Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex (55691 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Trendylove(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Even the 5 minutes men dey form say women dey promise them too chai very funny.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
I'm in a queue right now in a bank. Some of the comments got me laugh out so loud everybody turned to look at me... Chaiii! Naija, we too glorify sex.

Me, the way I hurt girls during sex keep them groaning in pain so much they can't say anything meaning except... I'm bleeding, ... You're hurting me.... I want to go and pee abeggg

Since you hurt them, why are you on this thread na? We no want to hear your sadistic stories bro kiss

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luvyaself95(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
luminouz:
Yes they do!

Aisha told me she would always love me and if she ever loves another man, make her punna burn!!!

Bukky: She cried when she orgasmed and yelled my name that she loves me so much, she would do anything,including selling her soul to make me happy.

Oge: Your diick is sweet Lumi!!! I won't ever let another man touch me! I'm yours till I die.

Dami: URGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Babe....if I don't marry you make I die...

Justina: Eiisshhhhhhhh!!! I love you so much...I don't ever want to ever fuqin lose you. Your dick is sweet.

Well, y'all know how that went!!! grin
went through the window grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luvyaself95(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
emmaodet:

Lumi Lumi.
The pussy engineer
pussy engineer got me fa grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
luvyaself95:
went through the window grin
wink
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
luminouz:

Since you hurt them, why are you on this thread na? We no want to hear your sadistic stories bro kiss

Daz true.
I don't even know why I publicized my bedroom stunt here. Too much Laszlo Dracula's lifestyle have affected me
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by okoroemeka(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajl:

Gawd! It's sick though. It says a lot about your woman and some Nija women generally. Does that mean you as a man would also tolerate your wife to that level if she is the one befriending a chief judge, aside from the American trip.
sadly this is not europe,or America,this is Africa were a man is legally free to marry as many wives as possible with equal number of cocubines,if you think all African men will be like sharam the lover boy in telemundo then you are still daydreaming and need to see reality not emotional sentiments,all big men rich men has mistresses that is one of the joys of success,to be able to sample different exotic women,my brother in law gave his wife two options either she leave him and his mistress alone or he will marry a second wife,if you are the wife which option will you choose.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by GoldHorse(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Descottes:
Nah they don't.
They just ask uncomfortable questions like "do you love me?" How much do you love me?" "Am I sweet?" Urgghhh..

You gerrit!!!

grin cool cool
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
DominionGreat:
Lies upon lies..

Some of una na 2 seconds men...How u want take get promises untop 2 seconds lashing?

Before she promise you anything you don cum

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I cannot swallow the urge to laugh.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by jeromeekugbere(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Correct guy �

Nwibii:

Yeah i took it but she never gave me the balance again. So we move
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by EdwardRandy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
RichardRandy:

U and sex ehn.. grin
Anytime u see sex topic like this ur left n!pple go stand. grin..are u from akwacross ??

Babe i like ur way sha , abeg make we colab nau smiley kiss
Una wan colab as psquare and don jazzy wey una be abi?? This heaven wey everybody dey hustle like this, you sure say you follow so?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by jimcaddy(m): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... "After they cum, that's the end" really got me....
Pregift:
Promises made during sex are usually not kept bcs they were made during the heat of pleasure and passion. So many women make promises to their husbands during sex such as I will never disrespect you again, anything you tell me I will do. After they cum that's the end.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Akalia(m): 4:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Trendylove:
Even the 5 minutes men dey form say women dey promise them too chai very funny.
oh girl 5 minutes sex is normal so don't spite men who go 5 minutes just because your sex drive usually exceeds that time frame.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by chapwiz(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

They will be like "promise me never to fûck another girl with this dîck"

I usually promise and end up breaking it in the evening of that same day.

Modified : I just realized that by what I commented it sounded I'm a female. I'm a male.
This �is master but i totally agreed with him.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by StainlessCup: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
she said she will gimme different styles at different corners when we eventually get married.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Bobxin: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Trendylove:
[s]Even the 5 minutes men dey form say women dey promise them too chai very funny.[/s]
Doesn't have to take 6 hours, some girls start talking from the first penetration.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Bobxin: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Una wan colab as psquare and don jazzy wey una be abi?? This heaven wey everybody dey hustle like this, you sure say you follow so?
You sure say, Everybody still dey hustle heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Veeryeasy(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Left town for work came back to my girl who's a supervisor in a private secondary School, I hit this woman so hard, had her legs in the air shaking, my girl said she'll buy me a car, I know it was the moment but while on active service my girl said she'll give me 1 million naira omo i fell off in laughter and told her to shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by nagalee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lordedifice1:
My ex girlfriend i remembered one day like that i did my job well o boy this girl was moaning like crazy,she was just saying "baby my p*ssy belongs to you,i love you baby my p*ssy servicer"
But las las we broke up on Feb 14
Her fault not me
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by nagalee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
24brains:
ahhh... Your dick could not size her vagina and all the hope she had on you got quashed and that's why she had to end it with you to avoid further hope cut short.

hence you can't enlarge your pen, work on your sexual prowess to avoid emberasment in the future. thank me later.
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by nagalee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
24brains:
i thought you said she broke up same night you went down with her after making promises never to leave you and it left you wondering if she came to have a breakup sex!!!
he gat a 4.6 not a 6.4 highway.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by nagalee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
I'm in a queue right now in a bank. Some of the comments got me laugh out so loud everybody turned to look at me... Chaiii! Naija, we too glorify sex.

Me, the way I hurt girls during sex keep them groaning in pain so much they can't say anything meaning except... I'm bleeding, ... You're hurting me.... I want to go and pee abeggg
Oga bleeder, I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by nagalee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
luminouz:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by 24brains(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
nagalee:
he gat a 4.6 not a 6.4 highway.
hahahaha
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by BareFacedLies(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Veeryeasy:
Left town for work came back to my girl who's a supervisor in a private secondary School, I hit this woman so hard, had her legs in the air shaking, my girl said she'll buy me a car, I know it was the moment but while on active service my girl said she'll give me 1 million naira omo i fell off in laughter and told her to shut up abeg

Once you fûck a girl very well even you will know cos she will just start blabbing grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RichardRandy: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
EdwardRandy:

grin lemao.
Why not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.