Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (13658 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13am On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
We already know his modus operandi.
Let him keep dancing Naked on the streets of Nairaland.
We will keep cheering him on.
grin
You brought the myth of some Horus side by side with the story of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

OK!
Jesus has a mother whose genealogy is well known through the lineage of David and Abraham. Please let's have the same with your Horus!
Jesus lived in a location (Judea) where we know till today and all the places he walked are still there for anyone to verify.
Jesus had brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, cousins and friends.
Jesus' teachings is documented in a book that's known throughout the world today.
Jesus' death is linked to real people who also live during the same time.
Please present all the same with your Horus and let's see how both should be discarded as myth! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

The same tactics he wanted to use on tctrills that he got bursted. grin grin grin grin
What class of emotions, character or motive should we put this?
A. FRUSTRATION
B. FRUSTRATION
C. FRUSTRATION
after all you said na frustration dey make people dig into people's post on nairaland grin grin grin grin
You need evidence
MaxInDHouse @ Feb 15 5:30 pm

You only need to humble yourself and learn from intelligent people!
Perhaps you don't understand why people often frown at the testimony of someone with questionable lifestyle so let me enlighten you.
In the court of law Witnesses are called to verify and establish a case against defendants but testimonies of a witness who already had issues with the defendant will be nullified.
WHY?
Because such testimonies could be fabricated to hunt their long time enemy.
So whoever doesn't want to hear anything pertaining to faith in God will always jubilate to have cohorts who also share their views and whatever such person raise will be fully supported after all they never want to hear anything about faith in the first place!

That's what INTELLIGENCE could mean for you! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Though i never wanted to do this because i'm 100% sure that there is no research anyone can do to debunk the historicity of the greatest man who ever lived "JESUS OF NAZARETH" smiley

WHY MANY WISH JESUS NEVER EXISTED AND SOME CONFUSED?

[1] His teachings!
Jesus was expected to be a warrior King who will fight against the enemies of his people and permanently deliver them from all oppressors, that's why the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) liken him to the second Israelites (David) who fought and conquered all the enemies of Israel during his lifetime! Ezekiel 34:23
With this in their hearts first century Jews looked onto Jesus who has all the qualities they needed in a King to lead the conquest {John 6:15} but he was preaching about LOVE for neighbours and Enemies which includes people from all other races! Mark 12:31 compare to Matthew 5:43-48
So how has his teachings become a stumbling block for most people after Jesus' time?
People who are politically oriented will wish such a person never existed because his teachings will hinder them from gathering gullible zombies who will fight and die for their political ambitions. That's why someone like Vladimir Putin of Russia banned the group that carried Jesus' teachings on their head (JWs) this group will never support any politician no matter how good such a politician is in motivational speeches. So there are billions of his kind who will hate Jesus' teachings or shy away from the aspect that deals with political ambitions. smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2022
[2] His views of oppositions and enemies!

Jesus taught his friends to be lenient with those persecuting them out of hatred or due to the fact that their teachings is not welcomed because (according to him) they don't know what they're doing! Luke 23:34
Such idea will sounds unpalatable to haughty people who feels like taking revenge on all the blunders committed against them. So when such individual hear about Jesus they often feel he never existed so that his seemingly stupid ideas will not be propagated but here is it the name "Jesus" has gone round the globe! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2022
[3] His stringent stand against improper lifestyle!

Jesus was the meekest of all the men that ever walked this planet but he frowns at immoral lifestyles even though he's ever willing to help weak people that find themselves involved in it so most people whose conscience has been rendered dead will never like to hear anything about Jesus of Nazareth no matter how good or nice he could be.
Adulterers, fornicators, homosexuals, lesbians, bestialists, greedy and haughty people will wish Jesus never existed! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2022
[4] Pagan Holidays attached to his name!

Most people often get pissed off when they discover that some customs or traditions are based on lies. So when such people later find that festivals such as Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, New Year and othe celebrations are from pagan origin that has nothing to do with reality they begin to doubt the historicity of Jesus Christ since people they knew as his disciples or Apostles also join in such festivals that's based on MYTHS. smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by johnw47: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I told you that a true Christian must be fully competent and completely equipped for every good work {2Timothy 3:16-17} that's why God arranged for the Bible book of Songs of Solomon to be included in His INSPIRED WORDS!
So when talking about people who worship sex as their god you need to strike the balance between a man whose sexual desires is for the woman he married and those who are promoting promiscuity.
The guy i quoted was asking his audience to speak about how long their manhood and how many times they've committed fornication.
So learn to know the difference Mr John, God is the initiator of sex life in humans but He strictly warned us to stick to one partner, that's what i told you! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

perverse false jw mad max

you are well known at these forums as being a insane o - a maniac,
and i have pointed out now and before that you are also a sex maniac.

