Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex (55676 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by tctrills: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sex is used as a tool or a weapon by the weaker to negotiate with the stronger. Because men are mostly richer and basically men mostly have sex with women lower in the social ladder, they are not able to use sex as a tool.
So basically, a woman can get you to promise stuff in exchange for sex or as a reward for good sex.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by xynerise: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nwibii:
Yeah they do too

My ex in our University days promised to pay my fees till we graduate if I could give her what I gave her the first round.
Quess what? second round was more than the first, but she only gave me half of the fees and promised to complete it by next semester but nothing come out again. grin grin grin
She actually fulfilled her promise.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by anambraamaka: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Proudlyomonna: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
They make promises of total loyalty and submission in the heat of the kpanshing,but once they reach their destination,hmm
Their kolo begins again.
Anyways if a girl must accuse and insult you about something,make sure your manly performance is not on the list,e get why oo �.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by rickleye: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pregift:
Promises made during sex are usually not kept bcs they were made during the heat of pleasure and passion. So many women make promises to their husbands during sex such as I will never disrespect you again, anything you tell me I will do. After they cum that's the end.

Nice to read a lady’s perspective.
I don’t make New Year resolution so I don’t expect promises to be kept
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by drey076(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

They will be like "promise me never to fûck another girl with this dîck"

I usually promise and end up breaking it in the evening of that same day.
grin werey
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Oddfinder: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Daniel, baby, my love
Promise you'll never leave me
Promise me Daniel that you'll love me forever cheesy cheesy
I don hear am tire
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by emmaodet: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
luminouz:
Yes they do!

Aisha told me she would always love me and if she ever loves another man, make her punna burn!!!

Bukky: She cried when she orgasmed and yelled my name that she loves me so much, she would do anything,including selling her soul to make me happy.

Oge: Your diick is sweet Lumi!!! I won't ever let another man touch me! I'm yours till I die.

Dami: URGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Babe....if I don't marry you make I die...

Justina: Eiisshhhhhhhh!!! I love you so much...I don't ever want to ever fuqin lose you. Your dick is sweet.

Well, y'all know how that went!!! grin

Lumi Lumi.
The pussy engineer

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Supnaija(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

grin grin grin Casanova man. When they go naked swear for you, your eye go open

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by DSC7: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
All the babes wey promise me that year don follow another dickkk.....

Women Konji na the main bastarddd...

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by goodheart01: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

That one is not a promise but a silly demand

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Subsea101: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Gerara hia menh!!! grin grin cheesy

internationalman:
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
emmaodet:

Lumi Lumi.
The pussy engineer
My chairman...happy new month boss grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by saintkel(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

r u afemale?
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by CumOnHer: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
They promise you more pussy, it all revolves around the pussy.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ahnie: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yeah I do and I don't break it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by goodheart01: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pregift:
Promises made during sex are usually not kept bcs they were made during the heat of pleasure and passion. So many women make promises to their husbands during sex such as I will never disrespect you again, anything you tell me I will do. After they cum that's the end.

Hmm u seem to be talking from experience
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Midoh(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
RedEnergy:
Yes women also make promises. During sex, some will say, Baby this pussy is yours forever, or I will never Bleep another guy...... 2 months after she's fucking another "guys" grin
That's the Truth!!!.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Kelvin3476: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
frozen70:

What kind of promise do you want from her, is her moaning not enough promise
No be only MORNING
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
absingle:
I need answer

No, they make only demands. Lol
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by qekng40(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lustful Promises......
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by goodheart01: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
frozen70:

What kind of promise do you want from her, is her moaning not enough promise

Damn I like the sound of this. U just got me frozen below -70 just like your name frozen70
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by AdorableSat: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin cheesy
Nwibii:
Yeah they do too

My ex in our University days promised to pay my fees till we graduate if I could give her what I gave her the first round.
Quess what? second round was more than the first, but she only gave me half of the fees and promised to complete it by next semester but nothing come out again. grin grin grin

You’re interesting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Mrbenny001: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
One told me she'll marry me... That I don't need to propose to her anymore...that her answer us yes... What else am I looking for.. this is so sweet...all these and many more she said when action was going on grin

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

That's not promise on their own part, it's a demand as usual.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Action102(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
See comments
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Kingcalls: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
HYDEEE:
LWKMD

Anyone that knows this movie na bros
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by maticar: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
I had this one chick

Used to be a dumb chick

All she did during sex was tell how she loves me

...... they don't promise anything unlike guys that promise to go to shoe and buy aba

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by 24brains(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Premiumwriter:
That one say she love me and we break up that same night grin

I come de wonder weda na break up sex she come do.
ahhh... Your dick could not size her vagina and all the hope she had on you got quashed and that's why she had to end it with you to avoid further hope cut short.

hence you can't enlarge your pen, work on your sexual prowess to avoid emberasment in the future. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by jeromeekugbere(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
At least you got something na : grin grin grin

Nwibii:
Yeah they do too

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Allisgud: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

Modified : I just realized that by what I commented it sounded I'm a female. I'm a male.
this may happen if she is the one who gave solution to ur 2 seconds everything,by buying u one herbal medicine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.