Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex (55697 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by heniford2: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
Keep lying and dreaming of Germany
dude i have pass that level of dreaming i Bleep my dreams to realities grin grin anyway enjoy ur 2 minute fame i made u
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by frozen70(f): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
goodheart01:

Damn I like the sound of this. U just got me frozen below -70 just like your name frozen70

Lol, funny you
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ajl: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
no more constant dramas anymore,I have passed that stage I am an elder role model now,my wife is a true and practical African woman that is not naive on the ways of African men,but seriously which woman will not like her husband to be friendly with a chief judge,come on man ,we are talking influence, connection,money,safety,etc,but spending 3 months on holiday in the same hotel room in America is just a bit too much,illegal honeymoon that's the word my wife used.

Gawd! It's sick though. It says a lot about your woman and some Nija women generally. Does that mean you as a man would also tolerate your wife to that level if she is the one befriending a chief judge, aside from the American trip.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ajl: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Abbeylinton123:
Yes,the first time me and my ex had sex,the babe was telling me she wants to be with me forever and get married to me after strong dicking,now she don go marry another man ooo

Probably for economic reason. Most women put "economics" of marriage above their need for good sex or even love.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Microwhy: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:

Of what
Of this..

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by gaftsoil(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
During sex with ashawo, she promised me free sex anyday i feel like to have sex and dnt hav money to pay.
Please for paintings on buildings around PH call 08061210340
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by DisLifeSha: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
You're funny but this is actually their request

internationalman:
Yeah.

They will be like "promise me never to fûck another girl with this dîck"

I usually promise and end up breaking it in the evening of that same day.

Modified : I just realized that by what I commented it sounded I'm a female. I'm a male.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Akalia(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Obajohnson:
Women lie, men lie...know this and know peace.

Porodo Soundtec Deep Sound Wireless Over-Ear Headphone

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp number in the pic
can you deliver to enugu?
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by lymelyte(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy
Subsea101:
Gerara hia menh!!! grin grin cheesy

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajl:

Probably for economic reason. Most women put "economics" of marriage above their need for good sex or even love.
you're 100% correct.She doesn't love that guy but she just had too cuz I'm not ready financially...
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luminouz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajl:

Gawd! It's sick though. It says a lot about your woman and some Nija women generally. Does that mean you as a man would also tolerate your wife to that level if she is the one befriending a chief judge, aside from the American trip.

Will you keep kwayet undecided

Judgyass nigga
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by EmyGod(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sex comes with regrets, many have gone because of sin and are in hell fire�wishing they have second change but here you are still living in sin, taking risk of hell every day.
REPENT for there is no single gain in sin.

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ajl: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
TruthSocial:

Give a woman a good sex, in the process, ask her “what can you not do for me” I bet you the answer would be NOTHING.

If you give a woman good sex, I mean really good sex, and you coincidentally happen to be an ambitious guy with lot of potential and something to show for it. Accept that after the first sex, she already figure you out in her mind as a potential husband.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ajl: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
luminouz:

Will you keep kwayet undecided

Judgyass nigga

It's a fair question. Had to hold myself back.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by winner37(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Baby, i have being promising you that i will come and see you mum,tomorrow am coming.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Aaaoo: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
They only promise to collect more from you not to give you
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Anndrew(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
luminouz:
Yes they do!

Aisha told me she would always love me and if she ever loves another man, make her punna burn!!!

Bukky: She cried when she orgasmed and yelled my name that she loves me so much, she would do anything,including selling her soul to make me happy.

Oge: Your diick is sweet Lumi!!! I won't ever let another man touch me! I'm yours till I die.

Dami: URGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Babe....if I don't marry you make I die...

Justina: Eiisshhhhhhhh!!! I love you so much...I don't ever want to ever fuqin lose you. Your dick is sweet.

Well, y'all know how that went!!! grin
J.weldon...Justina Oge Bukky Aisha and Dami(JOBAD)

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TruthSocial: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=ajl post=110661527]

If you give a woman good sex, I mean really good sex, and you coincidentally happen to be an ambitious guy with lot of potential and something to show for it. Accept that after the first sex, she already figure you out in her mind as a potential husband.[/quote

The sex is so good sotey the girl will see the guy as a potential husband even tho the guy is not seeing the guy as potential babe.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Emmanuel30a: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fool overhere, fool everywhere.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anndrew:
J.weldon...Justina Oge Bukky Aisha and Dami(JOBAD)

Mah Nigga
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm in a queue right now in a bank. Some of the comments got me laugh out so loud everybody turned to look at me... Chaiii! Naija, we too glorify sex.

Me, the way I hurt girls during sex keep them groaning in pain so much they can't say anything meaning except... I'm bleeding, ... You're hurting me.... I want to go and pee abeggg

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by placeofallure(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin

Way back, I remember asking my bf when we were doing it if we would be together forever, he said "Yes." And here we are, about a decade as man and wife and still counting. At times, those promises are real, it depends on the part of your heart where it came from.

12 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by dokyOloye: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
placeofallure:
grin grin

Way back, I remember asking my bf when we were doing it if we would be together forever, he said "Yes." And here we are, about a decade as man and wife and still counting. At times, those promises are real, it depends on the part of your heart where it came from.
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by jeromeekugbere(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
I hope you take am sha, if na me I go rush am, coz that's more than what I've ever gotten grin grin grin
Nwibii:
Yeah but not upto what she promised during service
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by jeromeekugbere(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
I hope you're a preacher of love cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pharaoh4rin:
I'm in a queue right now in a bank. Some of the comments got me laugh out so loud everybody turned to look at me... Chaiii! Naija, we too glorify sex.

Me, the way I hurt girls during sex keep them groaning in pain so much they can't say anything meaning except... I'm bleeding, ... You're hurting me.... I want to go and pee abeggg

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
xynerise:

Na she born you?

Does it mean all the people you promised last year and this year were given birth by you?
It was a deal we both entered and that if i keep to my side of the deal ill be rewarded.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
I hope you take am sha, if na me I go rush am, coz that's more than what I've ever gotten grin grin grin
Yeah i took it but she never gave me the balance again. So we move

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by dominion001(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
frozen70:

You are a character, Lol
e be like say that word ring some bell
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by hermesprogidy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

They will be like "promise me never to fûck another girl with this dîck"

I usually promise and end up breaking it in the evening of that same day.

Modified : I just realized that by what I commented it sounded I'm a female. I'm a male.
LoL... So on point grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by stampo: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
The lies no be here o....
Ha people dey lie for dis life o

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ekibor1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm! The story long. I use to Bleep one and she be like thank you sir, one will say give me harder, another will call me sugar, daddy, honey and so on but inside me I will be laughing and just banging it as if it is a pay job. One will tell me even if she's married she will forever Bleep my dick.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.