a person who broadcasts his wifes sexual preferences is certinally unstable
and sexually immoral:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

27 How terrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people's bones and every kind of impurity.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2022
So should all these hinder a sincere and honest hearted individual from believing in the historicity of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

Well there is a powerful unseen being who doesn't want anyone to believe (trust) in Jesus, this person is identified in the Bible as Satan the Devil.
He is a KILLER (John 8:44} and since he knew the time of his destruction is fast approaching Satan wish everyone dead so he's the one working round the clock to create myths and other related fabrications to nullify what is known about Jesus of Nazareth so that when people loose interest in God's Son they can focus on politics and racism which is the cause of WARS! Revelations 6:3-4
But what evidence do we have today apart from the Bible that Jesus really exist?
YES! We have his true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) preaching zealously and industriously teaching people in all our neighbourhood about how God will restore peace on this planet. They have gathered millions of people throughout the earth and settled all their racial disparities, they have erased politics and racism from their hearts, and replaced it with the love for God and neighbours, they have diverted all their resources into the production of food and information materials, they have all vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again neither learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Do you believe all of the above could be possible in the midst of imperfection humans?
Well Jesus assured us that with God all things are possible! Matthew 19:26; Mark 14:36

And here we have it today an organization of people from all the nations under this planet (including the most racist nations) all of them worshiping the same God with the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10 compare to Zephaniah 3:9} YES! Peace has been achieved in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses thanks to JEHOVAH our God who sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2022
johnw47:

perverse false jw mad max
you are well known at these forums as being a insane o - a maniac,
and i have pointed out now and before that you are also a sex maniac.
a person who broadcasts his wifes sexual preferences is certinally unstable
and sexually immoral:
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
27 How terrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people's bones and every kind of impurity.

There's no need arguing with a fool like you, go and condemn the Bible book of Songs of Solomon Songs of Solomon 7:1-13 smiley! smiley

May your own fountain be blessed, And may you rejoice with the wife of your youth
A loving doe, a graceful mountain goat. Let her breasts satisfy you at all times. May you be captivated by her love constantly! Proverbs 5:18-19
smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by johnw47: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There's no need arguing with a fool like you, go and condemn the Bible book of Songs of Solomon Songs of Solomon 7:1-13 smiley! smiley
May your own fountain be blessed, And may you rejoice with the wife of your youth
A loving doe, a graceful mountain goat. Let her breasts satisfy you at all times. May you be captivated by her love constantly! Proverbs 5:18-19 smiley

false jw mad max

you of course cannot deny your insanity and sexual immorality in telling the world how your wife loves to play with your dic

all you can do is call out fool, and falsely use the bible, of course

"Let her breasts satisfy you" proverbs, is not the same as telling all that your wife
"loves to play with your dic", you so dum, aren't you

and such a false accuser like your devil:

rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

matt 23:27 How terrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people's bones and every kind of impurity.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2022
johnw47:

false jw mad max
you of course cannot deny your insanity and sexual immorality in telling the world how your wife loves to play with your dic
all you can do is call out fool, and falsely use the bible, of course
"Let her breasts satisfy you" proverbs, is not the same as telling all that your wife
"loves to play with your dic", you so dum, aren't you
and such a false accuser like your devil:
rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
matt 23:27 How terrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people's bones and every kind of impurity.

It's enough of your madness, the topic of this thread:

Is Jesus real or a myth?

Let everyone hear your contribution, this is not about me but the same Jesus in the Bible.
So get that into your dysfunctional skull! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps you don't understand why people often frown at the testimony of someone with questionable lifestyle so let me enlighten you.
In the court of law Witnesses are called to verify and establish a case against defendants but testimonies of a witness who already had issues with the defendant will be nullified.
WHY?
So whoever doesn't want to hear anything pertaining to faith in God will always jubilate to have cohorts who also share their views and whatever such person raise will be fully supported after all they never want to hear anything about faith in the first place!

That's what INTELLIGENCE could mean for you! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be humble and just remain subservient to your whims and what you call intelligence. Is this an offer or a suggestion paapaa? grin grin Intelligence tells me you don't waste time on what you call stupidity. Learn.

