Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex (55622 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Lordedifice1: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
My ex girlfriend i remembered one day like that i did my job well o boy this girl was moaning like crazy,she was just saying "baby my p*ssy belongs to you,i love you baby my p*ssy servicer"
But las las we broke up on Feb 14
Her fault not me

25 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RichardRandy: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
I just dicked a girl overnight today... Babe was telling me she would never leave me alone ( whereas she has a bf already)...

Babe was so sweet, I was feeling depressed which was why I even called her at first instance. I served myself a breakfast from my recent relationship .... the relationship was just so full of lies and lies... grin
Badt nikka grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RichardRandy: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
yes when i moved to germany newly i was looking for a way to start up a business so met this lady we become friends she had her way with government me been a legal migrate needed her influence to achieve my arm, we had crazy sex she keep promising me doing her orgasm stage heaven and earth yet none i seeing i had to

Wait !! A white gal or what grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Sammy101111(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol
Woman with fake promise
A lady i once dated she will be making promises doing sex
(1) i will never break your heart
(2) am never going to sex another dick
(3) This dick enough for me
(4) i cant live with out you
(5) You are the handler handle me well
Lol

13 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
RichardRandy:

U and sex ehn.. grin
Anytime u see sex topic like this ur left n!pple go stand. grin..are u from akwacross ??

Babe i like ur way sha , abeg make we colab nau smiley kiss
Point of correction, it's my right nipple that quivers with delight...

Nope... From the South tho...

I'll pass... Thanks for the offer!

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ion think so
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Fourwinds: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

Be careful tho
grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by okoroemeka(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
TotoGame:
Lolz... remembered a girl that I was dicking during my Sec sch days , she promised that she's gonna marry me or remain single for the rest of her life.lolz!!!!

Now I do wonder why a little girl then is already a sex addict!

if a boy or girl started very early to have sex then addiction can be a serious issue,If a 10yr old boy is forced to suck pvssy by his elder cousins,etc,he will end up to be a pvssy suckalist by 20yrs,I have been promised to be taken to America by a chief judge I was friends with but my wife totally squashed the idea,she simply cannot bear the image of me and the chief judge sleeping in the Bellagio hotel,Las Vegas,the lady judge later gave me #350k to calm down,I know my wife was right and I can't sacrifice my marriage for a few months in America,but America,chai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by abouzaid: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
if a boy or girl started very early to have sex then addiction can be a serious issue,If a 10yr old boy is forced to suck pvssy by his elder cousins,etc,he will end up to be a pvssy suckalist by 20yrs,I have been promised to be taken to America by a chief judge I was friends with but my wife totally squashed the idea,she simply cannot bear the image of me and the chief judge sleeping in the Bellagio hotel,Las Vegas,the lady judge later gave me #350k to calm down,I know my wife was right and I can't sacrifice my marriage for a few months in America,but America,chai
how's does your wife feel about your constant sex escapes?
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RichardRandy: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Point of correction, it's my right nipple that quivers with delight...

Nope... From the South tho...

I'll pass... Thanks for the offer!

U have switched to right undecided
We all l know its the left.. u cant lie to everybody we did biology that year grin

U are not from akwacross.
Not from edo not from Yoruba
Not from igbo.
And not from delta.

Yet u are from south

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by fotadmowmend(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sure
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by tssb: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
absingle:
I need answer

Lol....You never see answer like this? Check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYe8PrU6eL0
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TotoGame(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
okoroemeka:

really! Chief judge of which state pls?
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2022
RichardRandy:

U have switched to right undecided
We all l know its the left.. u cant lie to everybody we did biology that year grin
That school had sense... grin

U are not from akwacross.
Not from edo not from Yoruba
Not from igbo.
And not from delta.
Emm... There are other states!

Yet u are from south
Yes!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by arthurwillia(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Pregift:
Promises made during sex are usually not kept bcs they were made during the heat of pleasure and passion. So many women make promises to their husbands during sex such as I will never disrespect you again, anything you tell me I will do. After they cum that's the end.
you talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Pregift(f): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Yes and from friends
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by okoroemeka(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
abouzaid:
how's does your wife feel about your constant sex escapes?
no more constant dramas anymore,I have passed that stage I am an elder role model now,my wife is a true and practical African woman that is not naive on the ways of African men,but seriously which woman will not like her husband to be friendly with a chief judge,come on man ,we are talking influence, connection,money,safety,etc,but spending 3 months on holiday in the same hotel room in America is just a bit too much,illegal honeymoon that's the word my wife used.

15 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RichardRandy: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
That school had sense... grin

Emm... There are other states!
Yes!!! grin

We know u are lying but kwontinue grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Edyice: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lordedifice1:
My ex girlfriend i remembered one day like that i did my job well o boy this girl was moaning like crazy,she was just saying "baby my p*ssy belongs to you,i love you baby [/b]my p*ssy servicer"[b]
But las las we broke up on Feb 14
Her fault not me

grin you finish work
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Lordedifice1: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Edyice:

grin you finish work
Comrade i surely finish work before the contract expired grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nackzy: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes of course
Oh baby is only you till i die
No other dick will enter me
Etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are the best .... This is a promise ooh
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luminouz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes they do!

Aisha told me she would always love me and if she ever loves another man, make her punna burn!!!

Bukky: She cried when she orgasmed and yelled my name that she loves me so much, she would do anything,including selling her soul to make me happy.

Oge: Your diick is sweet Lumi!!! I won't ever let another man touch me! I'm yours till I die.

Dami: URGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Babe....if I don't marry you make I die...

Justina: Eiisshhhhhhhh!!! I love you so much...I don't ever want to ever fuqin lose you. Your dick is sweet.

Well, y'all know how that went!!! grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by fanzine(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

They will be like "promise me never to fûck another girl with this dîck"

I usually promise and end up breaking it in the evening of that same day.
Lol you no well
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes,the first time me and my ex had sex,the babe was telling me she wants to be with me forever and get married to me after strong dicking,now she don go marry another man ooo

21 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nairalanderz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes.
But you can own a brand new Samsung Galaxy phone today and pay small small over 6months. Check out this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7003157/get-new-samsung-phone-now
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by DominionGreat: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lies upon lies..

Some of una na 2 seconds men...How u want take get promises untop 2 seconds lashing?

Before she promise you anything you don cum

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Dawn91(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Another pointless useless threads by under aged boys who still call their mum for money

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by ufotunang: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
They normally promise me that they will give it to me everyday and anytime I need it
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RedEnergy: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes women also make promises. During sex, some will say, Baby this pussy is yours forever, or I will never Bleep another guy...... 2 months after she's fucking another "guys" grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.