Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex (55693 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Premiumwriter: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
24brains:
ahhh... Your dick could not size her vagina and all the hope she had on you got quashed and that's why she had to end it with you to avoid further hope cut short.

hence you can't enlarge your pen, work on your sexual prowess to avoid ember6asment in the future. thank me later.
wetin you dey talk right now?

I get 6.4 inch bro and we've been together for 2 years
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by mirexxx(f): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Descottes:
Nah they don't.
They just ask uncomfortable questions like "do you love me?" How much do you love me?" "Am I sweet?" Urgghhh..
lol u got it grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Promise when they are crying
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TruthSocial: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
absingle:
I need answer

Give a woman a good sex, in the process, ask her “what can you not do for me” I bet you the answer would be NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by 24brains(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yah they do make sweet promises!!! mine will be like: dadddddy.... daddy... d..a..a..a. ahhshh. yea fvck me ba...by. its coming!!! orgasm is coming... fvck the hell out of my mendullar feminism.

i will never leave you. i rather remain single than not to marry you. i promise to suck and worship your dick every morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Saintmary(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, some peeps re blowing Big lies for hia o!

Lies as big as the lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Descottes:
Nah they don't.
They just ask uncomfortable questions like "do you love me?" How much do you love me?" "Am I sweet?" Urgghhh..
Ooh, these questions. Lol.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Ayoade19(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Naso Bimpe say if she leave me make she die.
It been 4 months she served me breakfast and she's still breathing �

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Emperorx: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Descottes:
Nah they don't.
correct man .in fact u are very correct on this one
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
See them, black people. Their specialty falls under things done below the belt. Fela was quick to realize it and praised it been a fellow African.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Emperorx: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ayoade19:
Naso Bimpe say if she leave me make she die.
It been 4 months she served me breakfast and she's still breathing �
Hahahaha
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by 24brains(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Premiumwriter:
wetin you dey talk right now?

I get 6.4 inch bro and we've been together for 2 years
i thought you said she broke up same night you went down with her after making promises never to leave you and it left you wondering if she came to have a breakup sex!!!
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Anufemeki: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
That could never does not mean it is a taboo or prohibited. I had the highest body counts of my life as a teenager. I was fuxcking like 5 different girls daily when I was like 16,17,18,19,20 even before i left Nigeria.

quote author=Datboredberri post=110591754] What about you sir? You were having sex in sec school....

Honestly, I could never![/quote]
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Anufemeki: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Una be deeperlife?

quote author=TotoGame post=110591843]

Well our street then is kinda too corrupt to raise kids....I think that influenced me

My school too didn't help the matter [/quote]
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by caprini1: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
TotoGame:
Lolz... remembered a girl that I was dicking during my Sec sch days , she promised that she's gonna marry me or remain single for the rest of her life.lolz!!!!

Now I do wonder why a little girl then is already a sex addict!

Secondary school days and you are dicking? Uwa nmebi!
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Anufemeki: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
And you fell into another pot of lie comrade �

quote author=HopeNeverDies post=110594154]I just dicked a girl overnight today... Babe was telling me she would never leave me alone ( whereas she has a bf already)...

Babe was so sweet, I was feeling depressed which was why I even called her at first instance. I served myself a breakfast from my recent relationship .... the relationship was just so full of lies and lies... grin[/quote]
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TotoGame(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anufemeki:
Una be deeperlife?

quote author=TotoGame post=110591843]

Well our street then is kinda too corrupt to raise kids....I think that influenced me

My school too didn't help the matter

No we aren't
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Anufemeki: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
You for try nack her 13 times that day and see if she for no sell her papa car give you the money.

Nwibii:
Yeah they do too

My ex in our University days promised to pay my fees till we graduate if I could give her what I gave her the first round.
Quess what? second round was more than the first, but she only gave me half of the fees and promised to complete it by next semester but nothing come out again. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Thomaslablancma: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
I can remember when my ex told me that any time am honey i should call her.. chai that dey i will never forget oo..to the extend that she said even if we are not destine to marry she will always come for the guddy bag ..women and joy stick na 5&6 oo..fear woman

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Anufemeki: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Guy run oo,she will return as promised. I know one that is still begging me to fucxk her,15 years after gettinf married and having kids. She wven wantedto fly me to dubai from Sweden while she meets me there from Nigeria but I declined.

quote author=Pareyz post=110599782]There was this girl i dated some years back. I used to hit her vagina walls she never knew existed and she enjoyed it so much that she told me she'd always come back to have more from me even if she gets married to another man, lol.[/quote]
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TotoGame(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
caprini1:
Secondary school days and you are dicking? Uwa nmebi!

Most people do have sex during their teenage days ..so stop saying "uwa nmebi' cus it's not a new thing!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by emmaodet: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
luminouz:

My chairman...happy new month boss grin

I wish you the same bro
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Anufemeki post=110658489]You for try nack her 13 times that day and see if she for no sell her papa car give you the money.

na service to humanity i dey do so
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yeah but not upto what she promised during service
jeromeekugbere:
At least you got something na : grin grin grin

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Only God can help me fulfil my promises... I made several promises last week for maria and debby
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
xynerise:

She actually fulfilled her promise.

The promise was for our entire stay in school and not semester thing
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin
AdorableSat:
grin cheesy

You’re interesting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Advancedman(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dorad:
I don't know... It's mostly promise of love

Which is also rare because most people are having sex for their own gain.

Promise during lovemaking is the most stupid thing ever and one of the myth that society has held against the male.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by xynerise: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nwibii:

The promise was for our entire stay in school and not semester thing

Na she born you?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ajl: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pareyz:
There was this girl i dated some years back. I used to hit her vagina walls she never knew existed and she enjoyed it so much that she told me she'd always come back to have more from me even if she gets married to another man, lol.

This seem to be common. I remember I once heard the same from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Solofresh2: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
yes when i moved to germany newly i was looking for a way to start up a business so met this lady we become friends she had her way with government me been an ilegal migrate needed her influence to achieve my arm, we had crazy sex she keep promising me doing her orgasm stage heaven and earth yet none i seeing i had to
Keep lying and dreaming of Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.