Your Jehovah, Satan and Job scenarios come into discussion as an example here. The court don dey seated. The case Satan brought against Job was it dismissed or nullified? grin grin grin grin

WHY?

Who is the enemy? who is your friend? grin grin grin When people don't dance to your tune, what next for you is to make enemies of them by digging into whatever they do to continue your FRUSTRATIONS grin grin grin Jehovah airpyou grin grin

Like you equally go about humiliating people because they don't dance to your tune. Use your intelligence grin grin

That's what INTELLIGENCE could mean for you!

See person who wants me to learn intelligence from him. Chai grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is Jesus real or a myth?

Let everyone hear your contribution, this is not about me but the same Jesus in the Bible.

Standard mode use in your discussion grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy come and celebrate with me!
Your stupid friend (oteneaaron) who has been calling me for a debate over the historicity of my Lord Jesus Christ had nothing in his research other than worthless arguments from critics who never lived in the first century so how he chose to call such arguments a research is what you guys should ask him! wink

Go and call Sikiru Ayinde Barrister to celebrate your loss - sorry victory

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I believe this is the end of your so called "RESEARCH"

It's all about arguments from HOPELESS ones of your kind but we have a hope and we'll live up to it, after all our daily bread is not coming from your side!

Farewell oteneaaron! wink

You clearly said FAREWELL.

I am surprised to see that you are still on this merry go round.

I asked you for a summary of your evidence that Jesus actually existed and is not a myth.

And this was your summary:

MaxInDHouse:

In the first century a man was known among the Jews who claims to be their Messiah.

Instead of doing what they expected he was busy doing what he was programmed to do.
Most of his contemporaries including many of his friends deserted him for this reason.

By the end the religious rulers among the Jews decided to do away with him and bury his case but his loyalists were ready to take his teachings everywhere they go even if it means their lives.

2000 years later people still remember this man due to all the things written by his loyal and faithful friends, and today millions across the globe are practicing what he taught so that a global family of peace loving worshipers have emerged due to the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

Or did you suddenly have a change of mind?

I have laid down my points and gave you an easy to follow summary.

I asked you to show me how you have "humiliated" me and till now, I still haven't seen how I was "humiliated".
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Who is the enemy? who is your friend?

It's so pathetic that you still don't get it! embarassed

Oteneaaron in his right frame of mind doesn't see himself as my enemy rather he's trying to save me from self delusion over a fictional character "JESUS OF NAZARETH"

So the enemy if you meditate thoroughly on the discussion is either JESUS of Nazareth or the writers of the gospel accounts because that's exactly what oteneaaron wants out of the way not MaxInDHouse.
If MaxInDHouse die today oteneaaron will still have to continue the fight against his enemy JESUS of Nazareth! smiley

That's what it means to be an agent of the intelligence! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2022
gsegun43:

Go and call Sikiru Ayinde Barrister to celebrate your loss - sorry victory grin

This is too much for the level of your IQ so don't worry my friend! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

You clearly said FAREWELL.
I am surprised to see that you are still on this merry go round.
I asked you for a summary of your evidence that Jesus actually existed and is not a myth.
And this was your summary:
Or did you suddenly have a change of mind?
I have laid down my points and gave you an easy to follow summary.
I asked you to show me how you have "humiliated" me and till now, I still haven't seen how I was "humiliated".

I know this will really make you feel bad but it's one of those things, you shouldn't think everyone else is stupid because they believe (trust) in what doesn't make sense to you.

One thing is certain: whatever yields positive results in the midst of imperfect humans making them to have a change of mind over weapons and wars is what the world need now!

What is WAR?
Bombs that cost $ 100,000 Dropping from a plane that costs $ 100,000,000 flying at a cost of $ 40,000 per hour to kill people living with less than $1 a day.

After considering the highlighted whoever thinks the world is sane with the above should go back and see a psychiatrist fast

So if you think such is based on a myth then it simply means your level of reasoning against that of others! Isaiah 55:8-9 wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's so pathetic that you still don't get it! embarassed

Oteneaaron in his right frame of mind doesn't see himself as my enemy rather he's trying to save me from self delusion over a fictional character "JESUS OF NAZARETH"

So the enemy if you meditate thoroughly on the discussion is either JESUS of Nazareth or the writers of the gospel accounts because that's exactly what oteneaaron wants out of the way not MaxInDHouse.
If MaxInDHouse die today oteneaaron will still have to continue the fight against his enemy JESUS of Nazareth! smiley

