking about him, I am very very scared of you because you are the one paying for my data.

Yes, I am scared and will stop talking about him. Hope you are happy now?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by donborg(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

Greedy Afonja dot.

Black on Black wickedness

You want to take another man's turn because of your selfish ambition to be president.

You will never be President until an Igbo man rules Nigeria so bleep off bullion van thief
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Bigheart042(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Holy ghost fire...may your wishes never come through
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ifeanyiclement: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2022
To that's an order to Buhari
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by OBUA12345: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2022
This man is desperate to be the president.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by nattyGENT: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Whyyyy and as what? Or whether the electoral act now permits the appointment of Nigerian president by the sitting president.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by erubati: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2022
omoharry:
At least my generation unborn will know I try not to be a slave becos of hunger . Unlike you that have failed your generation because of the crumps that falls from the table of a rich man .
My Generation unborn will be better than urs, that will inherit your servitude for life, because thier grand father or great grand was proudly one . It will run in their blood .So your generation will carry it like a batch of honour without any shame.
Seriously, you are nothing but a disgrace to your generation .if you think your destiny is dependent on that old and frail man, then it would have been better if your parents never spent a dime on your education..For a midiocre you & so shall you shall remain as a non entity for life .
Like I said , your servitude is understandable, as you lack the capacity to reason like a free man who feels he deserve better .
May God give you a glimpse of an opportunity to show you that life can be better in your precious Lagos than what you have at the moment, considering the wealth that is being generated from that state .
Guy,my generations and race have at least been ruling the country and have held up very important positions in the country.
Ur generations have only been improverished with hunger and war and have been known to be slaves to the PDP who have only been serving u crumbs.ur past generations have only been slaves and will forever be slaves to the PDP.
Ur past,present and future generation have been cursed never to get to the promise land of Biafra,and it shall remain so.
If ever u think the north will forgive u for spilling the first blood of innocent northerners in the first coup,then uve got to be the biggest fools in the world.
Wait,ur generations are already
Gracias
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Druss(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2022
He is asking for it to be handed over? Not for support in election?

The emperor is truly beginning to remove his clothes.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
foolish boy

I have 900 posts. Go and cancel all of them. It should keep your cursed life busy throughout today, Mr Tinubu's dog.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by juman(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2022
His demand is legitimate.
He is working hard to get voters votes as buhari instructed them to campaign so much to get to the position.

I rub your back, you rub mine.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Enyimbamercedes: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
That Nigeria is a monarchy now Abi? Buhari should hand over to you?? You are demented
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by juman(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Traditional rulers in south west have the biggest assignment before them.
They have to work together to get presidency.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Johel(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by juman(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Where are the other contestants?
We dont see them campaigning.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu
the only thing tinubu can promise nigerians is to upgrade our hardship in the country. He's already nigeria 's biggest landlord yet that's not enough for him or is this his way of recouping the money he spent influencing sanwolu's last election?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by HOB777(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2022
With this statement...I'm beginning to see that the only ground that Tinubu is seeking for the number one seat is to compensate him for yester year support, no visible plan whatsoever mentioned so far than just demanding for power and power and power .
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]I have 900 posts. Go and cancel all of them. It should keep your cursed life busy throughout today, Mr Tinubu's dog[/s].
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Tell Tinubu that desperation won't make him president[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]What are you? a dumb Hailer of stupidity?[/s]
werey kid, always fighting everybody
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
werey kid, always fighting everybody

Just 4 is not enough. I still have up to 900 comments. Go and cancel them. It will add live to your cursed life.

Oya, get to work and cancel posts. It will make Tinubu president. Òpònú Omo Àlè.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by myobjective: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Esseite:
Tinubu's handlers should be writing his speech, the man is just gathering more political enemies while courting the SW into his personal political battle(ambition).

Buhari signing that electoral bill just dealth a huge blow on Godfatherism..

He is not!
He is a free born and deserves to he paid back for standing with Mohammodu Buhari. The Jagaban of Borgu is saying what should be said and we the good people of Nigeria are solidly behind him.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Just 4 is not enough. I still have up to 900 comments. Go and cancel them. It will add live to your cursed life.

Oya, get to work and cancel posts. It will make Tinubu president. Òpònú Omo Àlè[/s]
Stupid boy, you are not resting until I resume duty next week after work I will come back for you..
You raped your mother, you raped your sisters 7 years old girl and you were boasting about it in one of your post..you will be jailed.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by orisa37: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2022
buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu.

Answer----NO.

You won't last first time.

Osinbajo will reorganize the Armed Forces and the Paramilitaries with proficiency.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
Stupid boy, you are not resting until I resume duty next week after work I will come back for you..
You raped your mother, you raped your sisters 7 years old girl and you were boasting about it in one of your post..you will be jailed.

You don't need to write any comment
Just be cancelling comments so that you can cancel 900 comments fast.

You know you are jobless. It's cool that I've finally found a job for your cursed life.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]You don't need to write any comment
Just be cancelling comments so that you can cancel 900 comments fast.

You know you are jobless. It's cool that I've finally found a job for your cursed life.[/s]
kid, I'll do what I want with your miserable life whenever I want to..
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
kid, I'll do what I want with your miserable life whenever I want to..

No, do it now, Mr cursed old man. If you don't do it now, you may lose interest later. So get to work and cancel 900 comments. Òpònú.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by bestpunterever: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]No, do it now, Mr cursed old man. If you don't do it now, you may lose interest later. So get to work and cancel 900 comments. Òpònú.[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Oluwademilade: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu doesn't know how to talk... All these talks from him reek so much desperation and quest for power and it might be his greatest undoing.

I agree with you completely on this
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by mybiz234: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=bestpunterever post=110562149][/quote]

Oya, be fast. You still have 900 comments to cancel. It will keep your cursed life busy today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa / Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.