Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. (5732 Views)

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Any small thing, Nigerian MEN would start telling you how development started in EGYPT. Always attaching!

Whereas if Egyptians had their way, they would have carried their country out of this continent.

In fact, most Egyptians HATE to be identified as Africans.

If you sef observe them and their way of doing things, you would understand their anger. tongue

Naija men stop attaching and go fix your mess. Leave women alone!

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Jeon(f): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Any small thing, Nigerian MEN would start telling you how development started in EGYPT. Always attaching!

Whereas if Egyptians had their way, they would have carried their country out of this continent.

If you sef observe them and their way of doing things, you would understand their anger. tongue

lolz Egyptians and his fellow north brothers are denying Africa, even our Eastern Ethiopia and her cousin claimed that they came from Europe and Arab cheesycheesycheesy

what about South Africa? cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Coolabbie: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Touche!

I am always happy whenever I hear incidences of racism against them. Maybe it will ginger them to finally have shame and build like other men have done.

But for where? They will rather be slaves to whitey than stand like men. It’s the reason they are so particular about submission. Nobody respects or regards them outside. So they carry that anger and heap it on the ONLY people they think they have power over.

When you ask them for their contribution to civilization they will mention eighteenth century garbage.

Ndi we wuz kangs

7 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by KingTayo37(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

WHITE MEN! Has anyone in your family built anything? Apart from boasting of big penis, what else is the black man known for?

Since you know that he who does more, reaps more, why do you cry of RACISM? Why do you want to be equal to WHITE MEN that produced even the condom you use to wrap your black gbola, so that you can at least control your population and not fill the world with offsprings you can’t cater for.

Shut da fûck up. You would fix this mess and we would benefit from it! grin grin
soooo,is it goats we a fucking to give birth to the children ni,is it not the same Black Nigerian women that all they know is to born children cause that's their only use,and why did you even bring race into this.the argument was about gender responsibility,am now convince you guys can't ever make any reasonable argument with sense without turning things ruff, feminist my foot angry lipsrsealed
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

so na your grandmother make all those advanced craft European stole from Nigeria in the 16th century? Abi na your mama make the legendary ogbunigbe or the commercial passenger jet that was turned to a jet bomber during the civil war or put out the radio from the back of a truck that transmitted to the whole world in 1967?

Na your mama be innoson? Even as we dey make great stride the IT industry, the best una dey come up with na Brazilian hair and fake lashes and fake vagina.

Even you na to expose your laps for Nairaland naim be your only national contribution.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Mac0: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oscillator:
most women stop brain development from 16.

I heard pocohantas is 42 actually from a mutual friend. And when I saw her thighs, I had no reason to doubt the biological progression of wilting grin

I no fit believe. angry

How 42 years old woman go get so much time on her hands to dey here 24/7 dey argue with ppl wey she fit born? No be ment? undecided

No small girl joor. Highest 27 yrs old.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by larryUG(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:
There is nothing hard about your question.

The answer is very simple, NO I WON’T.

Men are responsible for 99.9% of unrest in the world. So, I can’t think of any single reason I would risk my life to manage a situation they created.

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Till date I commend the women that came out under hot sun to protest against SARS. They really tried to make such sacrifices for men and Nigerian men in particular. I can’t expose my skin to such heat protesting for Nigerian men against SARS their fellow men.

I am afraid I would never do such. Last time I checked, 99.99% of armed robbers, ritualists, drug dealers and whatever are MEN.

The ones that robbed and killed people at Uromi are men!

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

So, men are not actually protecting women. They are simply keeping their fellow men at bay! If they all act responsibly, women would be able to roam about this earth without any fear of getting attacked or bombed by someone MAN.

You guys should get the memo that the bad ones amongst you are the problem, not women, not feminism. Call yourselves to order or go out there and fix the mess you created! Simpu!
Una brain be like chicken i swear. Okay, let me come down to your level and reason along your line of thinking. Since men created the war, therefore men should stay behind and fight and the women should leave. It therefore follows that if a man discovers or invents something (eg the internet or mobile phone), it should only be used by men and women should be excluded. If a man sets up a company, women should never be employed or allowed to benefit, afterall it was founded by a man, right? Now assess your reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Coolabbie:
Touche!

I am always happy whenever I hear incidences of racism against them. Maybe it will ginger them to finally have shame and build like other men have done.