That's what it means to be an agent of the intelligence! wink

When your previous line of discussion goes into the drain you ran into peddling PATHETICgrin grin grin

It's so pathetic that you still don't get it

You will save your face last last. Me I am wondering what enemy will oteneaaron made of what he called a FICTION abi na MYTH? grin grin grin or Bible writers that don't exist in the first PLACE or are FICTIONAL. grin grin grin grin

Your intelligence got another hit.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by gsegun43: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is too much for the level of your IQ so don't worry my friend! smiley

Ogbeni park one side jawe, I am done with you.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know this will really make you feel bad but it's one of those things, you shouldn't think everyone else is stupid because they believe (trust) in what doesn't make sense to you.

One thing is certain: whatever yields positive results in the midst of imperfect humans making them to have a change of mind over weapons and wars is what the world need now!

So if you think such is based on a myth then it simply means your level of reasoning against that of others! wink

Save your face grin grin grin Your religious leaders and organisation states that non religious people have high moral standards. You simply cannot live with that but you rather continue to denigrate and demean others to look good.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

When your previous line of discussion goes into the drain you ran into peddling PATHETICgrin grin grin
You will save your face last last. Me I am wondering what enemy will oteneaaron made of what he called a FICTION abi na MYTH? grin grin grin or Bible writers that don't exist in the first PLACE or are FICTIONAL. grin grin grin grin

Chai see the level your spiteful heart has taken you! embarassed

So do you think if MaxInDHouse is no more today oteneaaron will drop his argument against the historicity Jesus of Nazareth? smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses, i thank you people o! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

Save your face grin grin grin Your religious leaders and organisation states that non religious people have high moral standards. You simply cannot live with that but you rather continue to denigrate and demean others to look good.

Well if you think it's about MaxInDHouse i pity you because oteneaaron will not stop his fight against Jesus of Nazareth though you're also an atheist so it's none of your business! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2022
gsegun43:

Ogbeni park one side jawe, I am done with you.grin

Hopeful people PRAY to God not because they can't work for their daily bread but because they believe in His mercy over them.
So deal with that my friend, you're not the one FEEDING them but their God! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by johnw47: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Is Jesus real or a myth?

oh duh false jw mad max

my posts are about you and your lies and insanity and sexual immorality etc:

can you see that yet oh blinded one:

II Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2022
johnw47:

oh duh false jw mad max
my posts are about you and your lies and insanity and sexual immorality etc:
can you see that yet oh blinded one:
II Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Is Jesus real or a myth? wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They only read and listen to people whose IQ is low when talking about how to dispute the historicity of any person.
I am ready! Let them come in their thousands to prove that Jesus never existed then prove that others like
Alexander, King Henry, King James, Napoleon Bonaparte and others truly excited using the same criteria.
Evidence that Wright Brothers once lived?
Aeroplane!
Evidence that Benjamin Franklin once lived?
Electricity!
Evidence Karl Benz once lived?
Automobile!
Evidence that Jesus once lived?
Christians!

Let them come and disprove the historicity of the greatest man who ever walked this planet:

"JESUS OF NAZARETH" smiley
smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by johnw47: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

There's no need arguing with a fool like you, smiley smiley

smiley

lost false jw mad max

calling a fool a fool is the truth and ok:

1 cor 13:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die

but calling a person a fool because you are angry with him for saying the truth is not ok:

matt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

and u r already a lost blasphemer

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022

johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

calling a fool a fool is the truth and ok:

1 cor 13:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die

but calling a person a fool because you are angry with him for saying the truth is not ok:

matt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

and u r already a lost blasphemer
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by johnw47: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

fearful false jw mad max

u got no come back to the truth, you just have your repeated runaway replies:

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see the level your spiteful heart has taken you! embarassed

So do you think if MaxInDHouse is no more today oteneaaron will drop his argument against the historicity Jesus of Nazareth? smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses, i thank you people o! smiley

You can keep peddling your spiteful heart here on nairaland grin grin. I didn't send you that message.

So do you think if MaxInDHouse is no more today oteneaaron will drop his argument against the historicity Jesus of Nazareth?

Apply your intelligence to both ends of the divide.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
achorladey:

You can keep peddling your spiteful heart here on nairaland grin grin. I didn't send you that message.
Apply your intelligence to both ends of the divide.
If truly you're not an atheist, i'm through with Oteneaaron's research now is the time to speak up if you believe in Jesus of Nazareth! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.