Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82251 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Mycometp3(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2022
We have female gym instructor this days so I wouldn't let a man do that to my wife �

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bmaster(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.
grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by gaskiyamagana: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

This is why freedom of BOKO is HARAM.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by perryy(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2022
What an arrant nonsense! I am tye only one that can open my wife's legs like this.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by gaskiyamagana: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Mycometp3:
We have female gym instructor this days so I wouldn't let a man do that to my wife �
You are not Americanized and Civilized. May be you are a muslim.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Change4dbeta: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Most professional female athletes go through this every now and then., They and their spouses would have gotten use to it.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zulu2022: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Everything is bad here ooh,de devil is a devil,na one day e go sub,why not buy am fr her or una two go mk u de run am as husband plus ,na low self esteem de mk woman go all this gym thing,there are little exercise u can do in house to keep fit
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Emerie22:

Stop decieving vulnerable ones

You should rather advise yourself to stop deceiving people into entering into prisons in the name of marriage.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Sekoni003(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Michael Townley ain’t a normal comparison to regular men. Same guy that tattooed and shaved off that Fame or Shame host so Tracii could be on the show?

A good dad would do the same y'know? wink cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Catastrophic001: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Me let me come and imagine small...

Imagine my brother that pant tears...

Peru don dey para
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by MsFaith: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

What if she's going for Olympics
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by MsFaith: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
What kind of fitness am I looking for that a man would stretch me like that. Abeg o, I won't even dare allow him.

I'm the only daughter of my parents, I can't allow any gym trainer break my bones.

Would you allow if gym instructor is a woman?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zulu2022: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Devil u de try one day go try u...I don talk my own,as a Christian dis is not welcome even as a traditionalist,I no support,blood the run that man fr body,buy the kit keep fr house,call female instructor,gals we HV in this part of the world is endangered species nd easily fall prey,if u like Liv ur wife to gym instructor,na everything e go tell u,no everything Hunter see e de talk as e de enjoy the show

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Chrislova(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
What kind of fitness am I looking for that a man would stretch me like that. Abeg o, I won't even dare allow him.

I'm the only daughter of my parents, I can't allow any gym trainer break my bones.
nice one girl
Happy sunday
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Judd007: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Wait first, what is the name of this exercise?
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by laimzykl: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

firstly your mindset and the kind of person you married, will give you answer to this....else I don't see the kind of a paid and not a competitive exercise that will lead to such position without the eve's consent
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by RPG2020(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Reference:

Big difference.
There are standards and regulations in the medical profession which the fitness industry in Nigeria is nowhere near.
Thus the consequences of malpractice is much more severe.

Secondly, most O&G procedures are conducted by teams, not individuals so there is careful over-watch in all but the most rudimentary and unprofessional setups.

Most importantly. How many babies will a woman have in her lifetime to require the frequency of visits and 'exposure' like this.

Okay thanks �
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by medriano: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2022
This is wrong. Wether married or single, it’s wrong.
There should be boundaries in everything we do. I can’t even imagine a man placing me in this position all in the name of work out. Sometime ago, the gym instructor I was using was over doing it.
After every work out, he massages. I only allowed him massage me once and that was it. Other girls were enjoying it, even a pastor’s wife. Eventually, they ended up sleeping with each other. I nor do Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Friend22(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!
Nothing bad?!
I fes say some of una no get sense?!

Which stupid professional nonsense.

Are female gym instructors that scarce?

Abeggiii.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

Even for Olympics, dem no dey do this kind exercise....wey man go stand dey inspect another person wife wey open her legs wide. This is arrant nonsense.

She could do this in the house alone, or with the support of her husband.

What happened to skipping and other forms of exercises?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by justiz5(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

I will employ a dance instructor of this kind that will always visit.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1087029113687289860
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by macho44(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

.if ur man isn't jealous abt u then u need to question his love for u.
That Narrative Isn't Applicable Anymore. Some Men Are Wired Differently, Me-Myself & I in Particular grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by amila20042001: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Dem never born that trainer. En dey mad?

For real, I go break him spines.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by almarthins(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Omo, she no go there again. If she insist, na to file for divorce. Finisi
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by sylve11: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2022
She spreads it like bedsheet grin cool
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Pilopher: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
pansophist:

Go ahead
Do you have any knowledge about block chain programming
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by joshuaidibia(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.

cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by euwalaka: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2022
I can't handle it
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!
Taa...disembark from this yarns jaree..

Is she going for Olympics...Na rough play...I am the instructor she will need.. grin grin

Them no dey carry cutlass go behind person wey sabi cutlass things o. cool

Carry my meal come the snap instructor for face..processional ko. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Femeto: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Na home gym go dey.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

If your man is not Jealous, what you have is a community guy...Operation anything under skirt is OK..

No serious and focused man will allow rough play around his woman...Men are wired like that...Unless he be ashawo man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blackparadise: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Drella:

Na filter she use.
yes nah..if you see her nah rashes dey her face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.