But for where? They will rather be slaves to whitey than stand like men. It’s the reason they are so particular about submission. Nobody respects or regards them outside. So they carry that anger and heap it on the ONLY people they think they have power over.

When you ask them for their contribution to civilization they will mention eighteenth century garbage.

Ndi we wuz kangs

Gbam!!! They are scared of losing the only people that submit to them - WOMEN! cheesy

Jeon:

lolz Egyptians and his fellow north brothers are denying Africa, even our Eastern Ethiopia and her cousin claimed that they came from Europe and Arab cheesycheesycheesy

what about South Africa? cheesygrin

Those ones done dey pursue them from their country. Before they scatter it like they did to their women. grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mac0:

I no fit believe. angry

How 42 years old woman go get so much time on her hands to dey here 24/7 dey argue with ppl wey she fit born? No be ment? undecided

I could be 70. MENT is you and your fellow comrades thinking you can draw first blood and expect to get away with it! Whether 27 or 70, keep to yourselves and we would all be fine.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
larryUG:

Una brain be like chicken i swear. Okay, let me come down to your level and reason along your line of thinking. Since men created the war, therefore men should stay behind and fight and the women should leave. It therefore follows that if a man discovers or invents something (eg the internet or mobile phone), it should only be used by men and women should be excluded. If a man sets up a company, women should never be employed or allowed to benefit, afterall it was founded by a man, right? Now assess your reasoning

It should be used by only white men. Black men like you should continue trekking miles with scrolls and empty coconut head!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mac0:

I no fit believe. angry

a 27 year old woman shouldn't be free like she is either. A 27 year-old woamn should be with two or three kids or busy at work.

Especially when you consider the fact that 13% of women wi hit ovarian failure in their early 30s
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by fashionnisir(f): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hathor5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You`ll kill me with laughter.

How do we know theirs is small? Asking for a friend. cheesy

She dey watch chico blue film grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by larryUG(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

It should be used by only white men. Black men like you should continue trekking miles with scrolls and empty coconut head!!!
At least we are in agreement that it should only be used by men only, even though you have restricted it be white. Like I said, your reasoning is as expected. Entitled black woman who thinks about feminism only when it is ya favor, but when chips are down, you remember that who did this is a man and not a woman. If the going is good, then it doesnt matter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by InfinityFabric: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

What an excuse for cowardice.

You want to be in control but you literally lack the balls to do what it takes to be in control.

A joker.
She literally lacks, lacked, and will never grow balls. This is a statement of fact.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
larryUG:

At least we are in agreement that it should only be used by men only, even though you have restricted it be white. Like I said, your reasoning is as expected. Entitled black woman who thinks about feminism only when it is ya favor, but when chips are down, you remember that who did this is a man and not a woman. If the going is good, then it doesnt matter.

It should be used by white men only. Na you produce am? Entitle black man, shut up!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Walkee: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Men are responsible for 99.9% of unrest in the world. So, I can’t think of any single reason I would risk my life to manage a situation they created.

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Till date I commend the women that came out under hot sun to protest against SARS. They really tried to make such sacrifices for men and Nigerian men in particular. I can’t expose my skin to such heat protesting for Nigerian men against SARS their fellow men.

I am afraid I would never do such. Last time I checked, 99.99% of armed robbers, ritualists, drug dealers and whatever are MEN.

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

So, men are not actually protecting women. They are simply keeping their fellow men at bay! If they all act responsibly, women would be able to roam about this earth without any fear of getting attacked or bombed by someone MAN.

You guys should get the memo that the bad ones amongst you are the problem, not women, not feminism. Call yourselves to order or go out there and fix the mess you created! Simpu!
the president of EU is a woman, the Queen of England is a woman their home and foreign secretary are women. A lot of NATO countries are headed by women. Kamala Harris was the person sent to do this negotiations.
Just so you know, the reason there's a war is because of EU and NATO's expansionism.

By the way, men are also responsible for most of the progress in this world. If a man creates a company, fund it and then say only men are automatically qualified to work there just because they have penis will you say well, it's a man that's responsible for this opportunity so no problem? Now mẹn are automatically qualified for an almost certain death just because they have penis and you say it's fine because "men are responsible" for the conflict

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Walkee: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Datboredberri:

Exactly... Men start wars then expect us to fight...
men also build bridges, start companies etc and you loudly demand your share of the positive outcome

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

You see that’s why feminism is bull shiit. Men solve all problems, both the ones created by men and the ones created by women, without bitching, without switching roles.

Women can never be equal to men. Never!

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Walkee: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Animegirl:

If you want all Women to go to war, who will take care of the children? You guys forget, there are different schools of feminism, the fact I don't want to go to war, still makes me a Feminist.
I thought women always get offended when men say their duty is to take care of children?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Why should I create a thread to appreciate you guys? I rather transfer water from one Geepee tank to another using teaspoon. grin grin

Yes, worship us. Do you you how many centimeters our vaginas expanded to birth you lots? After that we still give you daily dose of sweet toto, so you don’t go insane. Worship us!

Even Putin is divorced. If his wife were home, one round of divine toto would have given him some hemotions.
Oh Poco...

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Okay let's go religiously. Both the bible, Quran and any other religious book including satanic bible placed men above women. So what are we fighting for.

Okay now let's forget about what religious book says, because it's not everyone that is inclined to religion. Let's look at the achievement of men and women, let compare and contrast, obviously men outshined women.

Those women calling themselves feminists should wake up from their delusional dream.
The Bible does not place men above women. Instead a curse placed on marriage by God from the beginning is where credit should go, and that is the same curse which God sent Jesus Christ to redeem all of mankind from over 2000 years ago. undecided

So any "Christian" walking around believing men to be superior to woman in fact denies Jesus Christ choosing instead to live under God's curse. In fact such a one is not fit to be a called by His name at all. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

I could be 70. MENT is you and your fellow comrades thinking you can draw first blood and expect to get away with it! Whether 27 or 70, keep to yourselves and we would all be fine.

A picture of Sylvester Stallone gunning down hundreds of bad guys in 3 minutes just flashed through my head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Nonexisting: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

It should be used by white men only. Na you produce am? Entitle black man, shut up!
See how you have changed the narrative from gender to race. This is why no reasonable person should be arguing with you and your likes in this place. I'm out of here

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

You see that’s why feminism is bull shiit. Men solve all problems, both the ones created by men and the ones created by women, without bitching, without switching roles.

Women can never be equal to men. Never!

Black men can never be equal to white men.
Racism is a myth. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by SenecaTheYonger: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Black men can never be equal to white men.
Racism is a myth. grin

Saying this is like looking your father in the eye and telling him he is inferior to every white man. Must have not loved the man.

Anyways, I don’t agree with your blanket statement

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by GloriousGbola: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Why should I create a thread to appreciate you guys? I rather transfer water from one Geepee tank to another using teaspoon. grin grin

Yes, worship us. Do you you how many centimeters our vaginas expanded to birth you lots? After that we still give you daily dose of sweet toto, so you don’t go insane. Worship us!

Even Putin is divorced. If his wife were home, one round of divine toto would have given him some hemotions.

Evil women at it again . All this could have been avoided if you weren't bent on hoarding toto. � angry

A hoarded toto is an ill wind that blows no one any good. That's the root of all the long story from all these sex starved incels

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Alexgeneration(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

You're talking rubbish.

Going by your warped logic, women do not deserve any share in any sector developed and built by men.

We build industries from the scratch,years later when it's successful, you lots bring your unimaginative and entitled self to demand for a piece of the action, when you contributed nothing to the struggle.

As you said, if the problem and success is caused by men, please take your leeching selves out of the picture. Don't come asking for what you didn't keep,let the men enjoy their problems and success ALONE.

Ukraine is fighting for his life,the women have all ran away leaving the men to shed their blood for peace. Years later,the dumb cowards that ran away will come to demand for equal rights when they had the opportunity to give equal responsibility but ran away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Saying this is like looking your father in the eye and telling him he is inferior to every white man. Must have not loved the man.

Anyways, I don’t agree with your blanket statement

Just like you have been saying your mother is inferior to Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ishilove:

A picture of Sylvester Stallone gunning down hundreds of bad guys in 3 minutes just flashed through my head.
why are you deceiving that pitiable woman so?

You know she's bleeding and soaking.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Just like you have been saying your mother is inferior to Buhari.

I forgive you for what you have said.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh really?
Ishilove:

Hahaha. It flashes through my head whenever I use that phrase too. I dey my own, they mentioned me o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by GloriousGbola: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh really?

Hahaha. It flashes through my head whenever I use that phrase too. I dey my own, they mentioned me o. cheesy

So Ishi is your colonel troutmann?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Entered And She Swallowed Me - Man Shares Disappointing Wedding Night Experien / All Women Have Secretly Fantacised About Another Woman / Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.